I lost my husband today

332 posts in this topic

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I do not know you, but I can only imagine the shock and grief you must be experiencing at this time. May God bless you and keep you during this time.

Tamisha

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Oh God, henna, what happened?! I feel like I have to turned to stone at your news, are you ok? I know you are crying like a madman while writing this message to us, and those tears will not be over for a long time but my prayers are to you, God will give you the strength, God will give you the strength. Please tell us what happened as we will all be thinking of you and praying for your husband, your best friend, and we will all send our love to you.

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am so sorry. May God be with you and your loved ones at this time. (F)

I-485 , I-765, I-130: NOA1 : 1/23/2006

Biometrics 2/23/2006

Temporary EAD given for 1 month ONLY b/c of Infopass appt: 5/1/2006

Went back to renew EAD through Infopass: EAD card was not given "due to reasons we can't disclose"

5/3/2007: Confirmation that EAD is delayed due to background checks. (started to use the senator, ombudsman and was just a royal pain in the neck)

5/30/2007: EAD production ordered (after over 400 days of waiting!!! woo hoo!)

AOS Interview: 5/12/2008!!! FINALLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/29/2008: card production ordered...918 days..can't wait to see that card!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

We are so sorry for your loss. Your in our prayers.Ina lillahi waina ilayhi rajiaoun.

(F)

capture1-1.jpg

Picture114-1.jpg

Our Timeline

Sent I-129 f to csc on Dec 23,2006

Received Dec 26th

NOA1 Jan 3,2007

Check cashed Jan 5,2007

Touched Jan 13,2007

Touched May 15,2007

Touched July 17,2007

Touched July 18,2007

Touched July 20,2007

Touched July 22,2007

Touched Aug 12,2007

Touched Aug 13,2007

Touched Aug 14,2007

Touched Aug 15,2007

Touched Aug 22,2007

NOA2!!! Oct 31,2007

Case forwarded to Casa Nov 19, 2007

Interview Feb 6.2008

APPROVAL!!!

AP......now we wait

11-08-08 arrived in Atlanta

11-20-08 MARRIED!!!!!

Your inbox has become full but here is my message:

Henna, I cannot believe what I just heard from you, a beautiful woman and soul you are, and your best friend will never leave you. I cannot do anything for you, but feel your pain oh God, another woman I know lost her husband in an accident a month after marriage and I can tell you that God will be with you every single moment. I will pray for you and would please ask that you let me and all of us who love you, know what happened. Please take my love and prayers and hold on to the bit of strength you have left. Hold on Henna, you can do it.

Tammy (F)(F)(F)(F)(F)

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm very sorry for your loss. (F) (F)

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Monica, I am the other source and I'm very very sorry for your loss. As the other source, I was awoken by your husbands sister early this morning and when Badr called her back again in disbelief I could hear her crying on the phone. So I too have been contacted directly by your family multiple times today. And my family here has already been over to your families house today and Badr will be going to the cemetary tomorrow with a group of your husband's friends. And I will be going to your husband's house to pay my respects. Regardless if you liked Badr and I, your husband did, and that is all that matters right now. Getting my fiancee through the loss of his best friend, your husband is also very hard today. I reached out to help you at a time when you needed it. More than a few people have reached out to help you today regardless of what you have done to any of us in the past.

Please accept our condolences. You are already in our prayers as Badr just got back from the mosque.

We were married just over a month and I lost my best friend today. I do not even have the words right now. Please do not listen to any inaccurate reports coming from other sources ~ I am getting the information as it comes directly from his family. I will share more details as I see fit, but please allow me to speak for my husband. I do not want him disrespected any further :( I am in shock right now and I can't accept or believe the news that I received today !! He was 26 years old. God be with us and my husband (F)

Label.jpg

.png

mybabygirl-1-1.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:crying:(F) I'm so sorry for that

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.