robertjay

April 08 CSC filers

610 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Yeah that's CSC for you. :( There are loads of people that were approved ages ago that still show no case status update.

Well, either way, this means your case is approved and already at the NVC. We were approved on the 13th and I just got my NVC letter yesterday. ;) Sorry, I forgot the NVC letter states your new case number. doh!

If you call NVC and give them that number they can tell you if/when your case was sent out to the Consulate. Mine is still at NVC as of Wednesday night... usually they're shipped out sooner.

Call DOS ((202) 663-1225 Press 1, then Press 0 ) to have them fix your name. They may also be able to tell you if/when your case has reached the Embassy and if/when the packet 3 goes out. Might be a bit early for that but... eh. ;)

timeline.jpg

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

OK, time to add my good news. I filed my I-129F on April 11 at CSC, it was approved August 11, and as of August 20, the NVC sent a letter stating the petition will be forwarded within a week. Woo hoo!

:dance::dance: :dance: :dance:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
OK, time to add my good news. I filed my I-129F on April 11 at CSC, it was approved August 11, and as of August 20, the NVC sent a letter stating the petition will be forwarded within a week. Woo hoo!

That's great!! Congrats!

You didn't state if you recieved your NOA1 before you recieved the letter from the NVC. Did you? And if so, did you recieve an e-mail or any updates on the website about your case? All us impatient April filers want to know!!! :D

.png

04/17/2008 K-1 Filed

04/21/2008 NOA1 Receipt

08/27/2008 NOA2!!! (131 days)

10/07/2008 Interview

12/07/2008 Wedding-Finally!

AoS filed 6/22/2009

AoS Approved 10/3/2009

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Woke up this morning to an e-mail from USCIS saying that we've got the NOA2! :) I was convinced we'd get an RFE so I had already compiled a package of further evidence and sent to my girl overseas in anticipation of that, so it's a surprise and relief to get the NOA2. I hope that all of you who are still waiting won't have to suffer much longer!

Edited by ErikandKatharine

Hi fellow April filers! Had no idea someone had started a thread, so thanks! Looks like they are approving end of April petitons now... good luck to those of you still waiting, hope things speed up!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Woke up this morning to an e-mail from USCIS saying that we've got the NOA2! :) I was convinced we'd get an RFE so I had already compiled a package of further evidence and sent to my girl overseas in anticipation of that, so it's a surprise and relief to get the NOA2. I hope that all of you who are still waiting won't have to suffer much longer!

Congratulations to both of you!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbs:

And man, is the NVC so much faster.......

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Denver CO

Date Filed : 2008-12-04

NOA Date : 2008-12-11

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2009-01-06

Interview Date :

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved :

Got I551 Stamp :

Greencard Received:

Comments :

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

:star: Congratulations :star: !!!

Grattis och lycka till!

Kram Alex

2008-05-06 I-129F sent

2008-05-10 Delivered to NVC 3:12pm

2008-05-20 NOA1

2008-05-23 Touched

2008-06-26 Touched

2008-06-27 Touched

2008-09-07 NOA2

2008-09-11 Received at NVC

2008-09-12 Left NVC

2008-09-18 Consulate received

2008-09-25 Pkt3 Received

2008-09-28 Pkt3 Returned

2008-09-30 Pkt4 Received

2008-10-09 Interview

2008-10-13 Medical

2008-10-24 Visa Received

2008-10-30 Fying home to my Jonathan

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
(Craig and Mingjun @ Aug 22 2008, 07:35 PM) *

(ErikandKatharine @ Aug 23 2008, 12:57 AM) *

Woke up this morning to an e-mail from USCIS saying that we've got the NOA2! smile.gif I was convinced we'd get an RFE so I had already compiled a package of further evidence and sent to my girl overseas in anticipation of that, so it's a surprise and relief to get the NOA2. I hope that all of you who are still waiting won't have to suffer much longer!

:D these made my dayyyyy!!! Congratsssss to you guyssss!

Edited by jeffcloe

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

II Corinthians 5:7

Timeline

11PM here in my country (PI) and I am about to sleep, when I happened to check New Posts, found some IR-1/CR-1 cases from VSC transfered to CSC and most of them were approved last week, that's when the week stopped for for us K1 filers... I am so so happy for these people who have waited long enough and suffered emotionally due to the long wait... Congrats to all of you...

I just want to know if someone can answer me, since it was their week in CSC last week, will it be our (k1's) week this coming week? :(

Edited by jeffcloe

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

AllRightsReserved: Woow Congratulations hun! Hope you can get ur interview arranged soon!! U guys dun have package 3 right?

Cloe: Hey hun please hang in there! I know your approval is coming soon!! U used your magic to "sense" my approval its my turn to "sense" urs now!! Your approval should be right next to the corner!! :star:

Robertjay: Congratulations to u too! I hope your interview can be arranged it very soon and smooth!

RobertM: We never received any email notification even now our case is still said pending on the USCIS web site!!

Craig and Mingjun: Congratulations of u too!! Thanks for bring in some good news!! Good luck on your rest of journey!!

ErikandKatharine & katej0203: Congratulations! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Heather: I know how impatient of you to wait for the approval right now. According to your timeline. You should able to have your approval for the coming this week. As RobertM said the system is all jacked right now. You may receive your mail hard copy without any email notification, so PLEASE CHECK THE MAIL BOX it may surprise you!! I fingers crossed for you guys!!

Sorry that I haven't able to talk to u guys these few days. I've been busy with my work and and I'm gonna start looking for a right person to take over my job soon. I want to look for the gowns but I still need to be slimmer before I go to try out. It was too stresseful for the whole waiting NOA2 time so I kinda ate abit more :unsure: ...(excuse?) Anyone has diet plan for me?!

