robertjay

April 08 CSC filers

610 posts in this topic

Nothing, not even a touch :crying::crying:

It will come, I promise :thumbs:

I remember when I was in Australia is when that giant wave of April approvals and touches just started coming in. I knew we were next!!!

...then nothing. It broke my heart (read earlier posts lol, I was bummed out!)

If you read a lot of our stories it really does come when least expected. Glo got her hard copy a week after it was actually approved, and that's how she found out because it didn't show up on the website for some reason. Keep your head up, we are all here waiting with you! (L)

Heather

Thanks guys!! Well im expecting a looong weekend as its labour day weekend in the usa so they will be having saturday sunday AND monday off, so unless we get an approval today (which i very much doubt) It wont be till next week...but who knows with te CSC :wacko::no:

Good luck to all those waiting

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Good morning everyone! How are you doing today? I hope it's good day for anyone who are still waiting for the approval. I'm looking forward to have happy dance for all of you!

Talking about good day, let me update my status now. Surprisingly, I've just received package 4 today for medical. From some fellers who filed before they would need us to call to book the interview time. But this time they just arranged it all for us. My interview date is Sept 16, 2008 and I'm speeding up to gather everything asap. Hopefully I will have everything on hand before I get in :unsure: . Wish me luck!! :blink:

Have a good day!

Glo

Jan 15th 2011: Time for Round 3~

2011-01-31:Taking my sweet time to send out my ROC package via USPS express..I'm sloooow

2011-02-02 :Delivered and signed by M Casey (Day 1)

2011-02-04 :Cash checked (Day 3)

2011-02-11 :Received NOA 1 dated 2/2 (Day 10)

2011-03-01 :Biometrics(Day 28)

2011-03-30 :ROC approved (Day 57)

2011-04-04 :Card Received (Day 62)

eNortjKzUjI0MjY0N1SyBlwwFV8CzA,,52.png

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

And

:crying:

Im wrking in a town that I only went to cuz I came to live with a friend after I got back from USA after a 3 month stay. I took a casual job as there is no point in me looking for a career as i will be leaving the UK. Im working at a job which has lovely people but not what I want to be doing, in a town where I dont know loads of people, in a house where my firend has now moved out of because shes having a baby, away from my childhood friends and family.... my whole life has been put on hold and im powerless to do anything! nrly 5 months ive bee wrking here which i dont mind but now its like c'mon this is getting hard now , i want an approval ! I just need to know theres light at the end of the tunnel and Its getting harder and harder

I dont mean to be self pitying. The friends I have made here are great, the house where im at is lovely, i live by the sea, but i cant get away from the fact that im only here to wrk and save money..im waiting basically...and ive had enough :crying: Ive been to the usa so much and stayed for months at a time every time ive gone that its like my 2nd home. All my friends over there are asking when im back, ive missed about 3 of mine and andrews friends weddings... HUMPH sob sniff

Sorry to put a downer on today... I know most of you are going through the same process...i just need a moan and groan

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

from cca-

HUMPH sob sniff

Sorry to put a downer on today... I know most of you are going through the same process...i just need a moan and groan

dear dear dear cca, it's ok to have days like this, you are only human. try to remember to take it a day at a time, or a moment at a time if a whole day is too hard. try to remember to enjoy the present, no matter what, because you will never have it again.

how much easier it would be for everyone if we knew how many days we had to wait, to not be in limbo like this. but things are not that way, and it's a challenge to us all. i know if we knew it would be 4 days, or 7, or even more, that just knowing how long we had to wait , we would be able to make it. so since we dont know, we just have to play that game with ourselves, pretending you already know. we each have asked for our dream to come true, and it will. so just know that, and know that often there is a reason for the mystery behind things.

all the best to you, and everyone else, as we are all in the same boat.

so cca, a special hug for you!! you are in the UK, right? as they would say, now run along and have a little cuppa tea, alright?

kathie

4.25.08: sent K-1 application

4.28.08: NOA1

5.14.08: touched

9.25.08: touched

9.26.08: touched

9.26.08: NOA2

10.2.08: at NVC, letter says our application will be sent to Guayaquil in one week

10.9.08: spoke with consulate, they have our case

10.13.08: Doctor's appointment

10.20.08: Interview READ THE REVIEWS!

10.30.08: entry: Los Angeles

11.12.08: marriage

11.25.08: applied for Social Security card. READ THE vj GUIDE!

12.3.08: packet and letter for interview arrived at fiance's mail in Ecuador- for 10.20 interview! ha ha!

