rupa

September AOS filers

3,794 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
My take on the statement--

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

My touches/updates told me the case was being transferred. Then two days later told me the above statement. I think the jargon means it was received by CSC and now is pending at CSC, ie the office to which it was transferred. It's a generic statement and I don't think they take the time to personalize your case.

If you were transferred to CSC you got an I797C form in snail mail (looks just like the NOA1 receipt) and it says

This is to advise you that in order to speed up processing we have transferred the above case to the following USCIS office for processing:

-- California Service Center, 2nd Floor, 24000 Avilla Road, Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0111

They call that an office.

Question for Bluekiss: Did you get the snail mail transfer notice saying it went to CSC like described above? Then you got an interview notice?

Yes guys! I got the snail mail transferred to CSC, 2nd floor blah blah,

My message online is the same as what you guys have.... i got all those same messages.... and I got an interview.

If in the next couple of days nobody of you gets snail mail for interview then I guess you guys are lucky. I once thought I was too for not having interview but well...something to be thankful as well!

Good luck to us!

Vida Taylor

Edited by blukiss24

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you.

That's my message online, last updated was 11/05. Before that I got a message that says..

Current Status : Case Transferred to Another Office for Processing

I called USCIS today... I asked if what office and they said it's in California. Duh! I told the one I talked to that I got a snail mail that I am going to have an interview on Feb. 4 and he just said good luck! Lol;)

SO that's it! Probably some of you who got the same message online as I had will no longer need an interview....

Good luck to us all anyway. I am hoping that my soon to be interview will turn out fine!

Vida Taylor

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you.

That's my message online, last updated was 11/05. Before that I got a message that says..

Current Status : Case Transferred to Another Office for Processing

I called USCIS today... I asked if what office and they said it's in California. Duh! I told the one I talked to that I got a snail mail that I am going to have an interview on Feb. 4 and he just said good luck! Lol;)

SO that's it! Probably some of you who got the same message online as I had will no longer need an interview....

Good luck to us all anyway. I am hoping that my soon to be interview will turn out fine!

Vida Taylor

Thanks for explaining. I hope they didn't screw up and you go to the interview and they say, "we can't interview you because your file is at CSC." Wouldn't that be the pits? I kinda wish we weren't at CSC. Everybody that's not at CSC is getting interviews already and it seems to be going faster for most who are at local offices. I don't know where they get "to speed up processing..." I filed in October and many in that group have interviews, with the first approved yesterday. I'm not afraid to interview. Bring it on. From all the touches of the September CSC transfers, it does sound like they pulled the Sept box out of storage and scanned them when they moved the files to a shelf in the office ready for review.

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Timeline

Well I guess I should wait and see. It's 1 hour and 20 minutes drive from my place excluding the rush hour..grrrr.. I will really be very disappointed if my papers are not with them. I am not afraid of interview actually, the only thing that holds me is proof of bills as I have mentioned to my earlier post. Nobody answered me about that.. how did you include your names on the bills please..lol:) What's annoying was the last update from the time I was transferred to CSC was 11/05.. it took them 2 and a half months to give me an interview letter? I hope it was earlier...

Good luck!

Vida Taylor

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

We just called up all our utility companies (gas/electric, cable, & telephone) and asked to add the name on the account and they asked for the SSN and that's it, next bill both our names were on there. Some even let you update your profile online, so just add the spouse's name on the mailing address.

how did you include your names on the bills please..lol:)

Vida Taylor

AOS/ROC/Citizenship Timeline

DO - Baltimore

2010/2011

Day 0 - Nov. 29: I-751(ROC) Package Sent

Day 1 - Nov. 30: I-751(ROC) Package Delivered @ VSC

Day 4 - Dec. 03: I-751(ROC) Check Cashed

Day 34 - Jan. 13-2011: I-751(ROC) Biometrics Appointment Letter for 1/31/11

Day 46 - Jan. 31-2011: I-751(ROC) Biometrics Completed

Day 138 - Jun. 09-2011: I-751(ROC) Approval Letter Received

Day 0 - Oct. 26 '11: N400 Package Sent

Day 1 - Oct. 27 '11: N400 Package Delivered @ Lewisville, TX

Day 5 - Oct. 31 '11: N400 NOA-1

Day 34 - Nov. 28 '11: Email: Placed in line for interview

Day 57 - Dec. 22 '11: Received yellow letter

Day 144 - Mar. 17 '12: Received fingerprinting letter

Day 147 - Mar. 20 '12: Biometrics completed

Day 156 - Mar. 29 '12: Email: Interview scheduled, letter in mail

Day 190 - May. 02 '12: Interview Completed, Passed, Oath same day

Timeline
We just called up all our utility companies (gas/electric, cable, & telephone) and asked to add the name on the account and they asked for the SSN and that's it, next bill both our names were on there. Some even let you update your profile online, so just add the spouse's name on the mailing address.

