nunyab

me thinks there are posers in MENA

154 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

ys it has happen before and the girl actually gave out home phone and he started constantly calling and bothering, almost damageing her relationship

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
well.... I've had couple of men PM me about "helping" them.... they say they are muslim but when I talk to them they don't act like it. They actually seem as if they're shopping.....

I don't want to say names in case I am wrong but .... strange. I even had my husband talk to them and all he will tell me is never respond back to them for ANY reason.

Just wondering...

Ahhh...rings a bell...there is simply one male (hint hint) that has done this to several members....just block them :devil:

and a man pretending to be a girl?? and someone pretending to be a USC and not ???? (sorry bad at hints) :blush:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:wacko:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline
well.... I've had couple of men PM me about "helping" them.... they say they are muslim but when I talk to them they don't act like it. They actually seem as if they're shopping.....

I don't want to say names in case I am wrong but .... strange. I even had my husband talk to them and all he will tell me is never respond back to them for ANY reason.

Just wondering...

Ahhh...rings a bell...there is simply one male (hint hint) that has done this to several members....just block them :devil:

and a man pretending to be a girl?? and someone pretending to be a USC and not ???? (sorry bad at hints) :blush:

It's okay...I'm not great at them or giving them either! LOL :D But all of this is possible whether here or any other site :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
will do Jenn... I made the mistake of giving one of them my IM address for his fiance to talk to me about Islam.... she's never been around it's always him....... but just wondered if it was just me..... lol

you can block pm's from individuals on vj and you can also block pm's from someone on about every instant messenger.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
thankfully I havent had to deal with one in a long time and it was a male that I thought was strange how the "fiance" would NEVER be on VJ and ask questions... was always the MENA fella and very rude at that... maybe its the same guy?!
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline
thankfully I havent had to deal with one in a long time and it was a male that I thought was strange how the "fiance" would NEVER be on VJ and ask questions... was always the MENA fella and very rude at that... maybe its the same guy?!

maybeeeeee... I guess its a warning and a wake up call for me. :unsure:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I think there are probably posers and trolls on any forum. Just be careful a out giving out any personal information to anyone, and if it feels weird-- it may just be. Public exchange is your friend. I rarely PM men and if I do, it's a business thing. It's not that i don't think some are nice, but I just don't do that. I also feel realyl weird if a man, especially one who claims to follow a certain religious POV, is to PM me for almost any reason. I feel like advice, etc can be asked on the forum publically. No need to be private unless you have somehting you wish to keep hidden.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
I think there are people on lots of web sites posing so they can get some sick pleasure out of secretly mocking us in LDR's.

I don't get the point one bit. But, I do agree with you.

Very true...we had a troll on the Removing Conditions Board who was mocking us because we were complaining about the year+ wait for the 10-year cards. He was very hateful and nasty...told us that we should all be satisfied that CIS was even taking the time to deal with our situation and that when they get to it...blah, blah, blah. He was so spiteful, even made something up like his wife had her conditions removed recently...he was just there to stir up the pot. I seriously felt like if people could jump through his computer they would to wring his neck.

Trolls are all over these boards and especially since immigration is such a hot topic, they come not in peace, but to flame all of us.

Edited by Staashi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Just wondering...

:yes:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.