12.5.08: received SS card in mail

1.9.09: sent AOS/EAD/AP applications

2.10.09: Biometrics appt, Sacramento CA

3.15.09: AP recieved in mail

3.26.09: EAD recieved in mail

3.26.09: AOS interview, Sacramento, CA

4.09.09: Permanent Resident card received in mail

3.11.11: Mailed I-751 to CSC

3.14.11: I-751 received by CSC per USPS tracking

3.14.11: NOA date (received in mail on 3.19) one year extension

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm losing so much patience with this waiting... My anxiety level now is too high! CSC kind of sucks really! I just couldn't understand that some CS filers already been approved 2 weeks ago that are closer to my date. But it seemed they have a weird system that i just don't really understand. Are they processing our papers randomly?

My fiance called few days ago and they said that they will not process any papers this week because it's the "DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION" whatsoever that is. Then they said that they're releasing April 14-18. Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... I hate this feeling. It's been 4 months already! I'm just too frustrated right now to feel any happiness while waiting for my NOA2. I just feel like i want to blow up CSC right now. If only I could do that... I hate having so much anxiety... It's a very strong emotion that can ruin anything easily. My mood is just swinging so fast these days that I ended up arguing with my fiance with all this. CSC is just one lousy slow poke center!

I'm sorry guys but I just need to release my anxiety. My sleeping pattern is crazy and my mood is terrible.

Hi I understand how you are feeling... our timelines are most likely the same... me and fiance` make sure we still keep ourselves excited for NOA2 without pressure and stress... Besides, the only fact that we have to accept here is that, when it is our time it will be our time, and that there's nothing we could do but wait until it is our time... Sadly but true... I don't want to blame the CSC people as this is also somehow a game of luck. Well I am trying to believe in luck but I'd rather pray and wait and smile each morning I wake up knowing there's true love waiting for me half way round the world... When will I see my true love again? Only God knows...

You are stressed I can see and I understand... Don't worry too much, your NOA2 is just around the corner and you will just have to wait few more days... Just hang in there, everything will be OK... I can feel it coming very soon... Cheer up and give the world a huge smile, you'll see, the world will smile on you and who knows, you might receive a pleasant surprise a day or two from now :) Hope I made you smile...

God Bless,

Cloe

Jeffcloe

Thank you so much for understanding and I feel ashamed of my irrational behaviour. And you're absolutely was right with all that. I was under so much under pressure with this process and also I have so much exams last week. It got all mixed up!

I just missed my fiance so much that I want to be with him soon. I missed him badly. I missed his hug and spending time together. We always had a great time when he comes to visit me.

But I have some news.......................................I GOT APPROVED JUST YESTERDAY!!!!

Thank you to everybody in Visa Journey... You guys are my inspiration. Making me strong and have more patience with the processing. Thank you once again!

Angel

K-1 Journey:

October 12, 2006 - Our Special Day

April 24, 2007 --- I got "ENGAGED!"

October 12, 2007 -- Our 1st year anniversary!

November 30, 2007 - My fiance came to visit the second time.

April 22, 2008 --- Form I-129F sent

April 25, 2008 --- NOA1 Received!

April 27, 2008 --- Received hard copy of NOA1

May 13, 2008 --- Touched!

August 29, 2008 - NOA2 Approved!

Sept. 01, 2008 --- Touched

Sept. 04, 2008 --- NOA2 Hard Copy Received!

Sept. 05, 2008 --- NVC Received

Sept. 10, 2008 --- Left NVC to USE (Finally!)

Sept. 18, 2008 --- Arrived at USE

Oct. 06-07, 2008 --- Medical Exam (Passed!)

October 12, 2008 --- Our 2 years anniversary

October 14, 2008 --- Interview Date! Pink Slip!

October 17, 2008 --- Visa on Hand! (Finally!)

November 16, 2008 - LAX here I come!

November 16, 2008 - Arrived at LAX

AOS Journey:

February 10, 2009 --- Sent AOS Packet w/ EAD

February 11, 2009 --- Packet delivered. The item was signed for by L BOX.

February 17, 2009 --- Notified.

February 19, 2009 --- Check has been in cashed.

April 30, 2009 ------ Biometrics (Grrrr... what took them so long!)

May 06, 2009 ---Card Production Ordered

May 07, 2009 ---Approval Notice Sent

Timeline

:dance: At last I could breathe a little now... Thank you guys so much!

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WAC**********

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On August 29, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

K-1 Journey:

AOS Journey:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Congratulations Angel0482 :D !!!!!!!!!!

