almaty

HIV-positive man sentenced 35 years for spitting at officer

132 posts in this topic

35 years..most sexally criminals get sewntenced to less than 5.........

this is an outrage and why there should be mandated sentencing laws in all states..

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

this is an outrage and why there should be mandated sentencing laws in all states..

Oh but you don't mess with Texas. That's where mad cowboys can become presidenT.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Timeline

Fast-Food Workers Spit In Customer Drinks

Two fast-food workers at a Sonic eatery in Eunice spit into customers' drinks, a company representative said.

Several customers at the restaurant said their drinks were spiked with saliva.

"(My daughter) came up here and got a soda and come to find out some girls spit in the drink" father Joe Lawrence said.

A Sonic representative told KFLY-TV that the incident has been investigated and action has been taken.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Two fast-food workers at a Sonic eatery in Eunice spit into customers' drinks, a company representative said.

"(My daughter) came up here and got a soda and come to find out some girls spit in the drink" father Joe Lawrence said.

A Sonic representative told KFLY-TV that the incident has been investigated and action has been taken.

I am always suspicious when you get your drink served somewhere. I always prefer soda machines...

Nadine & Kenneth

Our K-1 journey

02/06/2006 filed 129F

07/01/2007 received visa via "Deutsche Post"

08/27/2006 POE Dallas

->view my complete timeline

AOS, EAD and AP

12/6/2006 filed for AOS & EAD

1/05/2007 AOS transferred to California Service Center

01/16/2008 letter to Congressman

03/27/2008 GREENCARD arrived

ROC

02/02/2010 filed I-751

07/01/20010 Greencard arrived

Naturalization

12/08/2021 N-400 filed 

03/15/2022 Interview. Approved after "quality review"

05/11/2022 Oath Ceremony

20 years for each of them

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Timeline

Wait til' you hear what some kitchen staff at Chili's do to them Baby Back Ribs...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Wait til' you hear what some kitchen staff at Chili's do to them Baby Back Ribs...

ROFL

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Timeline

WHAT???? :unsure:

Nadine & Kenneth

Our K-1 journey

02/06/2006 filed 129F

08/27/2006 POE Dallas

AOS, EAD and AP

ROC

02/02/2010 filed I-751

Naturalization

12/08/2021 N-400 filed 

05/11/2022 Oath Ceremony

yikes..not to the baby back ribs.,........

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh but you don't mess with Texas. That's where mad cowboys can become presidenT.

You seem to have a real problem with Texas, don't you? Have you ever lived here or are you just repeating the same moronic drivel that trickles out of the misinformed to become myth and stereotype? :rolleyes:

As someone who does live in Texas and may actually have some idea of what this state is like (imagine that -- actually having to live somewhere to get a feel for it!), I have never come across so-called "Texas justice." In fact, the majority of the police officers I've met have been extremely friendly and usually give warnings to people, instead of merely slapping them with tickets.

Now maybe that's just my experience and I happen to live in some sort of "alternate universe" version of Texas. I realize I couldn't possibly know more about this state -- having lived here my whole life -- than people who've never lived here. Who needs experience to be an expert on something, right? Surely a TV show, a movie or something your friend's cousin's next door neighbor might have said is good enough. After all, the many rumors and stereotypes fed to the public couldn't be wrong, now could it? No, of course not. Silly me. :wacko:

Edited by DeadPoolX

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I dunno about regionalisms but I do think some cops have a thing for their own power.

From what I've seen the NYPD is a tad more tolerant than the LAPD.

Not that all cops are good (they aren't by any means), but what we see in the media is there to make headlines. Which is catchier? "Police brutalize suspect" or "Police solve domestic dispute"? Remember, all media is a business and as such, they're out to sell as many newspapers as possible and take in as many viewers/listeners as they can too.

Timeline

You seem to have a real problem with Texas, don't you? Have you ever lived here or are you just repeating the same moronic drivel that trickles out of the misinformed to become myth and stereotype? :rolleyes:

As someone who does live in Texas and may actually have some idea of what this state is like (imagine that -- actually having to live somewhere to get a feel for it!), I have never come across so-called "Texas justice." In fact, the majority of the police officers I've met have been extremely friendly and usually give warnings to people, instead of merely slapping them with tickets.

Now maybe that's just my experience and I happen to live in some sort of "alternate universe" version of Texas. I realize I couldn't possibly know more about this state -- having lived here my whole life -- than people who've never lived here. Who needs experience to be an expert on something, right? Surely a TV show, a movie or something your friend's cousin's next door neighbor might have said is good enough. After all, the many rumors and stereotypes fed to the public couldn't be wrong, now could it? No, of course not. Silly me. :wacko:

I never had an encounter with a Texas cop. I just noticed these armies of state troopers along I-20 whenever I drive to Dallas and they don't seem to f*** around.

I like Texas though.

Nadine & Kenneth

Our K-1 journey

02/06/2006 filed 129F

08/27/2006 POE Dallas

AOS, EAD and AP

ROC

02/02/2010 filed I-751

Naturalization

12/08/2021 N-400 filed 

05/11/2022 Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Oh I don't think you want to know... it may make you never order anything from a chain restaurant ever again...

Timeline

Oh I don't think you want to know... it may make you never order anything from a chain restaurant ever again...

THat doesn't only go for chain restaurants. My uncle was a waiter in a pretty nice restaurant and oh boy, he told us some stories....

Nadine & Kenneth

Our K-1 journey

02/06/2006 filed 129F

08/27/2006 POE Dallas

AOS, EAD and AP

ROC