Nasturtium

It's Caturday!

96 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

dang ya'll are up late.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Awww! I just noticed your ticker! You've lost 1.5lbs! yay! I won't make one until I can say I've actually lost weight lol.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Good morning and good night! I hate 24 hour shifts. Off to bed for me.

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
Oh, good grief. My husband puts a towel over his mouth and nose when he gets out of the shower so he will not get sick breathing in cooler air after he gets out. His mother will make him dress warm too. I told him I would be sick all the time then because I don't do either of those things, lol. He says you never know when you got sick because he weren't cautious. I tell him I will take my chances since I get sick less often then he does!

LOL! The A/c thing cracks me up. if A/C made you sick, then the whole US would be down and out every summer. I can't even imagine the towel over mouth/nose thing... and the strange part is that the logic you confronted him with will have no effect on the belief... that 99% of the 6 billion people in the world do NOT do this and do NOT get sick from not doing this is totally irrelevant :)

My husband has apparently decided that A/C does NOT make you sick after all. BRRRRR!

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week-end! It's gonna be HOT HOT HOT here! weather wise- otherwise pretty ordinary! :P

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

My once burned back is peeling, its sooooo disgustingly itchy..Its makin me nuts..

Its soo darn hot here today, and quite muggy...good thing Ill be trapped inside the AC bank all night

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
Oh, good grief. My husband puts a towel over his mouth and nose when he gets out of the shower so he will not get sick breathing in cooler air after he gets out. His mother will make him dress warm too. I told him I would be sick all the time then because I don't do either of those things, lol. He says you never know when you got sick because he weren't cautious. I tell him I will take my chances since I get sick less often then he does!

LOL! The A/c thing cracks me up. if A/C made you sick, then the whole US would be down and out every summer. I can't even imagine the towel over mouth/nose thing... and the strange part is that the logic you confronted him with will have no effect on the belief... that 99% of the 6 billion people in the world do NOT do this and do NOT get sick from not doing this is totally irrelevant :)

My husband has apparently decided that A/C does NOT make you sick after all. BRRRRR!

lol, men!

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Cleaning out the junk room which will be where his sister will get to sleep. This sucks! I did mount the Bedouin rug I've had for 3 years now on the wall though, and I feel like I accomplished SOMETHING. Why do I have so much freaking immigration #######?? I can't wait to toss it! As a random aside, I found my old chemistry goggles and am wearing them. Now I remember why I thought to myself I could never do a job that involved goggles but no water.

Edited by julianna

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
Cleaning out the junk room which will be where his sister will get to sleep. This sucks! I did mount the Bedouin rug I've had for 3 years now on the wall though, and I feel like I accomplished SOMETHING. Why do I have so much freaking immigration #######?? I can't wait to toss it! As a random aside, I found my old chemistry goggles and am wearing them. Now I remember why I thought to myself I could never do a job that involved goggles but no water.

So your husband agreed to let her sleep in her own room?

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.