one...two...tree

What Kind of Adulterer Are You?

46 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Oh yeah, how about a nice adulterer thread on a primarily "marriage base" website... Kudos... :devil:

maybe steven is trying to tell us something. :unsure:

I was hoping someone brave enough would come forward and talk about the effects of their adulterous affair, but I guess this subject isn't PC for VJ. Politically correct FTW...again.

oooooh so that's what you were after.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
I don't agree with any of it.

There is no real excuse for 'good people' to have affairs. If there is something missing in your marriage it's prudent to talk to your spouse about it and at least try to rectify the situation. If that fails end the relationship and voila, no affair ensues. If you can't talk to your spouse about it, there is something very, very wrong and a valid relationship doesn't even exist so again, step up and fix the communication or end the relationship. No affair ensues. If you don't want to talk to your spouse again ting, ting, hello, wake up you shouldn't be in that relationship, end it. No affair ensues.

Any partner deserves to know that there is something causing disatisfaction before it is acted upon otherwise they are living a fantasy relationship. Personally, I want to know the crappy stuff, I don't want to live in a fantasy relationship where my husband is on a totally different page to the one I am on and I never get to find out.

Well written.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Timeline

ok so what if this person does it because someone did something really nice/good/kind or whatever for them and they know that that person would like nothing more than to have sex with them and so they feel obligated to give it to them. then what?

eta: I know several women that have had sex with men because they feel obligated because of something they did for them. None of them were affairs.

Edited by Amby

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Of the roughly 5,000 species of mammals, only 3 to 5 percent are known to form lifelong pair bonds.

I like the penguin form of monogamy . . . one mate per season :devil:

I firmly believe that human monogamy is mainly due to social pressures rather than a genetic disposition.

I am not rooting for either side in this discussion, just stating fact!

eta: I know several women that have had sex with men because they feel obligated because of something they did for them. None of them were affairs.

Who are these women and what can I do for them? :devil:

JK

I-485 (Adjustment of Status)

09-03-05: Package mailed to Chicago (I-130, I-485, I-765, and I-131)

09-05-05: (Day 000) Package received in Chicago

09-09-05: (Day 004) NOA1

10-22-05: (Day 047) AOS/EAD Biometrics Done

11-15-05: (Day 073) EAD Arrived

11-17-05: (Day 075) AP Arrived

12-07-05: (Day 094) AOS Interview Letter Arrives

01-25-06: (Day 143) AOS Approved!!!

02-02-06: (Day 151) Welcome to America Letter Arrives

02-06-06: (Day 155) Green Card Arrived!!!

I-751 (Removal of conditions)

10-29-07: Package Sent

10-31-07: (Day 000) Package Received at VSC

11-02-07: (Day 002) NOA1

12-20-07: (Day 050) Biometrics

09-03-08: (Day 308) Touched

09-09-08: (Day 314) I-751 Approved!!!

N-400 (Naturalization)

10-20-11: Package Sent

10-21-11: (Day 000) Package received in Phoenix

10-26-11: (Day 005) Check Cashed

10-28-11: (Day 007) NOA1

11-05-11: (Day 015) Biometrics Letter Arrives - Appointment on 11/15/11

11-10-11: (Day 020) Biometrics Completed

01-23-12: (Day 094) Interview Date

03-19-12: (Day 150) Oath Scheduled Notice

03-30-12: (Day 161) Oath Ceremony

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif - Terry 3dflagsdotcom_mexic_2fawm.gif - Blanca

Filed: Timeline

:lol: I think one of them went to a monday night football game and had box seats and then he took her to costa rica

I am sorry but my body is not wired to cheat on anybody....

I think everyone thinks about it if they admit it or not. Not all act on those thoughts though. That's the difference.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Of the roughly 5,000 species of mammals, only 3 to 5 percent are known to form lifelong pair bonds.

I like the penguin form of monogamy . . . one mate per season :devil:

I firmly believe that human monogamy is mainly due to social pressures rather than a genetic disposition.

I am not rooting for either side in this discussion, just stating fact!

Who are these women and what can I do for them? :devil:

JK

:rofl:

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
:lol: I think one of them went to a monday night football game and had box seats and then he took her to costa rica

I am sorry but my body is not wired to cheat on anybody....

I think everyone thinks about it if they admit it or not. Not all act on those thoughts though. That's the difference.

umm no, I don't event think about cheating.. :wacko:

mvSuprise-hug.gif