2008-05-06 I-129F sent

2008-05-10 Delivered to NVC 3:12pm

2008-05-20 NOA1

2008-05-23 Touched

2008-06-26 Touched

2008-06-27 Touched

2008-09-07 NOA2

2008-09-11 Received at NVC

2008-09-12 Left NVC

2008-09-18 Consulate received

2008-09-25 Pkt3 Received

2008-09-28 Pkt3 Returned

2008-09-30 Pkt4 Received

2008-10-09 Interview

2008-10-13 Medical

2008-10-24 Visa Received

2008-10-30 Fying home to my Jonathan

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
:dance: At last I could breathe a little now... Thank you guys so much!

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WAC**********

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On August 29, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Woow! I'm so happy for your approval Angel! Hurray!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Now the hardest waiting time is over, the rest of the journey will come way more faster than your expectation.

Once again congratulations and good luck with the rest of journey!! :thumbs:

Glo

Jan 15th 2011: Time for Round 3~

2011-01-31:Taking my sweet time to send out my ROC package via USPS express..I'm sloooow

2011-02-02 :Delivered and signed by M Casey (Day 1)

2011-02-04 :Cash checked (Day 3)

2011-02-11 :Received NOA 1 dated 2/2 (Day 10)

2011-03-01 :Biometrics(Day 28)

2011-03-30 :ROC approved (Day 57)

2011-04-04 :Card Received (Day 62)

eNortjKzUjI0MjY0N1SyBlwwFV8CzA,,52.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm losing so much patience with this waiting... My anxiety level now is too high! CSC kind of sucks really! I just couldn't understand that some CS filers already been approved 2 weeks ago that are closer to my date. But it seemed they have a weird system that i just don't really understand. Are they processing our papers randomly?

My fiance called few days ago and they said that they will not process any papers this week because it's the "DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION" whatsoever that is. Then they said that they're releasing April 14-18. Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... I hate this feeling. It's been 4 months already! I'm just too frustrated right now to feel any happiness while waiting for my NOA2. I just feel like i want to blow up CSC right now. If only I could do that... I hate having so much anxiety... It's a very strong emotion that can ruin anything easily. My mood is just swinging so fast these days that I ended up arguing with my fiance with all this. CSC is just one lousy slow poke center!

I'm sorry guys but I just need to release my anxiety. My sleeping pattern is crazy and my mood is terrible.

Hi I understand how you are feeling... our timelines are most likely the same... me and fiance` make sure we still keep ourselves excited for NOA2 without pressure and stress... Besides, the only fact that we have to accept here is that, when it is our time it will be our time, and that there's nothing we could do but wait until it is our time... Sadly but true... I don't want to blame the CSC people as this is also somehow a game of luck. Well I am trying to believe in luck but I'd rather pray and wait and smile each morning I wake up knowing there's true love waiting for me half way round the world... When will I see my true love again? Only God knows...

You are stressed I can see and I understand... Don't worry too much, your NOA2 is just around the corner and you will just have to wait few more days... Just hang in there, everything will be OK... I can feel it coming very soon... Cheer up and give the world a huge smile, you'll see, the world will smile on you and who knows, you might receive a pleasant surprise a day or two from now :) Hope I made you smile...

God Bless,

Cloe

Jeffcloe

Thank you so much for understanding and I feel ashamed of my irrational behaviour. And you're absolutely was right with all that. I was under so much under pressure with this process and also I have so much exams last week. It got all mixed up!

I just missed my fiance so much that I want to be with him soon. I missed him badly. I missed his hug and spending time together. We always had a great time when he comes to visit me.

But I have some news.......................................I GOT APPROVED JUST YESTERDAY!!!!

Thank you to everybody in Visa Journey... You guys are my inspiration. Making me strong and have more patience with the processing. Thank you once again!

Angel

NICE!!!! VERY NICE!!! see? it's just a matter of time! I didn't believe mine when it happened, but it's true, it will happen. I'm so glad for you! keep us all posted on the rest of the journey ;) CONGRATS!

Timeline

Edited by angel0482

K-1 Journey:

AOS Journey:

angel out of curiosity could you just explain something in your timeline to me? it says he sent your k1 package in jan but then it states your i-129f was sent in was april? and then noa1 april 25th. what does sent k1 package mean in this case? cos we sent our k1 package including i-129f together. :unsure:

Homer Sez:

Increase your wordiness,

Boudoir:

Where a French guy does it.

Our full time line is in our story on our profile.

K1

04-30-2008.......I-129F POSTED

05-01-2008....NOA1 (Touched 05-04-2008, Touched 04-07-2008)

09-23-2008....NOA2 Approved(See below for receipt of actual NOA2 and update in the USCIS System***)

01-13-2009....INTERVIEW (APPROVED)

02-18-2009....POE (LAX)

04-09-2009....WEDDING

AOS

06-12-2009.....AOS,EAD and AP Fedexed.

