Not Available

Can't get it out of my head!

21 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it! :help:

stina, put the salt shaker down.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Just because it's Charles' day off and I am generous, I'll post this version so he can puffy heart this thread :)

*Edited because I didn't realize it was going to freeze on the behind shot lol.. here's a link instead!

this way it's safe for work :)

I had a black dress exactly like (but without the side split) that and my friend had the boots. Somewhere exists a really hilarious video where we filmed me doing this with a hairbrush microphone. Hopefully, it is not on the interwebz.

I can't find one without embedding disabled.. but here ya go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc6WnUfmAdI

I actually have the charlie brown one on my laptop... the one that they made everyone take down lol. Don't want to meet your daddy, just want you in my caddy. :rofl:

Edited by julianna

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

lend me some sugar.... I am your neighbor!!!!!

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Tokyo, Japan

I-129F Sent : June 01 2008

NOA1 Received June 21 2008

"Touch" July 8 2008

''Touch'' July 9 2008

NOA2 JULY 28 2008!!!!!

''Touch'' July 29 2008

" The touch for July 29 was USCIS mailing the case to NVC"

"August 8 2008 received letter in mail from NVC...case was mailed to Tokyo..should arrive in a week"

" August 13 2008 Finace Received packet in mail from Tokyo"

''August 21 she started the Police report''

''August 25 she received email from consulate confirming the interview date''

''August 28 she received Police report''

''She will complete medical mid September''

'' medical finished $430.00''

''Interview is at the end of September''

''Interview yesterday October 29 ( for Japan ) They asked many questions but everything went well! visa arrives in 5 days!!!!!"

Filed: Timeline

I had to click the links.... had to do it... GRR now it's stuck in my head too .. Thanks Julianna :lol:

Just because it's Charles' day off and I am generous, I'll post this version so he can puffy heart this thread :)

*Edited because I didn't realize it was going to freeze on the behind shot lol.. here's a link instead!

this way it's safe for work :)

I had a black dress exactly like (but without the side split) that and my friend had the boots. Somewhere exists a really hilarious video where we filmed me doing this with a hairbrush microphone. Hopefully, it is not on the interwebz.

I can't find one without embedding disabled.. but here ya go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc6WnUfmAdI

I actually have the charlie brown one on my laptop... the one that they made everyone take down lol. Don't want to meet your daddy, just want you in my caddy. :rofl:

Timeline
I had to click the links.... had to do it... GRR now it's stuck in my head too .. Thanks Julianna :lol:

Oh, come on, you know you like it. Now I wish i had that video lol. I bet Ammar would love it. The best part was that i had a sock puppet on one hand. I love that dress but it's SO not public appropriate lol. So which one is stuck? kylie or Outkast?

Filed: Timeline

Outkast.... uber stuck and Jihed was like OMG that's soo old what are you listening to? pretty bad when someone who has only been here for 3 months is telling me I need to stop listening to something " so old" lol :lol:

though I had to explain the Polaroid picture thing lol

Oh, come on, you know you like it. Now I wish i had that video lol. I bet Ammar would love it. The best part was that i had a sock puppet on one hand. I love that dress but it's SO not public appropriate lol. So which one is stuck? kylie or Outkast?

Timeline
Outkast.... uber stuck and Jihed was like OMG that's soo old what are you listening to? pretty bad when someone who has only been here for 3 months is telling me I need to stop listening to something " so old" lol :lol:

though I had to explain the Polaroid picture thing lol

Outkast is classic. :devil:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Well, shake shake shake it reminded me of this...!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

K-1 Timeline

05/14/08 Engaged on my last day while visiting Bremen

07/03 Mailed 129f package

07/24 NOA1

12/05 NOA2

12/27 Packet 3 received

01/19/09 Medical in Hamburg

03/24 Successful interview at Frankfurt

03/31 Visa received

07/09 POE Salt Lake City

AOS/EAD/AP Timeline