panamania79

Do you consider yourself a VJ veteran ?

202 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
One more veteran checking in!

I am a veteran right? Gah I forgot when I first found this place. I'm still kinda here... :P

Hi, Kearinne! Of course, you're a veteran!

One more veteran checking in!

I am a veteran right? Gah I forgot when I first found this place. I'm still kinda here... :P

Hi, Kearinne! Of course, you're a veteran :P

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
Scott-congrats on your border patrol nomination!!

:P

:blush: Thanks, it resulted from this thread: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=2067032

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

I'd say I'm on the border of being a veteran.... 3 years I've been here, I believe.

same here..always a sweet sister

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Good to see so many responses. I am such an old poster that I am now into the golden years of having alzheimers and loving it!

And, once upon a time, a long time ago, a cousin of mine and I arrived in a twon after riding for many miles, doing cowboy stuff, and we lead our horses into a bar and had them stand at the bar and they were slobbering up some big bowls of beer!

The local cop was NOT amused, by the way.

What's a cowboy gotta do for some fun, anyway?

Yes, born before time was recorded, I have been around when the first fishie thingy strolled out of the ocean. The humans, of course, thought this was most cute but ate it anyway.

I was there when the pyramids were built. They were just navigational points for me to use, because I always got lost in the desert. I still do!

Napoleon was much a larger fellow than history reports, also. His size was recorded when he was suffereing a case of the renown inflamed hemmorhoids, I am sorry to report. Wouldn't you be all shrunken if that happened to you?

The 2nd World War started because all of the Germans and all of the Japanese felt like going out and having a lark! Look what happened after that!

I was on the moon when the Americans landed in 1969, but I was kind of shy at the time. And I was meditating, so I didn't see them land because my eyes were closed! Sound does NOT travel in a vacuum! So I missed out on greeting them!

This new gas crisis has been done before. I remember back when it was whale oil that was in short supply! Not to mention salt, and those darling little sardines, though that was not recorded! I saw it! It's true! Not to mention back when James Carter was President of the US of A, for the gasoline/petrol shartage being now reported! I do believe that he was behind that, trying to sell peanut oil as an alternative fuel!

I shall be around long after all of you have passed away, so if you feel as if you have something important for me to keep alive in the memories of others, feel free to let me know!

Unca Rastus

Good to see so many responses. I am such an old poster that I am now into the golden years of having alzheimers and loving it!

And, once upon a time, a long time ago, a cousin of mine and I arrived in a twon after riding for many miles, doing cowboy stuff, and we lead our horses into a bar and had them stand at the bar and they were slobbering up some big bowls of beer!

The local cop was NOT amused, by the way.

What's a cowboy gotta do for some fun, anyway?

:dance: unca_rastus in the house......

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Yes, Almaty! Mac Daddy Unca Rastus never seems to die, does he?

Mac Daddy Unca Rastus

Yes, born before time was recorded, I have been around when the first fishie thingy strolled out of the ocean. The humans, of course, thought this was most cute but ate it anyway.

I was there when the pyramids were built. They were just navigational points for me to use, because I always got lost in the desert. I still do!

Napoleon was much a larger fellow than history reports, also. His size was recorded when he was suffereing a case of the renown inflamed hemmorhoids, I am sorry to report. Wouldn't you be all shrunken if that happened to you?

The 2nd World War started because all of the Germans and all of the Japanese felt like going out and having a lark! Look what happened after that!

I was on the moon when the Americans landed in 1969, but I was kind of shy at the time. And I was meditating, so I didn't see them land because my eyes were closed! Sound does NOT travel in a vacuum! So I missed out on greeting them!

This new gas crisis has been done before. I remember back when it was whale oil that was in short supply! Not to mention salt, and those darling little sardines, though that was not recorded! I saw it! It's true! Not to mention back when James Carter was President of the US of A, for the gasoline/petrol shartage being now reported! I do believe that he was behind that, trying to sell peanut oil as an alternative fuel!

I shall be around long after all of you have passed away, so if you feel as if you have something important for me to keep alive in the memories of others, feel free to let me know!

Unca Rastus

the pimp daddy of all vj......

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

You just never know who might pop in! :devil:

Hidy Ho Brother Dean!!! :thumbs:

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

whoa..hola hermano robert..

unca_rastus....still running over kittens...lol

02113c.jpg

Edited by almaty

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Alright unca I'll believe it's you. You will have no idea who I am, lol. I think I was still shy about posting a lot in OT when you were one of the stars. :P (my ID was stina&suj)

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
whoa..hola hermano robert..

unca_rastus....still running over kittens...lol

02113c.jpg

Damn!!! Nice ride mi hermano Dean! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

lol..an old story brother robert..long ago on vj..there were several female posters, who posted kitty and cats pixs..and most of the threads were about them..the ladies had names like..tendercat..sassycat etc...

unca_rastus posted a riding lawn mower, like this and said, he ran over kittens with it..the funniest moment on vj

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg