Eric-Pris

How long does it take to fall in love?

189 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I prefer my men a little more fluffy..

Marylin,

You'll love this guy.

I watched all 3:18 of that video - I just couldn't stop watching . . . . . . and I don't like my men fluffy :hehe:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excellent work Lori.

Here is my favorite Italian football player

cannavaro8qd.jpg

He's a little too short for me.

*yes, this is the only way to calm myself* lol

ETA: also he kind of has JLo booty

How can you tell how short he is? The soccer ball is covering it up! :whistle:

4-29-08 - Mailed I-130 & I-129F together to CSC

CSC

I-130 I-129F

5-01-08 - NOA1 5-02-08 - NOA1

5-04-08 - Touched 5-06-08 - Touched

5-05-08 - Rcvd NOA1 in mail 5-08-08 - Rcvd NOA1 in mail

5-14-08 - Touched 5-14-08 - Touched

5-20-08 - Touched

5-29-08 - NOA2................................5-29-08 - NOA2

5-30-08 - Touched............................5-30-08 - Touched

6-02-08 - Rcvd NOA2 hardcopy..........6-02-08 - Rcvd NOA2 hardcopy

NVC

6-05-08 - NVC rcvd, new # & IIN.......6-04-08 - NVC rcvd, new #

6-15-08 - NVC invoiced AOS..............6-09-08 - Shipped DHL to Bs. As.

6-15-08 - Paid AOS online..................6-11-08 - Dlvd to Embassy

6-15-08 - Sent DS-3032 email...........6-17-08 - Received e-mail Packet 3

6-17-08 - AOS shows PAID!!!............6-25-08 - Turnned in Packet 3

6-17-08 - Sent AOS pkg Fed Ex.........7-11-08 - Medical

6-23-08 - DS-3032 accepted..............8-14-08 - Interview!!!

6-26-08 - NVC says my I-864EZ is not original Signature (BS!!!)

6-28-08 - IV bill invoiced online.

7-01-08 - Paid IV Bill online

7-01-08 - Re-sent I-864EZ

7-02-08 - IV Bill show "Paid"

7-02-08 - NVC Received I-864EZ, again!!

7-03-08 - Sent DS-230 via FedEx.

7-03-08 - NVC recieves and enters new I-864EZ

7-07-08 - NVC receives and enters DS-230

7-16-08 - CASE COMPLETE!!!!

8-14-08 - Interview. APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

8-19-08 - POE, Washington DC.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

That pretty much describes the entire country of Jordan's male population-- JLo booties! Our poor children. I've got one, he has one, there is no hope for them.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Other Timeline

That pretty much describes the entire country of Jordan's male population--

JLo booties! Our poor children. I've got one, he has one, there is no hope for them.

:blink::wow::wow::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
How long does it take to fall in love?

I ask because I've seen some timelines where people met (especially online) and a couple months later are sending K-1 petitions. Seems fast.

As the USC, we always have that doubt (no matter how small it is) about whether our foreign fiance is with us for us or for a free pass to the US. I am the USC and I have been with my wife for almost 3 years now. And honestly, up to about a year ago, I still had a little bit of doubt about my wife (then fiance) and her intentions. I think we all do, whether we want to admit it or not. That's why it's kind of shocking to see people meet and file for fiance visas in a couple of months.

At what point did you know your foreign fiance wasn't playing you? I knew when I proposed last August. If her reaction wasn't real, she should have received the Oscar for best actress in a drama last year. I'd really like to hear from those who met online and filed shortly thereafter.

I hear what you're saying. Some timelines on here are ridiculous. Met one month, one month later engaged, one month later filing!! Joke! Do any of us really know if our fiances aren't playing us? There are a lot of great actors and actresses out there. I met my fiance online in December 2006, and I still question what her real intentions are, being that her first husband was also American. I don't think its coincidence that I'm also American do you?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I am always surprised when I see couples meet once for a week or two, and then immediately become engaged and apply for K1. But who am I to judge? To each their own...

I met my hubby in person in 11/04 and we spent 7 months together in his city before I came back to the U.S. I knew I loved him, but I was not ready to marry him. We did not break up when I left, and I had plans to visit in a year since I didn't think I could afford to visit before then, and there was no way he would have gotten a tourist visa to visit me. However, we couldn't stand the distance and I returned in 6 months. At that time (12/05) we started to talk about marriage. I made one more visit to Brazil in 5/06 (for 2 months) and we filled out all the paper work for the K1. By the time we applied, we'd been together for almost 2 years. We got married after 2.5 years of dating, in 4/07, and couldn't be any happier today.

11/2004 - Met in Brazil

09/2006 - Apply for K1

03/2007 - K1 approved

04/2007 - Apply for AOS & EAD

07/2007 - EAD approved

01/2008 - Conditional Residency approved

11/2009 - Apply to remove conditions

02/2010 - Permanent Residency approved

11/2010 - Apply for Citizenship

03/2011 - Citizenship approved

07/2011 - Moved back to Brazil

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

As far as K visas are concerned, there are guidelines in place to help USCIS determine whether a couple is in a bonafide relationship or not and I think it's a good thing they don't have a strict miminal timelines for getting engaged because they know there is no good rule-of-thumb when it comes to length of time before a relationship is real.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Ladies - you are cracking me up.

mentioning a wallet got your attention. is there something you should tell us? :whistle:

Charles - what is this obsession with wallets, did you lose yours?

leave hubster alone :bonk:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline