MarkGA

August 2008 Filers

5,874 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Gemma, the list looks longer than it is and being from the UK, you've probably had much of them. ;) Many of the shots are done together.

Also, many of them you dont actually need until Adjustment but most people like to get it all done at this medical so they dont need to have another by a civil surgeon in the US. Form I-693 will need to be filled out and signed by a civil surgeon at ajustment whereas you can have the vaccination worksheet prepared ahead of time. Just saves an extra step and for most, saves $$$. ;)

timeline.jpg

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Thanks for the link.

I found a lot of information refering to an I-693 form.

I found on this form http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dq/pdf/civil_sur...nstructions.pdf p. 16 to be a list of Vaccinations.

Is this the same list that will be used for the medical?

I just need to find a simple Vaccination Checklist.

Maybe I could just contact the Bulgarian Embassy and ask for a form.

I just want to make sure my fiancee is current on her vaccinations before the medical.

Thank you again for your help.

You might want to check your embassy web page for the info. I think each country does it different. The US embassy in Colombia has the packets 3&4 posted online because of the poor mail system, and it lists several vaccinations (more than above) that Colombians need to have before they are issued their K visa. Doesn't really make sense, I know.

Here is the link if you want to check it out: http://bogota.usembassy.gov/root/pdfs/k_appt_040408.pdf page #7

Edited by USbride
9290.gif

Would that count for NOA1's as well, then? Since none of us August fiilers are likely to be approved already. :P

Congrats on everyone that got their NOA1!

Can't wait to be a part of NOA1 team :thumbs:

08/12/08 - Mailed application to CSC (I-485/I-765/I-130)

08/14/08 - CSC received application (confirmed via online signature)

08/21/08 - Notice date by USCIS

08/25/08 - Received NOA1

08/29/08 - Notice of Rejection of 797C Fee (Sent in extra money - money order mailed back.)

Fee waived for I-765 application when filed concurrently with I-130 and I-485.

08/30/08 - Biometrics Apt Notice received

09/13/08 - Biometrics completed and picture taken

11/05/08 - EAD card production ordered

11/07/08 - Received I-485 Interview letter

11/10/08 - EAD card production ordered (again)

11/13/08 - EAD approval notice sent

11/14/08 - EAD arrived in the mail

11/21/08 - I-130 touched and I-485 finally shows up online

12/08/08 - Interview for GC - RFE requested :-(

01/02/09 - Response from RFE received (Form G-56/Call-in Notice Appointment)

01/16/09 - Second Appointment to review application -- APPROVED! :-))) YAY!!!

01/16/09 - AOS card production ordered - E-mail from CRIS

01/22/09 - AOS card production ordered (again) - E-mail from CRIS

01/23/09 - AOS touched

01/24/09 - Received Welcome to the United States letter and approval notice for I-130

01/28/09 - AOS Approval Notice sent - E-mail from CRIS

01/29/09 - AOS touched

01/30/09 - GC arrived in the mail

11/16/10 - Form I-751 filed (Petition for Removal of conditions)

11/19/10 - Application received at VSC

Good luck to you all!! God bless you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

So, I was just looking and realized I got a "touch" on Aug 19th. Originally I thought it was them mailling off the NOA1, but the post date on NOA1 was the 18th. It was probably them filling it away, but thought I would mention it.

9290.gif

So, I was just looking and realized I got a "touch" on Aug 19th. Originally I thought it was them mailling off the NOA1, but the post date on NOA1 was the 18th. It was probably them filling it away, but thought I would mention it.

You should put a time line in your signature, and you can list everything that happened, NOA1's, touches, all that good stuff.

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline
You might want to check your embassy web page for the info. I think each country does it different. The US embassy in Colombia has the packets 3&4 posted online because of the poor mail system, and it lists several vaccinations (more than above) that Colombians need to have before they are issued their K visa. Doesn't really make sense, I know.

Here is the link if you want to check it out: http://bogota.usembassy.gov/root/pdfs/k_appt_040408.pdf page #7

That's the exact same list I posted and linked to. I did see where it says 'before issuance of the K1 visa' but by law the rules are the same for everyone since it's the CDC in the US that makes the decision.

Edited by KimandRuss
timeline.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

That's the exact same list I posted and linked to. I did see where it says 'before issuance of the K1 visa' but by law the rules are the same for everyone since it's the CDC in the US that makes the decision.

