sasha414

husband called uscis director

42 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Bomb bomb bombidy bomb!

And y0ou wonder why your case is not approved... LOL I am just kidding, don't send me any hate mail or anthrax!

I-130 Timeline:

12-11-2007- Married my Love

02-08-2008- CSC receives I-130

02-11-2008- Received Hardcopy NOA1

08-14-2008- Approved!!! 216 days...

08-21-2008- NOA2 Hardcopy received

08-27-2008- NVC Receives file, NVC Case Number issued

09-05-2008- AOS Fee Bill and DS-3032 Generated

09-06-2008- E-mailed DS-3032 to NVC

09-11-2008- Received Hardcopy of DS-3032 and AOS Fee Bill

09-15-2008- Mailed Hardcopy of DS-3032

09-16-2008- Paid $70 AOS fee online

09-17-2008- Received E-mail confirming the DS-3032 Agent

09-17-2008- Printed Coversheet for AOS paperwork

09-17-2008- IV Bill Invoiced

12-16-2008- Sent I-864 EZ to NVC

NOW: Debating on current situation...

.png

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

We are all in the same boat. Althrough we must learn patients in this process it will make are love strong for our spouses. We all will cherish it for an eternity when it happens. I also have been waiting but, I am learning to leave it in Gods hands.

I married my love on 12/24/07

I filed for the I 130 on 1/23/08

Receipt number recevied 2/13/08

Paperwork sent to Guangzhou on 1/23/09

Interview 5/21/09 PASSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visa 5/23/09

POE 6/2/09

Home 6/3/09

FILED I-751

SENT PAPERWORK 3/8/11

NOA-1 3/10/11

BIOMETERICS 4/29/11

WAITING APPROVAL

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline
Bomb bomb bombidy bomb!

And y0ou wonder why your case is not approved... LOL I am just kidding, don't send me any hate mail or anthrax!

oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You said the "A" word......

Here is my story. I've lived problem free life, payed my taxes. One day I decided to marry this girl. But to do so would require her to come to US of A, and so it started. My problem free live turned in to free problems from USCIS! Sure things turned to unsure, certain dates turned to aproximation within months. All logical thinking was out the door, as I filed my papers withing famous Vermont Centre!

I-130 Received

12-12-07

I-130 Approved

8-28-2008

NVC

Date Package Received By NVC : 09-05-08

-- Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 09-11-08

-- Pay I-864 Bill :09-11-08

-- Receive I-864 Package :09-15-08

-- Return I-864 Package :09-16-08

-- Return Completed DS-3032 :09-11-08

-- Receive IV Bill :09-17-2008

-- Pay IV Bill :09-17-2008

-- Receive Instruction Package :09-17-08

-- Case Completed at NVC :10-16-08

Date Package Left From NVC :10-31-08

Date Received By Consulate :11-05-08

Date Rec Instructions (Pkt 3) :11-05-08

Date Complete Instructions (Pkt 3) :11-05-08

Date Rec Appointment Letter (Pkt 4):11-25-08

Interview Date (IR-1/CR-1 Visa):12/08/08

Date IR-1/CR-1 Visa Received :12-11-08

Date of US Entry :12-17-08

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Bomb bomb bombidy bomb!

oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You said the "A" word......

Oh lord, you're right! I just doomed myself... dammit...

I-130 Timeline:

12-11-2007- Married my Love

02-08-2008- CSC receives I-130

02-11-2008- Received Hardcopy NOA1

08-14-2008- Approved!!! 216 days...

08-21-2008- NOA2 Hardcopy received

08-27-2008- NVC Receives file, NVC Case Number issued

09-05-2008- AOS Fee Bill and DS-3032 Generated

09-06-2008- E-mailed DS-3032 to NVC

09-11-2008- Received Hardcopy of DS-3032 and AOS Fee Bill

09-15-2008- Mailed Hardcopy of DS-3032

09-16-2008- Paid $70 AOS fee online

09-17-2008- Received E-mail confirming the DS-3032 Agent

09-17-2008- Printed Coversheet for AOS paperwork

09-17-2008- IV Bill Invoiced

12-16-2008- Sent I-864 EZ to NVC

NOW: Debating on current situation...

.png

Filed: Other Timeline
We are all in the same boat. Althrough we must learn patients in this process it will make are love strong for our spouses. We all will cherish it for an eternity when it happens. I also have been waiting but, I am learning to leave it in Gods hands.

Looking at your timeline, I think we must be in the same box.....

We're in the '2/24 black hole'. :angry:

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
husband called uscis director and questioned about the petitions pending at VSC, and guess what the director answered? he said theres nothing he can do about it. how stupid is that?!!! i wish someone would just throw a bomb at vsc so we can all be transfered to csc :crying:

why would you say that?? There is nothing he can do about it!!! They get so many Visa cases a day...it takes time. With the things that happen in the world these days, everything is taken seriously, I wouldnt be suprised if VSC closed down for a few days because of your remark, and that would delay everyones case.

Your internet activity will be looked at by the Government....I'm sure!

you make me sick :protest:

first of all moto-zutto, you are a k1 filler so before you say anything, make sure you think about it. you have no idea about the ordeal and torture people with I130s and k3s are going thru at vsc, petitions that have been pending since 2007 and early 2008. maybe you havent seen how csc is approving petitions left and right and we at vsc are sitting in a corner. looking at your timeline, you filed recently so you cannot feel the pain yet of having to wait for eternity. what hurts us more is that there are cases filed after ours that have been approved and the director said it is because when boxes come in, they pile it on top of the old boxes and there is nothing he can do about it! now is that fair to us moto-zutto??? is it fair for the director to say that he cannot do anything with the incompetence of his staff? i guess you must be ok with that? you must be ok if they treat you unfairly? you must be ok with the fact that your petition could get on the bottom in a few months because newer boxes could be piled on top of it? if thats fine with you, then its you who make me sick . :angry:

I know I'm a K-1 filer, and I don't care if you were just getting a passport... you still do not wish such things upon people. I didn't say anything about pending cases in 2007, I'm sure they are not talking about doing bad things to VSC. I filed recently yes, the beginning of June, I had a family emergency also and had my case expedited, and I have felt the pain of waiting. I'm in the Military, and all of last year I was deployed. I got back, got this K-1 process rolling, and I got deployed again...right now I'm deployed, don't know how long I will be here this time. I've been here since April. The visa process is stressful, and doing it from a deployed location does not make it any better. I can't just bring all my records over here with me, I just had to plan ahead and bring everything I thought and hope I would need. So I know what waiting is like, as I'm on my 4th deployment. No one 100% understands the process of checks by the USCIS, maybe something on your case is throwing up a red flag and they are doing more checks. If you read the USCIS, the cases are processed in the order they are received so I doubt yours is on the bottom, and sometimes they lose cases. VSC and CSC are so busy with visa cases these days, and you are in the middle of the busy months. Your case is still in the correct time frame anyways. I said you make me sick because you are talking about bombing innocent people..... your justification is you "THINK" I'm fine with "BOXES" being piled on top of my case???? lol Bomb.... or box????? WOW! nice justifications :wow:

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Tokyo, Japan

I-129F Sent : June 01 2008

NOA1 Received June 21 2008

"Touch" July 8 2008

''Touch'' July 9 2008

NOA2 JULY 28 2008!!!!!

