Ken y Leidys

Serious health issues

17 posts in this topic

I was out exercising for 45 minutes this past Thursday - riding my bike like the guys in the Tour de France, and on my way home, my heart started palpitating wildly. I didn't lose consciousness, but ever since, I tire real easily now, I stopped exercising, and I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow morning.

This sucks, because I'm only 40, I don't eat red meat, pork, cheese, don't smoke, rarely drink, and this still happened.

I'm hoping this isn't the beginning of the end, but you never know. I had some great times in Colombia, messing around with some beauties, watching fights in Barranquilla, living on the edge, but all of this craziness I guess has to stop.

:crying::crying::crying:

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

May 1, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-1)

Aug 4, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-2)

Oct 7, 2009 - Bogota Interview

Oct 16, 2009 - Diomesa package arrived in downtown Barranquilla

Oct 20, 2009 - Leidys took bus to Diomesa Office to pick up Visa/Passport package because ("We don't deliver to your Barrio").

Nov 22, 2009 - POE (30 min.) Los Angeles, Intl.

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

April 8, 2010 - AOS BIO (in Riverside, CA)

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

May 24, 2010 - AOS Interview

May 27, 2010 - AOS EAD May 27, 2010

Jun 18, 2010 - Green Card Received!

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE

Jan 08, 2013 - CONDITIONS REMOVED!!!

VicFrndz.jpgBAQ+Taxi.jpgclubberz.jpgCumbiaz.jpg

I was out exercising for 45 minutes this past Thursday - riding my bike like the guys in the Tour de France, and on my way home, my heart started palpitating wildly. I didn't lose consciousness, but ever since, I tire real easily now, I stopped exercising, and I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow morning.

This sucks, because I'm only 40, I don't eat red meat, pork, cheese, don't smoke, rarely drink, and this still happened.

I'm hoping this isn't the beginning of the end, but you never know. I had some great times in Colombia, messing around with some beauties, watching fights in Barranquilla, living on the edge, but all of this craziness I guess has to stop.

The beginning of the end started the day you were born!

Don't worry! All the craziness will stop!

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

have you been exercising regularly ... or was this a "special" performance?

a check-up is always good ... I get them regularly to make sure nothing is gonna fall off ... and to make sure the ticker and everything else is good.

relax ... at 40 ... you have quite a few more years of great times if taken with some degree of moderation. :yes:

*at 40 I was still running 3-4 miles / day when traveling .... and when home ... riding 100-150 miles per week (weather and work permitting)*

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Given the excitement and changes in the past while, is it possible you had a panic attack? I dunno, if you're healthy (eat well, exercise, moderation of excesses) then it might not be a problem with your heart, but the stresses in your life.

See what your doctor has to say tomorrow - I am sure they'll perform all the requisite testing to ensure that you're healthy.

Hope you're feeling better soon pumpkin. (F)

Timeline
Given the excitement and changes in the past while, is it possible you had a panic attack? I dunno, if you're healthy (eat well, exercise, moderation of excesses) then it might not be a problem with your heart, but the stresses in your life.

See what your doctor has to say tomorrow - I am sure they'll perform all the requisite testing to ensure that you're healthy.

hang in there ... you'll be given the green light to have fun soon enough ...

oh ... try not to enjoy the prostate exam too much ... :P

hang in there ... you'll be given the green light to have fun soon enough ...

oh ... try not to enjoy the prostate exam too much ... :P

Maybe you just been overdoing it! Get yourself a complete physical! I just turned 50 and I am starting to realize I don't have the PEP as I use to have.... Anyway, good luck to you and try not enjoy the Prostate exam as Natty stated above..... :unsure:

gcun20l.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

heart beating fast? quit following her.......

DrivingTestRider.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

heart beating fast? quit following her.......

DrivingTestRider.jpg

does nessa know you posted this pic of her :blink:

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Heredity plays a big role in heart disease. If you're not familiar with your family's medical history, I'd recommend finding out as much as you can before your appointment.

:jest::jest::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Nicaragua

Marriage : 2008-02-21

I-130 Sent : 2008-03-27

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-04-01

I-130 Approved : 2008-07-10

NVC Received : 2008-07-11

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-07-21

Pay I-864 Bill AND Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-07-22

IV Payment Online: 2008-07-30

Sent Completed I-864 and DS230: 2008-08-01

DS230 and I864 entered to the system:2008-08-06

Case Completed at NVC : 2008-08-14 //// 35 days! /// Not bad!

Medical Exam: 2008-09-18

Interview Date : 2008-10-08

Visa Received : 2008-10-16

US Entry : 2008-10-18 POE: Houston

Lifting Conditions

CIS Office : California Service Center

Date Filed : 2010-07-16

NOA Date : 2010-07-20

Biometrics Taken: 2010-07-29

RFE 2010/10/12

RFE Respond 2010/11/05

Aproverd: 2010/11/23

Card Received: 2010/11/27

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

There are cases of heart conditions young. My father died at 51 from his second heart attack. A lot has to do with our genes. Hopefully it was just something else but do take care.

First visit:2007-09-12 to 2008-09-23

I-129F Sent : 2007-11-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-11-30

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-03-31

NVC Received : 2008-04-21

NVC Left : 2008-04-23

Consulate Received : 2008-04-28

Packet 3 Received : 2008-05-20

Interivew date : 2008-08-07 CO asks inappropraite questions

His father died: 2008-08-18

Retain Marc Ellis 2008-09

Visited Nigeria again: 2008-11-12

petitioned returned to CSC :2008-11-27

returned to USA 2008-12-13

His father buried 2009-01-03

picks up K1 visa Nov 2009

Marriage Dec 2009

take throne as Igwe /Lolo 2010 or 2011

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Maybe you just over did it. Hope you are ok.

relax ... at 40 ... you have quite a few more years of great times if taken with some degree of moderation. :yes:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Maybe you just over did it. Hope you are ok.

i'd say at 40 is a good time to have her be on top. :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!