JanaknJanet

New Trick for Rapists

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

I received this as a email.. too important to not pass along to all...

NEW TRICK FOR RAPISTS etc??

Tell your wives / husbands ... and other loved ones??

"IMPORTANT Read it all the way through.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Know what money you are carrying! You will see why as you read!

Be sure every lady is aware of this . Share with it your wife and daughters. This was the first I have heard of a scheme like this..... I wanted to pass it along. Be safe! Something very serious to pay attention to.

Criminals are coming up with craftier, less threatening methods of attack, so we have to be extra cautious.

Read on.. I live in Alexandria, VA, but I often work in Lafayette, LA, staying with friends when I'm there. As you know from America's Most Wanted TV program, as well as the news media, there is a serial killer in the Lafayette area. I just want to let you know about an "incident" that happened to me a few weeks ago, and could have been deadly.

At first I didn't go to the police or anyone with it because I didn't realize how serious this encounter was. But since I work in a jail and I told a few people about it, it wasn't long before I was paraded into Internal Affairs to tell them my story. It was proximately 5:15 a.m. in Opelousas, La. I had stayed with a friend there and was on my way to work.

I stopped at the Exxon/Blimpie Pie station to get gas. I got $10 gas and a Diet Coke. I took into the store two $5 bills and one $1 bill (just enough to get my stuff).

As I pulled away from the store, a man approached my truck from the back side of the store (an unlit area). He was an "approachable-looking" man (clean cut, clean shaven, dressed well, etc.).

He walked up to my window and knocked. Since I'm very paranoid and "always looking for the rapist or killer," I didn't open the window

I just asked what he wanted. He raised a $5 bill to my window and said, "You dropped this." Since I knew I had gone into the store with a certain amount of money, I knew I didn't drop it.

When I told him it wasn't mine, he began hitting the window and door, screaming at me to open my door, and insisting that I had dropped the money! At that point, I just drove away as fast as I could. After talking to the Internal Affairs Department and describing the man I saw, and the way he escalated from calm and polite to angry and volatile....it was determined that I could have possibly encountered the serial killer myself.

Up to this point, it had been unclear as to how he had gained access to his victims, since there has been no evidence of forced entry into victim's homes, cars, etc. And the fact that he has been attacking in the daytime, when women are less likely to have their guard up, means he is pretty BOLD.

So think about it...what gesture is nicer than returning money to someone that dropped it?????

How many times would you have opened your window (or door) to get your money and say thank you.... because if the person is kind enough to return something to you, then he can't really be a threat....can he???? Please be cautious! This might not have been the serial killer... but anyone that gets that angry over someone not accepting money from them, can't have honorable intentions. The most important thing to note is that his reaction was ! NOT WHAT I EXPECTED! A total surprise! But what might have happened if I had opened my door? I shudder to think!

P.S. Ladies, really DOtell this to EVERYONE you know. Even if this man wasn't a serial killer, he looked nice, he seemed polite, he was apparently doing an act of kindness, but HE WAS NOT A NICE PERSON!!!

Men tell this to all the women in your life.

What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it Make it a good one!

Love isn't love unless it is expressed;

caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;

sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and el chupacabras is this guy's pet

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

That might be false but I never would have thought to think about something like that as I would have wanted my $$$$ back if I'd not known better since reading that. Ya never know now what people will come up with.

Timeline

yeah... el chupacabras was dangerous too

predators01a.jpg

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Even if it is false, which who really knows... thanks for posting that. I never thought of someone doing that and if someone said I dropped money I might believe them so thanks- that was nice of you to think of the ladies here.

Edited by sarah and hicham

Timeline

ah.. this ismore interesting..

a site of how to do a lynndie

operation_sydney.jpg

How to do a Lynndie

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

This is actually an OLD trick of thieves at cash machines - they try and distract you by pointing at money on the floor (which they have put there) and then trying to grab the cash you just withdrew.

Applied for K1

Met online 2001 - just aquaintances

Sept 2002 - 1st US visit - everything goes perfectly.

Dec 20th - Forms recev'd at CSC

Dec 27th - NOA1 received by snail mail!

Dec 29th - 'Touched'

March 10 2006 - NOA2!

March 23 - recv'd at NVC

March 24 - petition sent to London

April 9th - Pkt 3 rec'd!

May 17th - Pkt 3 signed for at London Embassy

May 24th - Medical

May24th - Pkt 4

June 14th - Interview 10am - APPROVED 1pm!!

June 16th - Visas received in my hot little hands 1pm :)

July 19th - flying to US!

July 27th - Married!! :-)

Aug 7th - Applied for SSN in married name

Aug 9th - SSN received

uk.gif1273.gifusa.gif

3dflagsdotcom_uk_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

I'm not a lawyer I just have opinions on everything :)

animated flags from http://3dflags.com

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Whether this is false or not, there certainly is a moral in the story. :blush:

(CHECK MY PROFILE INFORMATION FOR COMPLETE SIGNATURE)

August 19, 2006 VISA ON HAND!!!

September 5, 2006- POE @ SFO

September 8, 2006- Applied for SSN

SSN arrived more than a month after.. GRRR!!

November 8, 2006- MARRIED @ San Francisco City Hall

November 21, 2006- Received official marriage certificate

Dec. 19, 2006- sent out AOS

Jan. 3, 2007- Cashed cheques for AOS and EAD

March 15, 2007- AOS interview; APPROVED!!

March 23, 2007- Welcome letter/notice received from mail

March 27, 2007- GREENCARD

Sept 5, 2007 - my first anniversary in the U.S

Jan 30, 2009 - Mailed I-751 removal of conditional residence status

Feb 2, 2009 - Package mailed 10:22 AM at Laguna Niguel, CA (CSC)

Feb 5, 2009 - Check cashed

Feb 26, 2009 Biometrics

The Newlyweds: DJ and PRINCESS

watch clearer version[/color]

mylove.jpg

operation_sydney.jpg

How to do a Lynndie

:lol: i going to practice today :thumbs:

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

As far as checking this out before I post... I ask WHY... I never said it was a true thing .. I only hope that reading something like this might make each and everyone of us just that much more aware of our surroundings.

May I ask you Gwenn666 do you check everything that you post? do you not just post for simple awareness of things. Where did i say this was fact? All I said is simply read it is important information..... It is just the same as those posts on shopping center murderers and such...

life doesnt need to be so literal

Love isn't love unless it is expressed;

caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;

sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
As far as checking this out before I post... I ask WHY... I never said it was a true thing .. I only hope that reading something like this might make each and everyone of us just that much more aware of our surroundings.

May I ask you Gwenn666 do you check everything that you post? do you not just post for simple awareness of things. Where did i say this was fact? All I said is simply read it is important information..... It is just the same as those posts on shopping center murderers and such...

life doesnt need to be so literal

I agree... absolutely no harm done in posting this. Who is it going to hurt?

Timeline

operation_sydney.jpg

How to do a Lynndie

:lol: i going to practice today :thumbs:

lets make a VJ Lynndie contest

El Presidente of VJ