how did you include your names on the bills please..lol:)

Vida Taylor

Thank you so much! We've tried this.. call them and even went to their office. They said it's not possible to include my name in the bill itself but they can include my name as the wife but like for the phone they told us they can only put the name of the main plan holder. Grrr... Sad to say, we don't have anything that is joint probably if they will let us open next week for a joint savings hopefully but I will cross my fingers.

Thanks a lot for the response!

Vida Taylor

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Sorry my case was transferred i most def wont get an interview!

in ny they do tha tfor soem reason 2 of my friends got it with NO interview! :whistle:

so my guess we will be getting the gc by the end of jan due to all the holidays !

Were still waiting....and what do you mean by "we were supposed to get his GC in december"? How do you figure that?

Hiiiii whats going onnn?? My hubby got his EAD and AP in November and we were supposed to get his GC in december! has anynoe got his GC yet?!??!?!?!!?

Great news, AHZ! Whew, at long last!

Yaaaay! Thanks!

i looked at my name on Envy's chart and it finally has a date next to it!

:luv::luv:

Visa I 130 for Step Daughter

Sept 2010-- Getting documents ready. sent BC out for translation.

March 1st 2012-- Sent documents to USCIS

June 15th 2012 EMAIL OF APPROVAL !!

Dec 15th 2012 -- Interview scheduled ( 1-23-2013)

Jan 9th 2013--Medical Exam

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Hi!

I just came back from my infopass. It was not very helpful. The lady called the NBC and ask about my case, and they say someone is dealing with it now and it's approvable but it can take still to 2 weeks before I get approved...I don't understand why it takes so long!

About my AOS, it's really weird, because on Monday on the phone USCIS told me it had been sent to Denver, but in Denver they told me it was still in NBC... :wacko:

Oh and the lady told me to that I will probably get my AOS interview May or June... <_<

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sounds like someone has a screw loose somewhere. Our Infopass appointment is the 26th, and while we are there we will ask them if they can inquire as to where our case is or at least be able to tell us if they are working on it or not. Thanks for the info, L&D.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Hello Vida,

I dont think there really is much you can do about the house since he already owned it before you got there, as for proof of bills somethings are fixed and cant be changed as they would say one person per bill especially since he has been paying those same bills before you got there, and you dont have a credit card or something they can bill cos you dont work here, have a job or employment history.

I also think the IO would know that just do those that you can, like opening the joint bank account, him add you to his insurance, health plans etc. You have your cellphone in your name and husbands last name right? And he pays the bils for them? You also have pictures of the both of you since getting married and all that? Since you have your Ead, go get your state id and social security card if you dont have them. Gifts he bought you since you got here, reciept for your wedding rings, xmas gifts, tickets to theatre if you have gone to watch movies, outings, cards for christmans from family and friends any thing you can think of.

If they are not convinced they would give you time to get more proof except they have reasons to think other wise and i dont think so, the worse they would do is seperate the both of you and ask questions partaining to your life before coming here, your life during marriage and after marriage and i doubt how that would be a problem when you both live together....

Sincerely i wish my case wasnt transferred to CSC as it is obvious now there is no freaking speedy thingy done on it, after all see the other people all have interview appointment dates and someone already got green card!

I would have been glad to experience the green card interview and get it over with but no regrets ....it will come in due time, if i were you vida, il take this interview as a blessing in disquise although i hope there is no problem because this interview appointment letter came after they sent you the RFE's right? Maybe they lost something or want you both there in person for some strange reason!

Here is to hoping for the best! Do what you can, but be calm, these officers are human beings like us and they work for the goverment just like our husbands do....If you could get the visa here .. then the green card should just be an extention! Heres to wishing again that you get it at first try!

