MarkGA

August 2008 Filers

5,874 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
Guy and Gals I got one of these in my email today

I think they've had it with touching me and they got sick of it so instead they just went all the way and sent me this.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WACXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On December 18, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Oh how nice!!!!! congrats Fred!!!!!!!!!!!!! God is listening to our prayers!!!!!!!!:)

Noah & Mia

Our Timeline

01-10-2007 Met online

10-12-2007 Couldn`t stop talking by phone....started falling in love with each other

04-10-2008 Met in person for the first time (unforgetable feeling!!)

06-26-2008 Got engaged (it was a magic day)

08-11-2008 I-129F Sent

08-15-2008 NOA1 recieved

01-30-2009 NOA2 Approval Notice Sent!!!!!!

02-02-2009 Case at NVC

02-09-2009 Case at Caracas US Embassy

03-31-2009 K1 Visa Approved!!!!!!

The universe is listening to us and will grant what we ask of it. You and me. One - by Noah Feb 14th 2008

1. ASK make a command to the universe, let the universe know what you want.

2. BELIEVE believe that is already yours, have unwavering faith.

3. RECEIVE feel the way you will feel ones it arrives, be thankful.

......the universe will arrange it self, to give you what you want....

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
:rofl:

There are no pigeons out here! its snowing I mean reaaaally snowing!, I don't know how the hell I'm gonna make it home! :(

And for the ones who just show up I GOT APPROVED YESTERDAY Hahahahaha :P

THANKS FOR THE CONGRATULATIONS PEOPLE! HANG IN THERE!

Cuchita!! great news!!!:) Congratas!!!!!!!

I am so happy for all the people that have been approved so far!!!:)

We are all getting closer to our Noa2:)

Noah & Mia

Our Timeline

01-10-2007 Met online

10-12-2007 Couldn`t stop talking by phone....started falling in love with each other

04-10-2008 Met in person for the first time (unforgetable feeling!!)

06-26-2008 Got engaged (it was a magic day)

08-11-2008 I-129F Sent

08-15-2008 NOA1 recieved

01-30-2009 NOA2 Approval Notice Sent!!!!!!

02-02-2009 Case at NVC

02-09-2009 Case at Caracas US Embassy

03-31-2009 K1 Visa Approved!!!!!!

The universe is listening to us and will grant what we ask of it. You and me. One - by Noah Feb 14th 2008

1. ASK make a command to the universe, let the universe know what you want.

2. BELIEVE believe that is already yours, have unwavering faith.

3. RECEIVE feel the way you will feel ones it arrives, be thankful.

......the universe will arrange it self, to give you what you want....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
WE DON'T CARE! WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER! Who cares about that data, we are here to support each other and be positive and not negative!

Ohhhh missa youza happyza whenza youza alreadyza gotza youza NOA2!

I hate you! (temporarily)! LOL!

green with jealousy! you're NOA1 is 1 day after mine! gimme yours! (no, not your wife, your NOA2)! LOL!

I am feeling the love here. :)

Christmas cookie anyone?

:luv:

:lol:

We're in line NO2 same time! I betchya you get yours before I get mine! betchya!

I dont think so.......it will be you before me....... ;).......or maybe the same day........ :thumbs:

Rod and Lu

rodandlu.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Gracias Noa&MIa, pronto vendra la suya solo sigue revisando, no te desesperes ya vendra!.

Guys I made It home in the snow uffff!, after work we had a little get togther at a coworker´s home, and guess what my Filipino friend brought?

Pansit mmmmmmmmmmmm was delicious, and also we had good chilean wine so I had a cup to celebrate the approval. It was Gato Negro Cavernet savignon, really good!.

Good night people! STAY TUNNED!

:rofl:

There are no pigeons out here! its snowing I mean reaaaally snowing!, I don't know how the hell I'm gonna make it home! :(

And for the ones who just show up I GOT APPROVED YESTERDAY Hahahahaha :P

THANKS FOR THE CONGRATULATIONS PEOPLE! HANG IN THERE!

Cuchita!! great news!!!:) Congratas!!!!!!!

