sasha414

husband called uscis director

42 posts in this topic

husband called uscis director and questioned about the petitions pending at VSC, and guess what the director answered? he said theres nothing he can do about it. how stupid is that?!!! i wish someone would just throw a bomb at vsc so we can all be transfered to csc :crying:

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
husband called uscis director and questioned about the petitions pending at VSC, and guess what the director answered? he said theres nothing he can do about it. how stupid is that?!!! i wish someone would just throw a bomb at vsc so we can all be transfered to csc :crying:

why would you say that?? There is nothing he can do about it!!! They get so many Visa cases a day...it takes time. With the things that happen in the world these days, everything is taken seriously, I wouldnt be suprised if VSC closed down for a few days because of your remark, and that would delay everyones case.

Your internet activity will be looked at by the Government....I'm sure!

you make me sick :protest:

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Tokyo, Japan

I-129F Sent : June 01 2008

NOA1 Received June 21 2008

"Touch" July 8 2008

''Touch'' July 9 2008

NOA2 JULY 28 2008!!!!!

''Touch'' July 29 2008

" The touch for July 29 was USCIS mailing the case to NVC"

"August 8 2008 received letter in mail from NVC...case was mailed to Tokyo..should arrive in a week"

" August 13 2008 Finace Received packet in mail from Tokyo"

''August 21 she started the Police report''

''August 25 she received email from consulate confirming the interview date''

''August 28 she received Police report''

''She will complete medical mid September''

'' medical finished $430.00''

''Interview is at the end of September''

''Interview yesterday October 29 ( for Japan ) They asked many questions but everything went well! visa arrives in 5 days!!!!!"

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

well the truth is. you need to think before you type. we understand your frustration, but that just isn't cool to say. the other person's remark previous to mine is a bit strong but I get where both of you's are coming from. please just relax. no need for problems.....

Edited by ronjie

2008-03-03 : I-130 Sent

2008-03-03 : I-130 NOA1

2008-05-08 : Touched

2008-10-16 : Touched

2008-10-20 : Touched and Approved (NOA2)

2008-03-27 : I-129F Sent

2008-03-31 : I-129F NOA1

2008-04-24 : Touched

2008-10-03 : Touched

2008-10-05 : Touched

2008-10-06 : Touched

2008-10-20 : Touched and Approved (NOA2)

2008-10-22 : NVC Receive

2008-10-24 : NVC Left

2008-10-30 : USEM Receive

2008-11-10 : Wife's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-01 : Son's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-19 : USEM Interview - PASSED

2009-01-14 : VISA RECEIVED

2009-01-25 : US Entry (JFK)

why would you say that?? There is nothing he can do about it!!! They get so many Visa cases a day...it takes time. With the things that happen in the world these days, everything is taken seriously, I wouldnt be suprised if VSC closed down for a few days because of your remark, and that would delay everyones case.

first of all moto-zutto, you are a k1 filler so before you say anything, make sure you think about it. you have no idea about the ordeal and torture people with I130s and k3s are going thru at vsc, petitions that have been pending since 2007 and early 2008. maybe you havent seen how csc is approving petitions left and right and we at vsc are sitting in a corner. looking at your timeline, you filed recently so you cannot feel the pain yet of having to wait for eternity. what hurts us more is that there are cases filed after ours that have been approved and the director said it is because when boxes come in, they pile it on top of the old boxes and there is nothing he can do about it! now is that fair to us moto-zutto??? is it fair for the director to say that he cannot do anything with the incompetence of his staff? i guess you must be ok with that? you must be ok if they treat you unfairly? you must be ok with the fact that your petition could get on the bottom in a few months because newer boxes could be piled on top of it? if thats fine with you, then its you who make me sick . :angry:

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

NVC:

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

well the truth is. you need to think before you type. we understand your frustration, but that just isn't cool to say. the other person's remark previous to mine is a bit strong but I get where both of you's are coming from. please just relax. no need for problems.....

thanks ronjie and i admit i did type without even thinking. and in fact i apologize for what i said but i know you understand where im coming from. what sparked me is that when my hubby called the director himself and inquired about why its taking so long, all the director told him was " theres nothing he can do about it". i mean, i dont understand, why cant he do anything? its his job. in fact he even told his staff not to answer anymore inquiries. i think they should have transparency. he himself admitted that they process petitions at random. they treat people without respect.

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

NVC:

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

do not talk like this using the B word, you maybe monitered now and more delay in your papers (do you know every person on vj) no you dont

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

O honey dont say that we are all upset but this is america you just dont wish stuff like that. dont get your case messed up because you are upset. Breathe we are all in this together, it takes time but it will happen. Take care of yourself and stay positive.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

first of all moto-zutto, you are a k1 filler so before you say anything, make sure you think about it. you have no idea about the ordeal and torture people with I130s and k3s are going thru at vsc, petitions that have been pending since 2007 and early 2008. maybe you havent seen how csc is approving petitions left and right and we at vsc are sitting in a corner. looking at your timeline, you filed recently so you cannot feel the pain yet of having to wait for eternity. what hurts us more is that there are cases filed after ours that have been approved and the director said it is because when boxes come in, they pile it on top of the old boxes and there is nothing he can do about it! now is that fair to us moto-zutto??? is it fair for the director to say that he cannot do anything with the incompetence of his staff? i guess you must be ok with that? you must be ok if they treat you unfairly? you must be ok with the fact that your petition could get on the bottom in a few months because newer boxes could be piled on top of it? if thats fine with you, then its you who make me sick . :angry:

Okay moto-zutto we are all upset with VSC I am sure she did not mean anything by it, she was just upset. we are all here to make this a place of encouragement.

