Do you consider yourself a VJ veteran ?

202 posts in this topic

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Off topic posts (and the posts quoting them) have been removed.

Any more bickering in this thread will, as LaL mentioned, result in further action being taken.

lal and mags show up with whips and beat the poster senseless :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Off topic posts (and the posts quoting them) have been removed.

thumb0ej3.jpg

Oooh! Do I get to wear a cape and walk about all menacingly?

Of course. It's only fair.

And don't forget to do the voice too!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hehehehehe!

It's what I feel like doing sometimes when I open my PM box. :P

:blush:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Did I feel the hair on the back of my neck stirring? My ears burning???

I have given up running over Muslim Suicide Kitties wiff my garden tractor. There are none left to protect this great nation against.

I have now started the greatest bunch of motorized scooter freaks ever, too!

It is called Timmies Fun Time Club, with a picture of Bozo the Clown in thecenter of it! I have many members that just happen to be old friends from here. Sassycast and Claudette being the core of my gang of ruffians.

We all enjoy clambering aboard our tiny scooters and raising ruckus amongst the rest of the citizens of the US of A! While sneering, mightily!

Can there be any thing funner than this? I think not!

Thanks for remembering us!

And I do hope that Jaffa is doing well, back in Merry Olde England! Or where ever she is!

And yes! I AM a veteran! Doubly veteranised! Both from the service of this country AND being an old hand in here!

I wish that I could run over Mudall a few times though, with my scooter! Just for old times sake!

Unca Rastus

President of Timmies Fun Time Club!

post-52314-1217081010_thumb.jpg

Yes, born before time was recorded, I have been around when the first fishie thingy strolled out of the ocean. The humans, of course, thought this was most cute but ate it anyway.

I was there when the pyramids were built. They were just navigational points for me to use, because I always got lost in the desert. I still do!

Napoleon was much a larger fellow than history reports, also. His size was recorded when he was suffereing a case of the renown inflamed hemmorhoids, I am sorry to report. Wouldn't you be all shrunken if that happened to you?

The 2nd World War started because all of the Germans and all of the Japanese felt like going out and having a lark! Look what happened after that!

I was on the moon when the Americans landed in 1969, but I was kind of shy at the time. And I was meditating, so I didn't see them land because my eyes were closed! Sound does NOT travel in a vacuum! So I missed out on greeting them!

This new gas crisis has been done before. I remember back when it was whale oil that was in short supply! Not to mention salt, and those darling little sardines, though that was not recorded! I saw it! It's true! Not to mention back when James Carter was President of the US of A, for the gasoline/petrol shartage being now reported! I do believe that he was behind that, trying to sell peanut oil as an alternative fuel!

I shall be around long after all of you have passed away, so if you feel as if you have something important for me to keep alive in the memories of others, feel free to let me know!

Unca Rastus

Did I feel the hair on the back of my neck stirring? My ears burning???

I have given up running over Muslim Suicide Kitties wiff my garden tractor. There are none left to protect this great nation against.

I have now started the greatest bunch of motorized scooter freaks ever, too!

It is called Timmies Fun Time Club, with a picture of Bozo the Clown in thecenter of it! I have many members that just happen to be old friends from here. Sassycast and Claudette being the core of my gang of ruffians.

We all enjoy clambering aboard our tiny scooters and raising ruckus amongst the rest of the citizens of the US of A! While sneering, mightily!

Can there be any thing funner than this? I think not!

Thanks for remembering us!

And I do hope that Jaffa is doing well, back in Merry Olde England! Or where ever she is!

And yes! I AM a veteran! Doubly veteranised! Both from the service of this country AND being an old hand in here!

I wish that I could run over Mudall a few times though, with my scooter! Just for old times sake!

Unca Rastus

President of Timmies Fun Time Club!

lol woot woot!