Machiavillain

Third K1 Visa

574 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Iran
Timeline
American men are a lot more materialistic than other cultures as well - it's why so many American women had to look abroad for a spouse ;)

:thumbs: But you forgot to mention superficial, egotistical, etc., etc. They seem to be, mistakenly, attributing what constitutes shallow American pop-culture to American women alone.

To be honest though, it is a little creepy when middle-aged men consistently seek out teenage girls repeatedly. Once is a fluke but more than that sends up red flags of being a predator. That tells me it's not so much American women that have the problem so much as they, themselves. They seem to be the type that want a mommy/maidservant in their teenage daughter's body. I wouldn't want guys like that living next door to me if I had a teenage daughter. Sadly, Asian countries in particular are filled with middle-aged western men on holiday to hook up with underage girls. You can't mention the country Thailand without images of the child prostitute coming to mind. I wonder how these guys would feel about their Filipino brides once they become assimilated to American culture, learn their rights and reach the age of 30.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
:thumbs: But you forgot to mention superficial, egotistical, etc., etc. They seem to be, mistakenly, attributing what constitutes shallow American pop-culture to American women alone.

To be honest though, it is a little creepy when middle-aged men consistently seek out teenage girls repeatedly. Once is a fluke but more than that sends up red flags of being a predator. That tells me it's not so much American women that have the problem so much as they, themselves. They seem to be the type that want a mommy/maidservant in their teenage daughter's body. I wouldn't want guys like that living next door to me if I had a teenage daughter. Sadly, Asian countries in particular are filled with middle-aged western men on holiday to hook up with underage girls. You can't mention the country Thailand without images of the child prostitute coming to mind. I wonder how these guys would feel about their Filipino brides once they become assimilated to American culture, learn their rights and reach the age of 30.

:thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I wonder how these guys would feel about their Filipino brides once they become assimilated to American culture, learn their rights and reach the age of 30.

They won't feel anything 'cause 65 + 10 = End of normal life expectancy?

NOA 2. Really?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
:lol: It would seem we made a full circle and are right back were it all started ... but I do agree, being materialistic and superficial is not primarily a womans issue, I think there is just as many men that fit right into that catagory as we have seen in this thread ... and I certainly dont think its purely the Americans... your gonna find money grubbers, psychos, users, freakos, liars, drunks and drugies etc in all cultures...

Today is the Tomorrow, you worried about Yesterday .....

05-Dec-04 Shay and I met online.

17-Feb-07 Shay came to visit me Australia for 5 and half wonderful weeks.

---

02-Oct-08 Shay lodged 1-129F

07-Oct-08 Shay recieved confirmation that NOA1 had been approved

07-Jan-09 Shay recieved confirmation that NOA2 had been approved

14-Jan-09 NVC notification recieved

29-Jan-09 I recieved pk 3 in the mail

29-Jan-09 I recieved passport in the mail

04-Feb-09 I went for my police check

20-Feb-09 medical

24-Feb-09 Picked up medical results *PASSED*

26-Feb-09 mailed pack 3

02-Mar-09 Embassy received pack 3

24-Mar-09 Interview @ 9.00am

!!!!!!!! VISA APPROVED !!!!!!!!

27-Mar-09 Visa Arrives in Mail

---

14-Apr-09 Departing for the US

---

02-May-09 Wedding Day

I always find it amusing when a thread like this devolves into a hatefest directed against some ephemeral group of people that don't, as a group, post here. There was one poster (not the OP) that seemed to have a very odd sort of dating system, or criteria, and a knack for stirring the #######. Thus ensued a very amusing thread that had little to do with the issue put forward by the OP. Good theater anyway.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

:lol: well its kept me entertained thats for sure ... you just know some topics will send everyone into a frenzy .. age differences, any kind of defamation against women being the biggies ... There was a topic started today and moved to the Off Topic section of the boards about Huge Age Differences, within half an hour they had flipped to page 2 it is now on page 4 ...

Today is the Tomorrow, you worried about Yesterday .....

05-Dec-04 Shay and I met online.

17-Feb-07 Shay came to visit me Australia for 5 and half wonderful weeks.

---

02-Oct-08 Shay lodged 1-129F

07-Oct-08 Shay recieved confirmation that NOA1 had been approved

07-Jan-09 Shay recieved confirmation that NOA2 had been approved

14-Jan-09 NVC notification recieved

29-Jan-09 I recieved pk 3 in the mail

29-Jan-09 I recieved passport in the mail

04-Feb-09 I went for my police check

20-Feb-09 medical

24-Feb-09 Picked up medical results *PASSED*

26-Feb-09 mailed pack 3

02-Mar-09 Embassy received pack 3

24-Mar-09 Interview @ 9.00am

!!!!!!!! VISA APPROVED !!!!!!!!

27-Mar-09 Visa Arrives in Mail

---

14-Apr-09 Departing for the US

---

02-May-09 Wedding Day

:lol: well its kept me entertained thats for sure ... you just know some topics will send everyone into a frenzy .. age differences, any kind of defamation against women being the biggies ... There was a topic started today and moved to the Off Topic section of the boards about Huge Age Differences, within half an hour they had flipped to page 2 it is now on page 4 ...