Edited by Mrs.Walker

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

:whistle: ok i know about waiting trust me been at this a year.......it does not help anyone to tell each other off....and not a good idea to put on a board what would like to see happen to that office........but now its done lets all try to calm down and understand that all of us have a breaking point i have reached mine a few times.....and thanks to a few good friends i have found on here i have managed to survive so far.......we all needed each other........that is what this forum is for and to get information and pass it around

I completely understand u being frustrated and i wish with all my heart i could tell u that the wait gets easier......we just have to each of us learn how to do the waiting with positive behavior.......i have kept busy doing things i would not normally do im sure a few of u remember me remodeling my room lol some people take up walking others use this time to loose weight......write a book any number of things but dont let it get to u i know some days are harder than others u can come and vent just be very careful what u put on a forum..... :)

sara

Okay moto-zutto we are all upset with VSC I am sure she did not mean anything by it, she was just upset. we are all here to make this a place of encouragement.

thank you mrs walker, thats precisely what i meant. somehow there will come a time when we reach bottom . :crying:

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

NVC:

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

sasha, I'm sorry for your frustration. I know I can't feel the full extent of it because my petition went to CSC, so even though I filed at the same time as you, my wait was much shorter. I felt guilty when my petition was approved because I thought of all the people I know who have been waiting at VSC since November 2007. I think it is so shameful the way that simple geography can determine how long we are separated from our spouses. I further think that it's unfair that the simple geography of our birth determines what countries we can live in and how/when we can enter. But anyway, I agree. This system is messed up. And the people at the service centers may be doing their best to push petitions through, but they're not the ones facing separation from their spouses, so they'll never do it with the urgency that we desire. I hope the VSC filers get some good news (or ANY news) soon because the waiting is unbearable!

Long story short, we have a complicated case. We've been at this for nearly 5 years. You can read our story here. I highly recommend our attorney Laurel Scott, as well as attorneys Laura Fernandez and Lizz Cannon .

Filed I-130 via CSC in Feb 2008. Petition approved June 2008. Consular interview in Mexico, Oct 2008, visa denied, INA 212a6cii. We allege improper application of the law in this case.

2012, started over in Seoul: I-130 filed DCF on 7/2, I-130 approved 8/8, Medical at Yonsei Severance 11/20, IR1 appointment in November 2012.

CRBA filed 1-3-13 at Seoul for our daughter

4MLHm5.pngCzLqp9.png

You can find me at

Immigrate2us.net as Los G :)

I do understand how you feel.. Wish we could do something about it but in this process our hands are tied (i think so). Keep the faith.. Only GOD could help us in this situation. :star:

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Totally not cool. I understand you are frustrated, we all are, but you cannot use that typeof language nowadays. That sentence could be looked at as a terrorist threat and put your case under more review, causing a bigger delay and more frustation. They know that this site and others exist, so being naive enough to think that they don't read these posts is not a good situation to be in. I understand your frustration and totally empathize, but just think carefully about the word choices next time.

I-130 Timeline:

12-11-2007- Married my Love

02-08-2008- CSC receives I-130

02-11-2008- Received Hardcopy NOA1

08-14-2008- Approved!!! 216 days...

08-21-2008- NOA2 Hardcopy received

08-27-2008- NVC Receives file, NVC Case Number issued

09-05-2008- AOS Fee Bill and DS-3032 Generated

09-06-2008- E-mailed DS-3032 to NVC

09-11-2008- Received Hardcopy of DS-3032 and AOS Fee Bill

09-15-2008- Mailed Hardcopy of DS-3032

09-16-2008- Paid $70 AOS fee online

09-17-2008- Received E-mail confirming the DS-3032 Agent

09-17-2008- Printed Coversheet for AOS paperwork

09-17-2008- IV Bill Invoiced

12-16-2008- Sent I-864 EZ to NVC

NOW: Debating on current situation...

.png

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Bomb bomb bombidy bomb!

Here is my story. I've lived problem free life, payed my taxes. One day I decided to marry this girl. But to do so would require her to come to US of A, and so it started. My problem free live turned in to free problems from USCIS! Sure things turned to unsure, certain dates turned to aproximation within months. All logical thinking was out the door, as I filed my papers withing famous Vermont Centre!

I-130 Received

12-12-07

I-130 Approved

8-28-2008

NVC

Date Package Received By NVC : 09-05-08

-- Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 09-11-08

-- Pay I-864 Bill :09-11-08

-- Receive I-864 Package :09-15-08

-- Return I-864 Package :09-16-08

-- Return Completed DS-3032 :09-11-08

-- Receive IV Bill :09-17-2008

-- Pay IV Bill :09-17-2008

-- Receive Instruction Package :09-17-08

-- Case Completed at NVC :10-16-08

Date Package Left From NVC :10-31-08

Date Received By Consulate :11-05-08

Date Rec Instructions (Pkt 3) :11-05-08

Date Complete Instructions (Pkt 3) :11-05-08

Date Rec Appointment Letter (Pkt 4):11-25-08

Interview Date (IR-1/CR-1 Visa):12/08/08

Date IR-1/CR-1 Visa Received :12-11-08

Date of US Entry :12-17-08

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Bomb bomb bombidy bomb!

:bonk:

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.