I am so happy for all the people that have been approved so far!!!:)

We are all getting closer to our Noa2:)

Our Timeline:

11/1999 - We met in Ecuador

02/05/00 - Relationship started

09/08/06 - Engaged & Pregnant!

03/13/08 - I filed for Citizenship

07/22/08 - Became US Citizen

08/02/08 - I-129F sent

08/13/08 - Case received by VSC

08/16/08 - NOA1

08/18/08 - Touched

12/18/08 - Touched again exactly 4 mos. after 1st touch!

12/18/08 - Noa2 @ 3PM-Gracias Dios Mio!

12/24/08 - NVC sent pckg. 3 to Embassy

01/02/09 - Pckg 3 rcvd. by Embassy

01/09/09 - Pckg 3 from Embassy received by beneficiary

02/09/09 - Medical exam

02/16/09 - Sent back checklist and docs required by embassy.

03/13/09 - We will fly to see Daddy Gary

03/16/09 - 1 PM Interview (Pray God he gets visa)

03/16/09 - 5PM INTERVIEW PASSED WOOHOO. Thank God.

03/25/09 - Visa on hand! he went to DHL office after phone call received.

04/18/09 - My Cuchi came, (NYC)a wonderful unbelievable moment!:)

04/20/09 - We applied for marriage licence. (Township Municipal Bldg Health Dept.)

04/23/09 - Licence on hand

04/29/09 - Applied for Social Security (He was in system!)

04/30/09 - Wedding day!!! Yeeebaa

05/07/09 - SS card in mail. "valid for work only with DHS authorization"

05/13/09 - Sent AOS paperwork.

06/16/09 - Biometrics Apptmt.

06/25/09 - EAD Card in mail!

06/26/09 - Letter saying case transfered to Cali.

08/08/09 - Residence Card in Mail! Yuuupiiiiiii.

THE END FOR 2 MORE YEARS.

I don´t need patience if I have love. Ah I que Viva mi Guayaquil Carajo!

-Cuchita-

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Harsh, I think most of us are there with you, addicted to VJ, hoping for NOA2 so we can get on with the process.

As for me, a touch yesterday, and a touch today, but no approval....hopefully that means an approval Monday and not a RFE.

Im in the same boat, wih you , had touches on the 15 and 16, still no communication,

Me too...aren't you dying??? This wondering is making me absolutely crazy!! I almost want to go somewhere where there is no internet for a few days just so I can chill my nerves... :wacko: I'm so glad to have the VJ family! Can you imagine going through this all alone? No one in the "outside world" understands what we go through. Love you guys!!! :D

I-129F:

Feb. 12, 2008-I met Aldo while vacationing on the Riviera Maya in Mexico

Aug. 29, 2008-K1 application filed by our attorney

Sept. 2, 2008-NOA1

Dec. 16, 2008-NOA2

Mar. 4, 2009-Interview at Juarez Embassy-visa issued

Apr. 13, 2009-POE JFK Airport, NYC (Temporary 90-day work stamp received)

April 18, 2009-Wedding!!!

AOS:

May 26, 2009-Filed for AOS w/ EAD & AP

June 2, 2009-NOA

June 26, 2009-Transferred to CSC

July 10, 2009-Biometrics taken

July 15, 2009-AP Received (approved July 9)

July 20, 2009-EAD Card received (approved July 8)

Aug. 10, 2009-Green Card Received!

I'm so happy today..... :dance: because they already touch us!!!!!!!!! so it means they holding our paper... i wish NOA2 will arrive any moment.... :whistle:

D & D Forever INLOVE..

