aj1

Happy Tuesday!!

127 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Goood Morning!

First of all I'm like in dream-like state because AJI girl, you finally did it! What a long wait and he must be very happy and relieved.

God does indeed do the right thing at the right time, think of how much you two have grown as individuals from the time when his first interview had come. I believer because of the wait, you both will think twice before a nonesense argument, handle each other with more care and just appreciate the time you have together more. That is a blessing. I know I have decresed the little fights my about 80% because I understand every single how hard it is to be separated.

What POE and when is he arriving? Buy some sexy clothes girl, its time to let loose and enjoy life with your lover.

Nagi - yes, it is wonderful when someone can grab your soul just before its about to fall into pieces and God has used many of us to do this deed for each other.

Amal - congrats, looks like he's getting this business into good progress! :thumbs:

Zee...I know why YOUR smiling!

Hey Jackie, Terrie and I are chi-town gals! Hm...I haven't gone to Gurnee in soooo long but I usually shop till I drop there so maybe its a good thing....lol

Jackie - yes hanging with a 5 year old makes you really start to wish ur 5 again...and didnt have to worry so much about grass :D ...I prefer weedwackers as well.

Tammy

We should all wake up every morning and ask God how we can be used by Him to bless and touch others lives. I know I fail miserably at this, but it is never too late to get back on track.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I am on my way to Home Depots website to check out weedwackers. Now, here is my theory. I REFUSE to use a lawn mower. In fact at the moment I do not own one. I will not stand behind something filled with gas. So I plan on weedwacking my small yard this summer. Other option, do they still make those push kind of mower with the blades? Or maybe an electric lawnmower with a long cord...lol. That is my dilema today. Grass.

here's my theory.....you're gonna pass on a gas powered mower but look for one that has a cord you can run over? :blink:

(and weedeating the entire yard ain't fun - been there and done that).

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
I am on my way to Home Depots website to check out weedwackers. Now, here is my theory. I REFUSE to use a lawn mower. In fact at the moment I do not own one. I will not stand behind something filled with gas. So I plan on weedwacking my small yard this summer. Other option, do they still make those push kind of mower with the blades? Or maybe an electric lawnmower with a long cord...lol. That is my dilema today. Grass.

here's my theory.....you're gonna pass on a gas powered mower but look for one that has a cord you can run over? :blink:

cords arent fun charles but my mower is hard to start and when your the only one there makes a difference of doing it yourself or waiting on someone

(i just called Sears and got a NEW Craftsman to be here Fri) want to come try it out first (electric)

Edited by brnidokiegurl

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Timeline

cords arent fun charles but my mower is hard to start and when your the only one there makes a difference of doing it yourself or waiting on someone

(i just called Sears and got a NEW Craftsman to be here Fri) want to come try it out first (electric)

they make gas mowers that start with a key.......... :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

but cant afford big amount

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Timeline
but cant afford big amount

istockphoto_83718_scissors.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

I have a craftsman mulcher and its like over 10 years old. It cuts the grass, and that's all that matters. I only go through about 2 gallons of gas a year, which aint too bad.

I have yet to run over any snakes or pss's.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
I have a craftsman mulcher and its like over 10 years old. It cuts the grass, and that's all that matters. I only go through about 2 gallons of gas a year, which aint too bad.

I have yet to run over any snakes or pss's.

i need to get a stamp for my mower so i can stamp it on the side like they did in ww2 but with the outline of a snake. 3 more and it's an ace :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

Here is my stamp:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hi Terrie! How's your day? Do you ever go to Gurnee Mills? I am due for a trip up there, it would be awesome to meet up.

Ahhhhh I love days off.

Jackie

You know jackie as close as gurnee is i've never gone there. I'd love to go, just need to make sure its around a payday. hahaha. I came home from work sick. Been freezing cold since i got up, made the comment at work i feel like i'm gonna puke and boss says go home. you don't have to tell me twice.

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 2007-03-16

129F NOA1 : 2007-03-23

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-07-30

Interview Date : 2007-09-06

Visa Received : 2007-09-17

US Entry : 2007-10-15

Marriage : 2007-10-20

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Bio. Appt. : 2007-12-21

Interview Date : 2008-03-12

Approval / Denial Date : 2008-04-02

Approved : Yes

Greencard Received: 2008-04-13

Employment Authorization Document

Approved Date : 2008-01-28

Date Card Received : 2008-02-01

Timeline

Do you think you have an infection, Terrie?

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Do you think you have an infection, Terrie?

Who knows Nagi, it could have been just too much sun over the past few days for me, but i am freezing my buns off.

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 2007-03-16

129F NOA1 : 2007-03-23

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-07-30

Interview Date : 2007-09-06

Visa Received : 2007-09-17

US Entry : 2007-10-15

Marriage : 2007-10-20

Adjustment of Status

Bio. Appt. : 2007-12-21

Interview Date : 2008-03-12

Approval / Denial Date : 2008-04-02

Approved : Yes

Greencard Received: 2008-04-13

Employment Authorization Document

Approved Date : 2008-01-28

Date Card Received : 2008-02-01

Timeline
exhusbands suck.

ex-wives too.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Happy Tuesday MENA!

Nags - will our Wings punish us again this year? Last night I was bouncing off the wall of the local sports bar with some Detroit ex-pats with onyl 40 seconds to go, especially when they showed the Cup being polished in the dressing room. Only to have my joy cruelly snatched away.

90day.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.