All the best dear Vida!

K-1 TIMELINE

I-129F Sent :2007-09-06

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-09-10

I-129F RFE(s) :2007-09-30

Visa Approved :2008-01-07

Consulate Received : 2008-01-14

Interview Date : 2008-06-02

Visa Received : 2008-06-12

US Entry : 2008-06-26

Marriage : 2008-08-02

Total days from filling 1-129F till Interview 270days

AOS TIMELINE

Sept 12, 2008- Sent AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago (finally)

Sept 15, 2008- Delivered

Sept 18, 2008- Noas AOS/EAD/AP (yaay!!)

Oct 7th 2008- Case transferred to CSC

Oct 15, 2008- Biometric APPT (smooth and quick)

Oct 16, 2008- Case pending ......

Update....

EAD Card production ordered ........ 12/03/2008

Ap approved...approval notice sent 12/03/2008

Ap arrives in mail... dated ..............12/12/2008

EAD approval mail sent ..................12/11/2008

EAD arrives in mail ........................12/15/2008

AOS Touched .................................01/12/2009

AOS card production ordered...........02/27/2009

ROC TIMELINE 2011.

Jan 1st 2011 mailed in I751

Feb 15th 2011 Biometric appointment

May 24th 2011 Petition Approved

May 25th 2011 Card production ordered

May 31st 2011 Card recieved

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
Hi!

I just came back from my infopass. It was not very helpful. The lady called the NBC and ask about my case, and they say someone is dealing with it now and it's approvable but it can take still to 2 weeks before I get approved...I don't understand why it takes so long!

About my AOS, it's really weird, because on Monday on the phone USCIS told me it had been sent to Denver, but in Denver they told me it was still in NBC... :wacko:

Oh and the lady told me to that I will probably get my AOS interview May or June... <_<

Hi Lucie and Damon,

We are in the same situation...

Also put in a service request and haven`t heard anything since then.

Made an infopass appointment for next week, although I don`t have any high hopes it is going to speed things up.

I wouldn`t always rely on what they tell you at USCIS.

I remember calling them about something and getting 2 completely different answers at different times...

Anyways, just a message to show some support and I completely know how you are feeling!

Here`s to all the forgotten EAD`s!!! :thumbs:

Application for Citizenship

N400: NOA 11/01/2011

In queue for interview scheduling: 11/28/2011

Yellow letter asking to bring state issued ID: 12/23/2011

Interview: 04/09/2012

Oath ceremony: 07/31/2012

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello Everyone,

So after waiting, I finally got my RFEs in the mail. It is an item that is needed I guess for all the forms and it is my I-94. I am a canadian citizen and when I enter the United States I have never gotten an I-94 and even this time, I entered as a visitor and they I wasn't issued an I-94 because I planned to just go on vacation and come back home. So anyways, i sent a copy of my passport page and the stamp they stamped on the page to grant me entry and I sent it back. In any case I don't think I will get my EAD before my interview on February 10 so I guess if they need anything else they will let me know at the interview.

So that is what the RFEs were for. I had even sent them 3 copies of the passport but they asked for I-94 or a visa and I don't have any because I entered on the Visa Waiver Program. Lets see what happens.

Did anyone out there enter from Canada with I-94. I know if you go with the spouse visa you are given an I-94 right? but i never seen one that enters as a visitor get an I-94

Timeline
Hello Vida,

I dont think there really is much you can do about the house since he already owned it before you got there, as for proof of bills somethings are fixed and cant be changed as they would say one person per bill especially since he has been paying those same bills before you got there, and you dont have a credit card or something they can bill cos you dont work here, have a job or employment history.

I also think the IO would know that just do those that you can, like opening the joint bank account, him add you to his insurance, health plans etc. You have your cellphone in your name and husbands last name right? And he pays the bils for them? You also have pictures of the both of you since getting married and all that? Since you have your Ead, go get your state id and social security card if you dont have them. Gifts he bought you since you got here, reciept for your wedding rings, xmas gifts, tickets to theatre if you have gone to watch movies, outings, cards for christmans from family and friends any thing you can think of.

If they are not convinced they would give you time to get more proof except they have reasons to think other wise and i dont think so, the worse they would do is seperate the both of you and ask questions partaining to your life before coming here, your life during marriage and after marriage and i doubt how that would be a problem when you both live together....

