Nasturtium

Ittttttt's Wednesday!

49 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wow, Lexy is getting so big!!!

I took my antibiotic this morning on an empty stomach cuz I forgot. So I've been puking all morning. I think I'm going to log into work from home. I tried to drive but I was all dizzy. :energy:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Oh Jenn, that's a quite a morning that you are having - hope that you'll feel better soon!

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: Timeline

Is he going to stay there thru eid? That's a long trip home! I hope he has a nice flight and a great visit with his family.

jJ

jenn, i just realized, Lexy was only 8 months old when I joined vj. Alot of you have watched her grow up right here on this site. :)

Edited by just_Jackie

Timeline

yeah - my dear hubby is due back in October 9th. I was toying with the idea of making there for Eid but decided against it as he promised me a trip to Texas in the fall - I'm dying to visit San Antonio and Austin...

isn't it amazing how the time is flying :crying: I am getting old - oh well I'm still a kid at heart and that's all that matters, right! :dance:

Citizenship (N-400)

DONE!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Jackie, I too cannot believe how big she is ..I hope she is feeling better soon!

I finally found a GI doctor thats in network for my crummy HMO insurance...Im waiting for their office to open so i can make an appointment...I have literally taken 4 zantacs 4 prilosecs and a bottle of maalox in 2 days...and i still dont feel good...I am crossing my fingers that this doc can find the problem and fix it...I have spent the last 3 years feeling like ####### and Im sooo tired of it...

Grammys wake and funeral are tomorrow and friday...It really is going to be a special day..My aunts found a tablet filled with my grams last wishes...Including, what she wanted to wear, what hymns to be sung at the church, what passages read from the bible...she even has a retired priest (the one who baptized all of us) coming to do her service...Its the way she wanted it, and we are content knowing that..

Edna M. Lannan

Edna M. Lannan, nee Tichenor. Beloved wife of Paul R. Lannan. Loving mother of Mike (Barb), Pat (Harry) Moroney, Tom (Karen), Tim (Sue), Doris (Claude) Kaysen, Jim (Lucy), Tony, David, Mary (Chris) Freudinger and Kris (Leo) Sinwelski. Proud grandmother of 36 and great-grandmother of 14. Also survived by many nieces and nephews. Dear sister of the late Mattie Green and Eileen Settle. Retired teachers aide and health aide. Edna was a friend to everyone she knew. In lieu of flowers memorials may be made to the American Diabetes Assoc. or the American Cancer Society. Funeral Friday 9:30 am from Hickey Memorial Chapel 4201 W. 147th St. Midlothian to St. Stanislaus Church for Mass at 10:00 am. Interment at St. Benedict Cemetery. Visitation Thursday 2-9 pm.

ETA....It took 3 doctors to find out what my gran died from..they initially thought she had strokes. but it was a massive heart attack...The doctor said no one could have ever lived thru it..

Edited by ks71905

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Timeline
(F) Kelly, I'm sorry to hear about your granny. From your post it's so obvious that she was a very special person much loved and respected by her family and the community - my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! (F) Edited by Lost in NY

Citizenship (N-400)

DONE!!!

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Kelly, I hope that it is a beautiful service for your grammy. I know it is difficult to deal with all of this at this time, but with the list that she had, one can rest easy knowing that she had planned for this day. My grammy had her service all planned out, what she wanted to wear - the whole shebang.

It was also very cute too that she even had a list written out of how she wanted her things distributed to each of her children and grandchildren beyond her will. She left me her pewter ice cream scoop, which we had used over so many shared bowls of ice cream. My cousin, who never came to see my grandmother - not even on her 85th birthday, asked as we were moving her things from her apartment, "Where is grammy's ice cream scoop?" I said, "it's at my home...right where she wanted it to be."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Awwwwwwww, I'm glad for Lexy she took it with courage and it is over for quite some time before they have to intrude her again! She is such a pretty little girl and kind of reminds me of those little cherub angel pictures you see.

Kelly, your gram seemed so special and I am so thankful that her last wishes were found. We still haven't found mammaw's yet. I will be thinking of you during the services.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.