''Touch'' July 29 2008

" The touch for July 29 was USCIS mailing the case to NVC"

"August 8 2008 received letter in mail from NVC...case was mailed to Tokyo..should arrive in a week"

" August 13 2008 Finace Received packet in mail from Tokyo"

''August 21 she started the Police report''

''August 25 she received email from consulate confirming the interview date''

''August 28 she received Police report''

''She will complete medical mid September''

'' medical finished $430.00''

''Interview is at the end of September''

''Interview yesterday October 29 ( for Japan ) They asked many questions but everything went well! visa arrives in 5 days!!!!!"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
husband called uscis director and questioned about the petitions pending at VSC, and guess what the director answered? he said theres nothing he can do about it. how stupid is that?!!! i wish someone would just throw a bomb at vsc so we can all be transfered to csc :crying:

why would you say that?? There is nothing he can do about it!!! They get so many Visa cases a day...it takes time. With the things that happen in the world these days, everything is taken seriously, I wouldnt be suprised if VSC closed down for a few days because of your remark, and that would delay everyones case.

first of all moto-zutto, you are a k1 filler so before you say anything, make sure you think about it. you have no idea about the ordeal and torture people with I130s and k3s are going thru at vsc, petitions that have been pending since 2007 and early 2008. maybe you havent seen how csc is approving petitions left and right and we at vsc are sitting in a corner. looking at your timeline, you filed recently so you cannot feel the pain yet of having to wait for eternity. what hurts us more is that there are cases filed after ours that have been approved and the director said it is because when boxes come in, they pile it on top of the old boxes and there is nothing he can do about it! now is that fair to us moto-zutto??? is it fair for the director to say that he cannot do anything with the incompetence of his staff? i guess you must be ok with that? you must be ok if they treat you unfairly? you must be ok with the fact that your petition could get on the bottom in a few months because newer boxes could be piled on top of it? if thats fine with you, then its you who make me sick . :angry:

I know I'm a K-1 filer, and I don't care if you were just getting a passport... you still do not wish such things upon people. I didn't say anything about pending cases in 2007, I'm sure they are not talking about doing bad things to VSC. I filed recently yes, the beginning of June, I had a family emergency also and had my case expedited, and I have felt the pain of waiting. I'm in the Military, and all of last year I was deployed. I got back, got this K-1 process rolling, and I got deployed again...right now I'm deployed, don't know how long I will be here this time. I've been here since April. The visa process is stressful, and doing it from a deployed location does not make it any better. I can't just bring all my records over here with me, I just had to plan ahead and bring everything I thought and hope I would need. So I know what waiting is like, as I'm on my 4th deployment. No one 100% understands the process of checks by the USCIS, maybe something on your case is throwing up a red flag and they are doing more checks. If you read the USCIS, the cases are processed in the order they are received so I doubt yours is on the bottom, and sometimes they lose cases. VSC and CSC are so busy with visa cases these days, and you are in the middle of the busy months. Your case is still in the correct time frame anyways. I said you make me sick because you are talking about bombing innocent people..... your justification is you "THINK" I'm fine with "BOXES" being piled on top of my case???? lol Bomb.... or box????? WOW! nice justifications :wow:

i understand that ur upset.........this girl just spoke wrong when stressed out she didnt mean anything by it and has pretty much admitted that she should not have said it....lets just let this die ok.........im sure there is any amount of people that are stressed that have said things in haste that they really didnt mean and felt bad afterwards about it

there really is not reason to keep beating her up about it.........

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
i understand that ur upset.........this girl just spoke wrong when stressed out she didnt mean anything by it and has pretty much admitted that she should not have said it....lets just let this die ok.........im sure there is any amount of people that are stressed that have said things in haste that they really didnt mean and felt bad afterwards about it

there really is not reason to keep beating her up about it.........

:thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

#### VSC.

thats how I feel about them.

Vermont Service Center:

11-23-2007: I-130 Sent

01-25-2008: I-130 NOA1 Received

08-26-2008: I-130 NOA2 Approved

NVC:

09-02-2008: NVC RECEIVED CASE

11-19-2008: CASE COMPLETE

Consulate:

Interview @ Skopje, Macedonia

January 20th, 2009

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Please read between the lines - The girl is just upset....don't overreact. People have different ways to express their anger...most dangerous one is the one that is almost undetectable as opposed to apparent one posted by sasha. Read between the lines my friends. If not, have a beer or ten to relax.

first of all thank you to all of you who have understood what i meant and who defended me despite moto-zotto's sarcasm. i agree, i would like this issue to die down and this will be my last comment on this thread that i started. i said things in haste and i regretted it the very second i did it. moto-zotto, i dont know if you really understood what i meant or if you had read between the lines. its true there are cases left from 2007 , and im sure these people are even more frustrated than i am, and if given the chance, i know they also have some things to say against vsc but they just have enough self control to keep it bottled up inside. the thing is, i couldnt take it anymore. how would you feel if they tell you theres nothing they can do about it when they are asked why they are approving newer cases while cases filed in 2007 are still pending?yes my case is in the correct time frame and i understand that but think of all the others who have been waiting longer than me. and all they can say is theres nothing they can do about it? all im asking from them is to answer respectfully the people who call and inquire about their cases and not treat people like #######. moto-zotto, you said cases are processed in the order they are received, i cant believe you actually believe that but hey if you do, thats your choice. when i said the B word, i never meant including innocent people, in fact, it never occured to me to involve people no matter how incompetent they are. it was just an innocent comment i made, a figure of speech, something one says when one is extremely angry and frustrated. i am a person who doesnt even know how to hold a gun, much less own a gun so i would never wish a B on anyone. moto-zotto, i am not justifying anything, but i was saying what i felt. it was very harsh when you said i make you sick, you didnt have to judge me like that. we are here to help each other and not bring people down. all you needed to do was give me good advice and i would have understood right away. i am not a moron moto-zotto. in fact im smart enough to know when to admit my fault and when to apologize. the people who defended me knew how to read between the lines and they all understood what i meant. the last thing i would want is for a B, i mean, if that happened, dont you think it would take even longer because all our papers would be gone? if that happened, God forbid, then we would all have to file again and i dont want that. my comment about the B word was just that, an innocent comment , said in haste and without thinking, which im sure you have also done a few times in your life. moto-zotto, dont judge people too much, you are not perfect. nobody is.

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

This is one of the more messed up threads I have read on VJ. Pulling it probably wouldn't be a bad idea. It provides nothing of real value.

Sent I-130 to VT 25-Oct-2007

I-130 Moved to California 6-August-2008

My petition has been in 3 states (1, twice) in 9 months!

Rec'd by CSC 8/9, touched 8/11, 8/12, 8/15, 8/20, 8/25

Approved Tuesday, 25-August-2008

10 months since we mailed the petition

Rec'd NVC 9/3, Invoice Generated 9/10, DS-3032 emailed 9/11.

Rec'd AOS invoice 9/15, paid online 9/15, Accepted as Paid 9/18, mailed I-864EZ 9/19

IV Invoiced 9/18, paid online 9/19, Accepted as paid 9/22

DS-230 sent 10/2

Case complete @NVC 10/8 - 11 months, 1 week and 6 days

Interview in Montreal December 18, 2008 - scheduled 1 year, 1 week and 3 days after the start of our journey. Takes place 1 year, 1 month, 3 weeks and 2 days after the start...

[X] Passed [ ] Failed Interview

Thursday, April 2, 2009 Activated Visa - 1 year, 5 months, 1 week and 1 day

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Please read between the lines - The girl is just upset....don't overreact. People have different ways to express their anger...most dangerous one is the one that is almost undetectable as opposed to apparent one posted by sasha. Read between the lines my friends. If not, have a beer or ten to relax.

amen to that

you never know who the crazies are because they are the silent ones, So Sasha girl I got your back I understand what you meant when you said what you did, I never once thought of the building being occupied by people, don't stress this, I know you and I know the kind and caring woman you are

thats all I got

Kat

[

APPROVED 8/26/08 got notice on 8/27

Received Hard Copy 9/2/08

NVC Received : 9/2/08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 9/9/08

