• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning Everyone!

I'm crazy busy as usual, but I couldn't resist a little posting today :P

Congrats again aj1 and I pray for all of those seperated from your loved ones :luv:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

We've missed you around here, PB. I hope life is treating you well.

Good morning, Melinda!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
What a happy one for me its now almost 5am and i can't sleep! God is truly good!!! and Prayer works! What a beautiful day this will be my love is finally going to be here after such a long wait. I am off to take my shower then go and visit with my mom today and take her out to lunch. I wish everyone a blessed, and beautiful day! :thumbs:

AJ1

I really am sooo sooo happy for you!!!!!

Good morning aj1

I'm so happy for you . have fun you really deserve that after the long waiting

i really want to thank everyone here on VJ who is supporting me. it makes me feel like I'm not alone here and i have many good friends .

happy Tuesday everyone (F)

I always want to comment but I never know what to say because I have no clue where you are in the process. Can you fill in your timeline or explain a little what's going on with your case? In any event separation is soo soo very hard. I've been there and I can tell you the wait sucks bigtime but the reward is VERY worth it!!!!! :thumbs:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Congrats to aj1 ! I hope you continue to hang around after he gets here. I know I enjoy your posts.

Tuesday.. well, at least it isn't Monday. I could have stayed in bed alllllll day today and not thought twice about it. The previous 2 nights I was up every 5 minutes (it seemed) and then last night...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and the snooze button was my best friend *yawn*...

Hubster went to the bank yesterday and set up an account for the business. I still haven't checked to see how much he put in there...I better do that before attempting to pay bills. He also got the website template up and running but right now the site contents are not about the business so...when he gets it all configured, I'll get u all the link so u can check it out!

I wonder if there's any way to get every post I've posted since starting VJ....

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Congrats to aj1 ! I hope you continue to hang around after he gets here. I know I enjoy your posts.

Tuesday.. well, at least it isn't Monday. I could have stayed in bed alllllll day today and not thought twice about it. The previous 2 nights I was up every 5 minutes (it seemed) and then last night...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and the snooze button was my best friend *yawn*...

Hubster went to the bank yesterday and set up an account for the business. I still haven't checked to see how much he put in there...I better do that before attempting to pay bills. He also got the website template up and running but right now the site contents are not about the business so...when he gets it all configured, I'll get u all the link so u can check it out!

I wonder if there's any way to get every post I've posted since starting VJ....

(F) amal (F)

Scary thought, isn't it?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

morning everyone...been up cleaning for a few hours now, baby is taking his morning nap in his swing...what a life saver!!!

i have to get to the library today and rent out zoo passes cause me zaid sofyan and all my brothers, their fams, and my sis are all goin to the zoo tomorrow...the library rents out four adult passes for free admission...nice ...saves me a few dollars....

hope everyone is having a good week, congrats to all the visas issued and reunions!!

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Timeline

:dance: Happy Tuesday :dance:

I hope you all have a great day!

I am going to spend the day with Alexis. I swear hangin with a 5 year-old will keep ya young.

My work just called, yea on my flippin day off, and they want me to handle a problem with a customer. Dang. I think after I get Lexy, I will turn off my phone. I don't get paid enough to be on call 24/7. It's just flooring, not brain surgery.

I am on my way to Home Depots website to check out weedwackers. Now, here is my theory. I REFUSE to use a lawn mower. In fact at the moment I do not own one. I will not stand behind something filled with gas. So I plan on weedwacking my small yard this summer. Other option, do they still make those push kind of mower with the blades? Or maybe an electric lawnmower with a long cord...lol. That is my dilema today. Grass.

Jackie

ETA: Kelly check out the weather radar. What is going to hit me in a few minutes will be to you soon.

Edited by just_Jackie

Timeline

I am going to spend the day with Alexis. I swear hangin with a 5 year-old will keep ya young.

My work just called, yea on my flippin day off, and they want me to handle a problem with a customer. Dang. I think after I get Lexy, I will turn off my phone. I don't get paid enough to be on call 24/7. It's just flooring, not brain surgery.

I am on my way to Home Depots website to check out weedwackers. Now, here is my theory. I REFUSE to use a lawn mower. In fact at the moment I do not own one. I will not stand behind something filled with gas. So I plan on weedwacking my small yard this summer. Other option, do they still make those push kind of mower with the blades? Or maybe an electric lawnmower with a long cord...lol. That is my dilema today. Grass.

Jackie

ETA: Kelly check out the weather radar. What is going to hit me in a few minutes will be to you soon.

Jackie I have the manual push kind of mower. I think they're no more than like $30. My dad got it for me when I first moved into my house about 6 years ago and Usama just used it for the first time yesterday since I canned the gardeners. Works like a charm for a small lawn but the only thing is the grass clippings are still everywhere.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Goood Morning!

First of all I'm like in dream-like state because AJI girl, you finally did it! What a long wait and he must be very happy and relieved.

God does indeed do the right thing at the right time, think of how much you two have grown as individuals from the time when his first interview had come. I believer because of the wait, you both will think twice before a nonesense argument, handle each other with more care and just appreciate the time you have together more. That is a blessing. I know I have decresed the little fights my about 80% because I understand every single how hard it is to be separated.

What POE and when is he arriving? Buy some sexy clothes girl, its time to let loose and enjoy life with your lover.

Nagi - yes, it is wonderful when someone can grab your soul just before its about to fall into pieces and God has used many of us to do this deed for each other.

Amal - congrats, looks like he's getting this business into good progress! :thumbs:

Zee...I know why YOUR smiling!

Hey Jackie, Terrie and I are chi-town gals! Hm...I haven't gone to Gurnee in soooo long but I usually shop till I drop there so maybe its a good thing....lol

Jackie - yes hanging with a 5 year old makes you really start to wish ur 5 again...and didnt have to worry so much about grass :D ...I prefer weedwackers as well.

Tammy

Edited by tammy2688

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

morning everyone...been up cleaning for a few hours now, baby is taking his morning nap in his swing...what a life saver!!!

i have to get to the library today and rent out zoo passes cause me zaid sofyan and all my brothers, their fams, and my sis are all goin to the zoo tomorrow...the library rents out four adult passes for free admission...nice ...saves me a few dollars....

hope everyone is having a good week, congrats to all the visas issued and reunions!!

Ks, the picture of your baby resting his head on your husband's shoulder:

Baby resting on father's shoulder...the most beautiful image in the world. The innocene, the pure reliance, trust and love at its best.

Edited by tammy2688

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Jackie

thinks for the reminder, i can never start my mower and in past years we did have a electric one...hated the cord BUT i think it would be easier now and i wouldnt have to always be waiting on my son in law to show up, im going ck into that i think Sears has both push and elect. also pawn shops prob have some of both :thumbs:

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.