sarahaziz

- Pregnacy -

149 posts in this topic

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:innocent:

You just dont have the trauma to your body that pushing out a 10 pounder does. Gees. I couldnt sit down for 2 weeks...Its muscle trauma but your body is still the same in other places LOL

I'm not ready to discuss or hear about this part of pregnancy yet. Can we just talk about cake again? :crying::crying::crying:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Timeline

You just dont have the trauma to your body that pushing out a 10 pounder does. Gees. I couldnt sit down for 2 weeks...Its muscle trauma but your body is still the same in other places LOL

I'm not ready to discuss or hear about this part of pregnancy yet. Can we just talk about cake again? :crying::crying::crying:

Im getting a walking epidural. Its the epidural you can move with plus I want to be induced 2 weeks early so the baby flies out...

Yes we can talk about cake

I didnt have an epidural before my little one. I had it with her and it was WONDERFUL.. DRUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm not even pregnant and get the cramps in my calves at night. Thanks for the tips on how to get rid of them.

For swollen feet - I keep a pillow under the covers to prop my feet up on at night. It's just a little higher, but it helps a lot.

I definitely agree about not gaining too much weight when pregnant. I've heard that you can actually gain new fat cells, not just add fat to the ones you have, while you're pregnant so the more weight you gain while pregnant, the more fat cells you'll have to fill up later in life when you gain weight. Not sure how true that is but I know when I gain weight I look pregnant now.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

you mean you don't want to practice by grabbing your lower lip and pulling it over your head? :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I'm not even pregnant and get the cramps in my calves at night. Thanks for the tips on how to get rid of them.

For swollen feet - I keep a pillow under the covers to prop my feet up on at night. It's just a little higher, but it helps a lot.

I definitely agree about not gaining too much weight when pregnant. I've heard that you can actually gain new fat cells, not just add fat to the ones you have, while you're pregnant so the more weight you gain while pregnant, the more fat cells you'll have to fill up later in life when you gain weight. Not sure how true that is but I know when I gain weight I look pregnant now.

Im so freaking hungry you cannot imagine

you mean you don't want to practice by grabbing your lower lip and pulling it over your head? :P

what the... LOL :devil:

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Someone benefits from your C girlie... YOUR HUSBAND LOL.. You are like a teenager still GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS... LOL LOL LOL LOL

Is that honestly true and proven? Some women were telling me at work C-section leaves a nasty scar you can't get rid of and she said she can't show her body now - Then doing it other than C-section you lose your...elasticity ?

That's someting I forgot to ask and I was curious -- Anybody got some input on that

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Someone benefits from your C girlie... YOUR HUSBAND LOL.. You are like a teenager still GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS... LOL LOL LOL LOL

Is that honestly true and proven? Some women were telling me at work C-section leaves a nasty scar you can't get rid of and she said she can't show her body now - Then doing it other than C-section you lose your...elasticity ?

That's someting I forgot to ask and I was curious -- Anybody got some input on that

my ob/gyn sewed me up tighter. so i am back to being virginal again :)

its not that bad. i worked out two weeks later. i could definately sit the next day.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

JP....labor and delivary arent what u think...I had a 9lb baby, and an epidural that never worked, and seriously it wasnt that bad...I was stitched ALOT down there, and it was nothin a motrin 600 couldnt handle..and after about 5 days, it was fine....sitting did hurt the first day or two, but, sit on a few pillows, and its all good...and, if their saying taleen might be smaller, u may not even need to be cut down there....

oh yea, my OB whos daughter dates a man from jordan tells me as he is stitching my business...

"Hey kel, u know what they prize in the middle east"

"whats that doctor rossner?"

"A virgin, u wanna be one again??"

lol....i did opt for an extra stitch or two...lol....

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

JP....labor and delivary arent what u think...I had a 9lb baby, and an epidural that never worked, and seriously it wasnt that bad...I was stitched ALOT down there, and it was nothin a motrin 600 couldnt handle..and after about 5 days, it was fine....sitting did hurt the first day or two, but, sit on a few pillows, and its all good...and, if their saying taleen might be smaller, u may not even need to be cut down there....

oh yea, my OB whos daughter dates a man from jordan tells me as he is stitching my business...

LMAO.....I'm still not looking forward to it. :crying: I think you have to take it in steps. Right now I'm ready to discuss cake. :innocent:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
more births by c-sections has nothing to do with not wanting to keep women in the hospital for too long either-having a c-section usually more than doubles the time women spend in hospital post birth. but it certainly lowers a dr.'s liability($$$) if there are complications with the baby.

But Drs love them because they reduce their liability and then make a ton of more money on them.

I knew it! I've noticed how considerably higher c-sections are here compared to my home country, and I was wondering why that is...I would not want to have a c section, I guess whenever we decide to start having kids I'll be very careful to find a doctor that understands how I feel about it and is willing to adapt to what I want.

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooool

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
more births by c-sections has nothing to do with not wanting to keep women in the hospital for too long either-having a c-section usually more than doubles the time women spend in hospital post birth. but it certainly lowers a dr.'s liability($$$) if there are complications with the baby.

But Drs love them because they reduce their liability and then make a ton of more money on them.

I knew it! I've noticed how considerably higher c-sections are here compared to my home country, and I was wondering why that is...I would not want to have a c section, I guess whenever we decide to start having kids I'll be very careful to find a doctor that understands how I feel about it and is willing to adapt to what I want.

Saludos,

Caro

Most doctors opt for a c-section as the last resort. My first was a c-section because he was breeched (turned upside) and never descended into the pelvic area for delivery. My c-section was schedule the last day almost the last day a person could be pregnant post 40 weeks! My second was a repeated due to the high risk of having a v-back and breaking the incision area (specially here where there is an OB shortage almost all docs opt for this, now they are becoming more optimistic of the liability issues), which could lead to major blood loss, unplanned hysterectomy or even death! This baby depends, I could schedule or I could labor we will know more when I am at 35 weeks (wow that is in 10 weeks!).

As a side note someone asked about a scar from this procedure, once your skin is cute under several layers you will have a scar, but most doctors do bikini cuts so unless your running around naked or staring in some xrated movies no one notices it. There may still be some docs doing the old cuts, mid way up the abdomen horizontal instead of vertical n the bikini area

Edited by samira_07

Samira and Jaouad

K3 and AOS

8-13-07: Sent package with I-129F to CSC overnight

9-25-07: NOA 1 recv

3-04-08: Approval Notice Sent

5-15-08:Interview Date

07-28-08:Visa Received (AP Hell 73 days)

08-02-08:US Entry (K-3)

08-05-08: Sent EAD package to CSC

12-07-08: Finally recvd EAD

04-20-09: AOS sent

07-23-09: AOS Interview-APPROVED!

Next file for Naturalization!

.png

and our family keeps growing and growing.....

x5Kpm8.png

Here's a question for you gals...

Why does everyone think its ok to pat a pregnant woman's tummy? SOOOOO annoying! :angry:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.