Pay I-864 Bill 9/10/08

Receive I-864 Package : 9/15/08

Return Completed I-864 : 9/24/08

Return Completed DS-3032 : 9/10/08

Receive IV Bill : 9/19/08

Pay IV Bill : 9/19/08

Receive Instruction Package :

Case Completed at NVC : 10/27/08

NVC Left : 11/06/08

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 12/11/08

Visa Received : 12/12/08

US Entry : 1/1/09

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

first of all thank you to all of you who have understood what i meant and who defended me despite moto-zotto's sarcasm. i agree, i would like this issue to die down and this will be my last comment on this thread that i started. i said things in haste and i regretted it the very second i did it. moto-zotto, i dont know if you really understood what i meant or if you had read between the lines. its true there are cases left from 2007 , and im sure these people are even more frustrated than i am, and if given the chance, i know they also have some things to say against vsc but they just have enough self control to keep it bottled up inside. the thing is, i couldnt take it anymore. how would you feel if they tell you theres nothing they can do about it when they are asked why they are approving newer cases while cases filed in 2007 are still pending?yes my case is in the correct time frame and i understand that but think of all the others who have been waiting longer than me. and all they can say is theres nothing they can do about it? all im asking from them is to answer respectfully the people who call and inquire about their cases and not treat people like #######. moto-zotto, you said cases are processed in the order they are received, i cant believe you actually believe that but hey if you do, thats your choice. when i said the B word, i never meant including innocent people, in fact, it never occured to me to involve people no matter how incompetent they are. it was just an innocent comment i made, a figure of speech, something one says when one is extremely angry and frustrated. i am a person who doesnt even know how to hold a gun, much less own a gun so i would never wish a B on anyone. moto-zotto, i am not justifying anything, but i was saying what i felt. it was very harsh when you said i make you sick, you didnt have to judge me like that. we are here to help each other and not bring people down. all you needed to do was give me good advice and i would have understood right away. i am not a moron moto-zotto. in fact im smart enough to know when to admit my fault and when to apologize. the people who defended me knew how to read between the lines and they all understood what i meant. the last thing i would want is for a B, i mean, if that happened, dont you think it would take even longer because all our papers would be gone? if that happened, God forbid, then we would all have to file again and i dont want that. my comment about the B word was just that, an innocent comment , said in haste and without thinking, which im sure you have also done a few times in your life. moto-zotto, dont judge people too much, you are not perfect. nobody is.

I didnt think you would actually throw a bomb at VSC. I asked why you would say that? things are taken very seriously these days, and that comment did make me sick. maybe people think it's ok to joke about things like that. I was trying to help you. When you reach your destination, joking around is fine with your family and what not, but I would not let something like that be out in public. Even when you don't really mean it. There is someone that will overhear it and take it the wrong way, and tell someone, and our government does not really take any more chances. Back before 2001 you could a visa within a week. now it can take up to a year. its crazy now

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Tokyo, Japan

I-129F Sent : June 01 2008

NOA1 Received June 21 2008

"Touch" July 8 2008

''Touch'' July 9 2008

NOA2 JULY 28 2008!!!!!

''Touch'' July 29 2008

" The touch for July 29 was USCIS mailing the case to NVC"

"August 8 2008 received letter in mail from NVC...case was mailed to Tokyo..should arrive in a week"

" August 13 2008 Finace Received packet in mail from Tokyo"

''August 21 she started the Police report''

''August 25 she received email from consulate confirming the interview date''

''August 28 she received Police report''

''She will complete medical mid September''

'' medical finished $430.00''

''Interview is at the end of September''

''Interview yesterday October 29 ( for Japan ) They asked many questions but everything went well! visa arrives in 5 days!!!!!"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

go to a mod and get it deleted :thumbs:

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.