06-15-2009.....Signed for by J.CHYBA

06-18-2009.....NOA1 dated for AOS/AP/EAD

06-19-2009.....Check cleared

06-23-2009.....Touched AOS/EAD/AP

07-20-2009.....phoned helpline to report no biometrics appointment sent, Service request generated.

07-25-2009.....Recieved biometrics notice (generated on the 22nd june) for the 08-19-2009.

07-30-2009.....Did early walk in biometrics.

07-31-2009.....Touched AOS/EAD

08-06-2009.....Generated interview notice(received 08/10/09)

08-10-2009.....EAD/AP Approved

08-19-2009.....***NOA2 (Finally received after 6 Phone calls, 11 months late) :)

09-09-2009.....Aos interview.(APPROVED)first card production email

09-12-2009.....Welcome Notice Received.

event.png

rmq4qx3kup.png

Timeline
1223157e6uvnlivf8.gif

975807blosfu5tld.gif
Edited by angel0482

K-1 Journey:

AOS Journey:

Timeline

My fiance sent his K1 Application and his Biographical Information after they received his papers, they sent him an email asking for my I-129F. He sent it April 22. Then got our receipt number on April 25.

It took some time to follow-up my I-129F because the postal service screwed up my supposedly priority and express mail. That instead it will only take 10 days. It ended up to 3 weeks and wasted P800 peso for that. It's better I send it next time with Fed Ex.

K-1 Journey:

AOS Journey:

My fiance sent his K1 Application and his Biographical Information after they received his papers, they sent him an email asking for my I-129F. He sent it April 22. Then got our receipt number on April 25.

It took some time to follow-up my I-129F because the postal service screwed up my supposedly priority and express mail. That instead it will only take 10 days. It ended up to 3 weeks and wasted P800 peso for that. It's better I send it next time with Fed Ex.

oh so you did actually send them the packet in jan but recieved an rfe in april for the 129f? oh i get you now. my friend was worried that you were not ment to sent it with the rest straight off, lol but i was a ltttle confussed reading it myself. ok thanks for that. and congratulations on your approval. and a speedy rest of the journey.

Homer Sez:

Increase your wordiness,

Boudoir:

Where a French guy does it.

Our full time line is in our story on our profile.

K1

04-30-2008.......I-129F POSTED

05-01-2008....NOA1 (Touched 05-04-2008, Touched 04-07-2008)

09-23-2008....NOA2 Approved(See below for receipt of actual NOA2 and update in the USCIS System***)

01-13-2009....INTERVIEW (APPROVED)

02-18-2009....POE (LAX)

04-09-2009....WEDDING

AOS

06-12-2009.....AOS,EAD and AP Fedexed.

06-15-2009.....Signed for by J.CHYBA

06-18-2009.....NOA1 dated for AOS/AP/EAD

06-19-2009.....Check cleared

06-23-2009.....Touched AOS/EAD/AP

07-20-2009.....phoned helpline to report no biometrics appointment sent, Service request generated.

07-25-2009.....Recieved biometrics notice (generated on the 22nd june) for the 08-19-2009.

07-30-2009.....Did early walk in biometrics.

07-31-2009.....Touched AOS/EAD

08-06-2009.....Generated interview notice(received 08/10/09)

08-10-2009.....EAD/AP Approved

08-19-2009.....***NOA2 (Finally received after 6 Phone calls, 11 months late) :)

09-09-2009.....Aos interview.(APPROVED)first card production email

09-12-2009.....Welcome Notice Received.

event.png

rmq4qx3kup.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

marcos heidi...angel......everyone else who just got approved--- CONGRATS!!!!!!!

4.25.08: sent K-1 application

4.28.08: NOA1

5.14.08: touched

9.25.08: touched

9.26.08: touched

9.26.08: NOA2

10.2.08: at NVC, letter says our application will be sent to Guayaquil in one week

10.9.08: spoke with consulate, they have our case

10.13.08: Doctor's appointment

10.20.08: Interview READ THE REVIEWS!

10.30.08: entry: Los Angeles

11.12.08: marriage

11.25.08: applied for Social Security card. READ THE vj GUIDE!

12.3.08: packet and letter for interview arrived at fiance's mail in Ecuador- for 10.20 interview! ha ha!

12.5.08: received SS card in mail

1.9.09: sent AOS/EAD/AP applications

2.10.09: Biometrics appt, Sacramento CA

3.15.09: AP recieved in mail

3.26.09: EAD recieved in mail

3.26.09: AOS interview, Sacramento, CA

4.09.09: Permanent Resident card received in mail

3.11.11: Mailed I-751 to CSC

3.14.11: I-751 received by CSC per USPS tracking

3.14.11: NOA date (received in mail on 3.19) one year extension

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.