I was reading that one last night :lol: Funny stuff there.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

I've noticed alot of discussion regarding filing a second K1 visa within two years of the first, and how the US CIS mistakes "beneficiary" for "petition". What I'm curious about is the two per lifetime K1 visa sponsorship limit. It seems that the wavier for that should only be granted if a previous beneficiary dies (or a female is abused by a previous beneficiary), at least, that's the impression i get reading the forms & internal memo. I've read the GAO report that states most K1 waivers are granted, but that's for the two-year rule if I'm reading it correctly. Is there any information regarding someone who's actually willing to risk a third round of Russian Roulette? I mean, even felons get three strikes, we get only two?

Mind you, this is purely of intellectual interest to me. I have no intention of going down the aisle again, regardless of her citizenship. ;)

I had my 3rd approved and it was within 2 years of the 2nd approval. The first 2 girls had backed out on me and never made it here to the US (they were 19 yrs old and this had most to do with it). This time it was me who backed out on this 3rd one, and she went back to the Philippines. Im still hoping to find a filipina wife cause I just cant meet the kind of woman I want here. So I may be looking for my 4th petition some day, perhpas sooner than later. Im just havent been ready to give my search any effort yet. Maybe Ill be the first 4th petition IMBRA test case here. If so, Ill be sure to let everyone know how it goes. If I could only find a 30 to 36 yr old woman in the states who isnt overweight, carrying baggage from previous marriages, and who doesnt care how much money I make, then I just might not need to look overseas for marriage.

Your post makes me sad.

I feel sorry for you.

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline
I've noticed alot of discussion regarding filing a second K1 visa within two years of the first, and how the US CIS mistakes "beneficiary" for "petition". What I'm curious about is the two per lifetime K1 visa sponsorship limit. It seems that the wavier for that should only be granted if a previous beneficiary dies (or a female is abused by a previous beneficiary), at least, that's the impression i get reading the forms & internal memo. I've read the GAO report that states most K1 waivers are granted, but that's for the two-year rule if I'm reading it correctly. Is there any information regarding someone who's actually willing to risk a third round of Russian Roulette? I mean, even felons get three strikes, we get only two?

Mind you, this is purely of intellectual interest to me. I have no intention of going down the aisle again, regardless of her citizenship. ;)

I had my 3rd approved and it was within 2 years of the 2nd approval. The first 2 girls had backed out on me and never made it here to the US (they were 19 yrs old and this had most to do with it). This time it was me who backed out on this 3rd one, and she went back to the Philippines. Im still hoping to find a filipina wife cause I just cant meet the kind of woman I want here. So I may be looking for my 4th petition some day, perhpas sooner than later. Im just havent been ready to give my search any effort yet. Maybe Ill be the first 4th petition IMBRA test case here. If so, Ill be sure to let everyone know how it goes. If I could only find a 30 to 36 yr old woman in the states who isnt overweight, carrying baggage from previous marriages, and who doesnt care how much money I make, then I just might not need to look overseas for marriage.

Your post makes me sad.

I feel sorry for you.

So sad that you bumped it from Nov to now? :blink:

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Wow, I acutally just spent about an hour and a half reading this entire thread!! And I have so much to do! :blink:

Throughout the thread I had many comments to add, but wanted to wait until the end just to see if someone already posted the same opinion as me! But after reading all of that, I can't even remember my comments anymore!!

In defense of Laura and Nick, they didn't exactly bump it from November to now. If you look at the post before that one, people commented on this thread only 4 days ago!

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

In defense of Laura and Nick, they didn't exactly bump it from November to now. If you look at the post before that one, people commented on this thread only 4 days ago!

...No need to 'defend' as L+N is not being attacked.

L+N was responding to a post from November. THAT'S what I was commenting on. :thumbs:

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

...No need to 'defend' as L+N is not being attacked.

L+N was responding to a post from November. THAT'S what I was commenting on. :thumbs:

My bad! I wasn't trying to offend you in my comment either, I swear! :thumbs:

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
He doesn't want someone who is overweight but he wants women to look past weight when making a decision about his friend? Uh huh.

NO! That is JUDGING! I am not blaming american ladies if they dont find a slightly overweight man attractive. I hop eI didnt say that cause thats not what I mean. I am saying however, he can go to a country like the Philippines where the woman dont care about that. Its just fact. Go where the ladies want you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Now, the problem I have with Steves posts is the attitude .... Personally I dont give a rats rear end who he marries or how many visa app's he submitts ... but I get the impression he is after someone who he can control and influence to his way of thinking .. effectively creating what he thinks is the perfect little wife .... I could be completely wrong but I have this vision of this cute little Filipino girl who is told what to eat because heaven forbid she puts on a kg ... told what to wear because she has to be attractive by his standard ... told what to think because we need to stroke the ego .... and the hand outstretched for the weekly allowance because the money is after all, all mine, mine, mine.... If by chance she does get a job the money will be pooled into the joint account and strictly monitored and the excuse will be its there for a. purchasing a house or b. trips to home .... all the while his sitting on the back porch drinking his evening beer while the sweet little thing is either slaving at the kitchen sink or change one of the 5 kids diapers...

Ughhh, thats DISGUSTING!!!! I like to take care of someone and help them succeed in life whatever it is she wants to do. Im a 50/50 guy all the way. I am extremely disgusted with guys who want to control their wife, like what she wears, when she can go out etc. I told my fiances Id love to help them go to school or work, whatever they wanted to do. I also wanted them to be able to work to send even more money back home to help her family as I want to improve as many lives as I can with whatever influence I have. I am the complete opposite of a control freak. LOL. Im easy going, too easy going probably.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.