Citizenship Timeline:

May 21, 2012 - Mailed N-400 at Phoenix, AZ

May 24, 2012 - Checked en cashed

May 25, 2012, received NOA letter with Notice date May 23, 2012

June 25, 2012 - received Biometric appointment letter, scheduled July 19, 2012

August 03, 2012 - received the initial letter

Sept 04, 2012 - Interview date

Nov. 02, 2012 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Doing this without VJ... besides the fact we'd probably all get RFE's (not just one but multiple!) as a result of not knowing exactly how things are expected to be done... we'd also go into it not knowing what kind of time frame to expect... seriously, isn't everyone pretty much under the impression that it's just a matter of getting married and suddenly someone's a US citizen from that alone... seems like that's the impression I was under for a large chunk of my life (I knew what I was getting into with the K-1 before doing it but I'm pretty sure the first 25 or so years of my life... I probably would have thought the original just get married and it's automatic rule was all there'd be to it).

I'm dissappointed in igor's today, the firday night update explosion... must be scheduled for later (cause it ain't happened yet)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
Harsh, I think most of us are there with you, addicted to VJ, hoping for NOA2 so we can get on with the process.

As for me, a touch yesterday, and a touch today, but no approval....hopefully that means an approval Monday and not a RFE.

Im in the same boat, wih you , had touches on the 15 and 16, still no communication,

Me too...aren't you dying??? This wondering is making me absolutely crazy!! I almost want to go somewhere where there is no internet for a few days just so I can chill my nerves... :wacko: I'm so glad to have the VJ family! Can you imagine going through this all alone? No one in the "outside world" understands what we go through. Love you guys!!! :D

Yeah, no one else really gets it. I get asked all the time "isn't your fiance going to be here soon?", or my favorite "don't you know anything yet" Nice to have some other people who get it and know what's up.

It looks like things will be pretty easy after the NOA2, at the Kenyan embassy I can pretty much call and set up my interview date when I want it. So as long as the interview goes alright I think I can have my babe home before March...that would be awesome!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
I'm dissappointed in igor's today, the firday night update explosion... must be scheduled for later (cause it ain't happened yet)

Does Igor's list update automatically? (As soon as users edit their timelines?) :unsure:

Application Status

-----------

Package sent : 1st August 2008

I-129F received : 6th August 2008

NOA1 received : 14th August 2008

NOA2 received : 6th January 2009

NOA2 hard copy: 10th January 2009

NVC received: 8th January 2009

Case left NVC: 12th January 2009

Consulate recieved: 26th January 2009

Packet 3 recieved: 30th January 2009

Packet 3 sent back: 5th February 2009

Medical: 23rd February 2009

Packet 4 recieved: 5th March 2009

Interview: 27th March 2009

US entry: 6th April 2009

Marriage: 4th May 2009

AOS filed: 9th July 2009

Biometrics appointment: 15th August 2009

Case transferred to CSC: 25th September

AOS Approved: 3rd November 2009

2 Year Green card recieved: 9th November 2009

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Igor's updates on the hour every hour, it's not using the live database normally (but it IS talking to the live database every hour).

It looks like our HUGE friday update finally come... 1 CSC and 1 VSC approval... OK, hehe, hopefully it's just the start, but I'm kind of perturbed by the number of september filers at CSC, the way that's going the more I can't help but wonder if they really are looking to hammer out the easiest petitions first... I'm still not sure how they'd determine that other than presumably no kids (cause that's definitely more work) and maybe anyone stating single would also be easier assuming they really were single and not divorced... it can't just be that though as I'm sure (myself included) that many august and even july filers are single and no children. A lot of the approvals are borderline sept filers, and those wouldn't really be an issue, but the ones well within sept... I shake my fist at their really early approvals!

I'm headin to bed, and in the morning... hoping to see some serious friday night NOA2 action results (I wanna see 30 at CSC and 20 at VSC... minimum!)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

WOHOOOOOO FRED CONGRATULATIONS :dance::dance:

met on 29-5-2005

filed k1 25-07-2008

noa1 11-08-2008

touch 14-08-2008

touch 06-10-2008

touch 07-10-2008

visited 14 times since 2005

first visit august 19th 2005

10146.gif

.png

NOA2 16th DECEMBER!!!!!!!

Thanks Donna!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you too!!!!!!!!

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Fred how is it going from now? did you lawyer send it to NVC already? i wonder how much time it will take there?

as1cE_-0g410010MDA0NDZzfDAwMDY4NTBzfE1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.