Anyway I wish all of approved fellers have the best of luck for the interview and for the rest of ppl who are still waiting please hang in there I know its just right next to the corner!! Please keep us updated and keep this thread alive we need to stick together April filers!!!!!

Keep rolling CSC!!!! :dance:

Cheers,

Glo

Jan 15th 2011: Time for Round 3~

2011-01-31:Taking my sweet time to send out my ROC package via USPS express..I'm sloooow

2011-02-02 :Delivered and signed by M Casey (Day 1)

2011-02-04 :Cash checked (Day 3)

2011-02-11 :Received NOA 1 dated 2/2 (Day 10)

2011-03-01 :Biometrics(Day 28)

2011-03-30 :ROC approved (Day 57)

2011-04-04 :Card Received (Day 62)

eNortjKzUjI0MjY0N1SyBlwwFV8CzA,,52.png

Timeline
Cloe: Hey hun please hang in there! I know your approval is coming soon!! U used your magic to "sense" my approval its my turn to "sense" urs now!! Your approval should be right next to the corner!! :star:

oh that's sweet of you.... Thanks for the encouragements I appreciate it so much...

I don't think you gained a lot, you look petite on the picture, if you'll gain I think you will just gain few more lbs, maybe you are just thinking you gained a bit... you gain or not, your fiance` is loving you not because of your weight but for the simple reason that he loves you as who you are yaaayyyy (trying to emote here haha)... We're all excited for you to get the gown that you wanted, good luck... and we understand that you are busy now :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

oh that's sweet of you.... Thanks for the encouragements I appreciate it so much...

I don't think you gained a lot, you look petite on the picture, if you'll gain I think you will just gain few more lbs, maybe you are just thinking you gained a bit... you gain or not, your fiance` is loving you not because of your weight but for the simple reason that he loves you as who you are yaaayyyy (trying to emote here haha)... We're all excited for you to get the gown that you wanted, good luck... and we understand that you are busy now :)

Thank you hun! Hahaha the avatar pics we took was back to 2007.... I def. gained alot now but oh well I will try my best to slim down. Did you get yours yet? Where are you guys gonna live once you get there? I can't wait to give you my congrats dance!! Keep me updated your status!!

Cheers,

Glo

Jan 15th 2011: Time for Round 3~

2011-01-31:Taking my sweet time to send out my ROC package via USPS express..I'm sloooow

2011-02-02 :Delivered and signed by M Casey (Day 1)

2011-02-04 :Cash checked (Day 3)

2011-02-11 :Received NOA 1 dated 2/2 (Day 10)

2011-03-01 :Biometrics(Day 28)

2011-03-30 :ROC approved (Day 57)

2011-04-04 :Card Received (Day 62)

eNortjKzUjI0MjY0N1SyBlwwFV8CzA,,52.png

Timeline

Thank you hun! Hahaha the avatar pics we took was back to 2007.... I def. gained alot now but oh well I will try my best to slim down. Did you get yours yet? Where are you guys gonna live once you get there? I can't wait to give you my congrats dance!! Keep me updated your status!!

Cheers,

Glo

Your welcome. Thanks too! Big thanks :)

I can't wait the day I will shout to the world that we are approve haha! Of course you will be one of the first few people who will know of it. I just can't wait and every day me and fiance` is looking on the brighter side of this waiting game...

Glo my fiance` is in Michigan now and we will settle there for sure, how about you?

:) Cloe

Edited by jeffcloe

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
AllRightsReserved: Woow Congratulations hun! Hope you can get ur interview arranged soon!! U guys dun have package 3 right?

Hi GloandCole! the package is downloadable. My fiance' Michael will be calling this coming Tuesday to set our interview. Am so,sooo, soooo happy to know about the approvals here.

Jeffcloe: Sis, CSC's moving again...we can't say it's fast but your dates are near :dance: ..Guess I really have to wait for you and have the interview on same date, how about that?

ooopppsss, gaining? give me those extra lbs pls...am undernourished,sorry underweight :lol:

For those who got their NOA2,

Congratulations!!

Edited by AllRightsReserved

Our Medical Experience

K1/K2 Interview Experience

glitterfy-flpbk9170423469534.gif

AOS/EAD/AP

09/11/09 *** Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

09/12/09 *** Received/signed by R.Mercado

09/17/09 *** NOA1 (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/21/09 *** NOA1 Hardcopy received (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/24/09 *** Biometrics Appointment Letter Rcvd 10/19, 11am

09/29/09 *** Appt. to correct typographic name error (referred for biometrics..done)

10/06/09 *** RFE: Form 1040 of recent tax yr

10/20/09 *** Processing resumed

10/21/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/22/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/27/09 *** Transferred to CSC (AOS)

10/28/09 *** Touched(AOS)

10/29/09 *** Notices sent: EAD card production, AP approved

10/30/09 *** Touched (EAD/AP)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AOS: processing resumes at CSC)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/03/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/04/09 *** AP approval letter received

11/03/09 *** Card production (EAD)

11/04/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/05/09 *** Touched (EAD)

11/06/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/07/09 *** EAD Card received

12/07/09 *** Welcome Notice mailed

12/08/09 *** Card production (AOS)

12/10/09 *** Approval notice mailed

12/12/09 *** GREEN CARD received

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

That's great!! Congrats!

You didn't state if you recieved your NOA1 before you recieved the letter from the NVC. Did you? And if so, did you recieve an e-mail or any updates on the website about your case? All us impatient April filers want to know!!! :D

Sorry, received email about Approval on August 11, actually received the NOA2 in the mail August 18, and received NVC letter August 22.

Craig

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.