Prob a dumb question but I assume that all these immunizations will apply to a minor child of 19-20 as well? (F)

Date I-129F Sent: 8-4-08
Date I-129F NOA1: 8-6-08
Date I-129F NOA2: 12-214-08
Date left NVC: 1-7-09
Packet 3: 1-23-09
Medical appt: 2-20-09
Packet 3 Returned: 3-8-09
Packet 3 Received at Embassy: 3-10-09
Interview Date: 4-24-09! PASSED :)
Visa In Hand: 4-19-09
POE in San Fran: 8-16-09!
Wedding: 09-09-09
Mailed AOS: 10-22-09 :))) (FINally)
AOS signed for: 10-26-09
Check cashed: 10-30-09
NOA I-797 (Register, EAD and Travel) for both guys: 10-30-09
Biometrics: 11-25-09
Travel Docs approved: 12-11-09
EAD Approval: 12-15-09
Travel Docs received: 12-19-09
EAD Cards received: 12-24-09
AOS Interview: 1-14-10 Passed!!
Cards ordered: 1-21-10
Cards arrived: 1-28-10
Mailed I-751: 10-17-2011
NOA I-751: 10/19/2011
Biometrics: 11/21/2011
RFE: 4-6-2012
RFE: Response sent 4/18/2012
NOA: I-797 5/1/2012
Cards arrived: 5/31/2012

N-400 Naturalization mailed: 11-12-15 :luv::joy:

NOA N-400 received: 11-18-15

Biometrics: 12-10-15
Oath/Citizen!: 03/01/2016
We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~Author Unknown

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

Is this normal? We sended Our K-1 petition 31th July to Vermont and i haven't heard from them yet?

Our check was cashed 20th August though, but no letter in the mailbox yet :(

I'm hoping for it to be here tomorrow maybe if we are lucky.

Argh it's frustrating lol, we start out unlucky it seems like..

7/31/2008 - Sended I-129F to VSC (lost in mail).

9/24/2008 - Resended I-129F to VSC (*sigh* lost again).

10/30/2008 - Resended again I-129F to VSC.

11/11/2008 - NOA1

03/09/2009 - RFE received

03/11/2009 - Returned RFE

05/23/2009 - Recieved 2nd RFE

08/05/2009 - Denied. Besides that he turns out to be a total jerk. Case ended.

Yeah, don't worry. Not all July filers have their NOA1 yet, I believe. :)

We filed 2 weeks ago and haven't recieved anything yet.

Timeline

Oh noes. The thing that must not happend, well it just happend :'(

My fiance called the bank to see if he could get the number of the check, but they said that its still pending cuz they think that the person who cashed it is fraud or something, that our whole petition got in the wrong hands, i dont know what to do :'(

Just been waiting for nothing and my fiance just sended it via buisness class, cuz he said he couldnt send it other ways for some reason :'(

So now we have to do it ALL over again, i have to fill out and send new papers and other stuff to him, oh no why did this happend to us :(

Means a long delay :(

And we don't know where all our personal stuff is at.. yet.

11/11/2008 - NOA1

I'm sorry to hear that... I don't understand though, why would the bank think it was fraud? Does that mean it probably never arrived in Vermont and someone else tried to cash your cheque?

Timeline
I'm sorry to hear that... I don't understand though, why would the bank think it was fraud? Does that mean it probably never arrived in Vermont and someone else tried to cash your cheque?

I don't know actually.. Im so confused aswell. My fiance say that the bank will call the USCIS to confirm its them who cashed the check, but for some reason the bank think it's fraud..

So now we are waiting untill the bank call him and tell him what is happening, if its not the USCIS, the bank will not cash the check.

I just hope, because i don't feel like doing all this again..

11/11/2008 - NOA1

Timeline

Uhmm i have a quick question..

Is it only at some types of checks the uscis put a number on it? (case number)

Cuz my fiance did not give an elecronical check, but a normal one, it was cashed but no number, thats why maybe the bank think it's fraud.

11/11/2008 - NOA1

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Thanks for the suggestion.

I had already checked out the US Bulgarian website and found no information or downloads for the packet 3 and 4 information.

Thanks for sharing the link to your embassy's packet. I found that to be informative.

Gives us a general idea of what to expect from the embassy.

Kudos to you! :thumbs:

as1cE_-0g410010MDA0NDZzfDAwMDY4NTBzfE1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

Oh noes. The thing that must not happend, well it just happend :'(

My fiance called the bank to see if he could get the number of the check, but they said that its still pending cuz they think that the person who cashed it is fraud or something, that our whole petition got in the wrong hands, i dont know what to do :'(

Just been waiting for nothing and my fiance just sended it via buisness class, cuz he said he couldnt send it other ways for some reason :'(

So now we have to do it ALL over again, i have to fill out and send new papers and other stuff to him, oh no why did this happend to us :(

Means a long delay :(

And we don't know where all our personal stuff is at.. yet.

What was the method of shipment of your packet?

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.