Sincerely i wish my case wasnt transferred to CSC as it is obvious now there is no freaking speedy thingy done on it, after all see the other people all have interview appointment dates and someone already got green card!

I would have been glad to experience the green card interview and get it over with but no regrets ....it will come in due time, if i were you vida, il take this interview as a blessing in disquise although i hope there is no problem because this interview appointment letter came after they sent you the RFE's right? Maybe they lost something or want you both there in person for some strange reason!

Here is to hoping for the best! Do what you can, but be calm, these officers are human beings like us and they work for the goverment just like our husbands do....If you could get the visa here .. then the green card should just be an extention! Heres to wishing again that you get it at first try!

All the best dear Vida!

Hi beautiful years,

Really thanks a lot! that makes me feel at ease. Thankfully, after calling again the electric bill company today..they said they could include my name in the bill this month. I only hope it will arrive in the mail before the interview. With regards to joint account we can probably open one by next week since I already have EAD, SSN and I will get a State ID or probably learners permit on Monday. We have cards in both our names and some receipts. We have pictures, affidavit from family and friends. We also worked on with the insurances thing. Ok now I am ready and hopefully if I could find a

job before the interview that would be great.

Again thanks a lot! I really appreciate it. Good luck to you too!

Vida Taylor

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On January 16, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your

card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move

before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail

updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register

gawk. 30 more days.

.png

08-30-2008 AOS Required doc sent to laywer via USPS /c Certified Mail

09-04-2008 Lawyer sent application to DHS (Woo!)

09-15-2008 Biometric appointment scheduled on 10/06/2008

10-06-2008 Biometric done!

11-07-2008 NOA for interview. AOS interview set Dec 9 2008

11-17-2008 EAD production ordered. Travel Doc approved

11-22-2008 Got APin mail

11-24-2008 EAD in mail!

11-24-2008 AOS interview prep and verification of evidence of shared life with my lawyer. Laywer gave me "the most documented marriadge of year award"

12-09-2008 AOS interview @ USCIS Seattle Office. IO thought I had way too much evidence for the time I've been married. Oh Dear.

.png

Hello Vida,

All the best dear Vida!

Hi beautiful years,

Really thanks a lot! that makes me feel at ease. Thankfully, after calling again the electric bill company today..they said they could include my name in the bill this month. I only hope it will arrive in the mail before the interview. With regards to joint account we can probably open one by next week since I already have EAD, SSN and I will get a State ID or probably learners permit on Monday. We have cards in both our names and some receipts. We have pictures, affidavit from family and friends. We also worked on with the insurances thing. Ok now I am ready and hopefully if I could find a

job before the interview that would be great.

Again thanks a lot! I really appreciate it. Good luck to you too!

Vida Taylor

Everything is going to be fine..... do what you can and leave the rest to God!

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On January 16, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your

card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move

before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail

updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register

gawk. 30 more days.

Congratulations fromjapan!

Uscis please keep em coming!

Go september filers!

K-1 TIMELINE

I-129F Sent :2007-09-06

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-09-10

I-129F RFE(s) :2007-09-30

Visa Approved :2008-01-07

Consulate Received : 2008-01-14

Interview Date : 2008-06-02

Visa Received : 2008-06-12

US Entry : 2008-06-26

Marriage : 2008-08-02

Total days from filling 1-129F till Interview 270days

AOS TIMELINE

Sept 12, 2008- Sent AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago (finally)

Sept 15, 2008- Delivered

Sept 18, 2008- Noas AOS/EAD/AP (yaay!!)

Oct 7th 2008- Case transferred to CSC

Oct 15, 2008- Biometric APPT (smooth and quick)

Oct 16, 2008- Case pending ......

Update....

EAD Card production ordered ........ 12/03/2008

Ap approved...approval notice sent 12/03/2008

Ap arrives in mail... dated ..............12/12/2008

EAD approval mail sent ..................12/11/2008

EAD arrives in mail ........................12/15/2008

AOS Touched .................................01/12/2009

AOS card production ordered...........02/27/2009

ROC TIMELINE 2011.

Jan 1st 2011 mailed in I751

Feb 15th 2011 Biometric appointment

May 24th 2011 Petition Approved

May 25th 2011 Card production ordered

May 31st 2011 Card recieved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.