Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Deleted!

it was a mistake!

Edited by MrMrsKnight

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

i have never been there..not on my list of must see...my parents and other members liked their visit there and i have a friend from colllege and his wife moved their and have been there for 3 years.they love paris ..no help though..sorry

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Timeline

I flew via CDG several times. The airport is a little odd but I never had any problems there. Some people apparently did when part of the new structure collapsed out of nowhere a few years back. Air France is a fairly nice airline to fly with. Unless you end up as a codeshare on Delta... :blink:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Some people have problems with CDG. I would probably try to go through ORY instead.

But isn't ORY in France, too? :whistle:

ORY is in Paris you mean... yeah, but it's a much smaller airport and probably not as confusing. But I've never been there :unsure:

I hated my trips through CDG. It's like one of those nightmares where you are late for work, have no gas in the car, and no money. Even if you have a basic understanding of French, it's still frightening and confusing. If you can go through another airport I would strongly advise it. Good luck! :)

Some people have problems with CDG. I would probably try to go through ORY instead.

But isn't ORY in France, too? :whistle:

ORY is in Paris you mean... yeah, but it's a much smaller airport and probably not as confusing. But I've never been there :unsure:

France, Paris, Paris, France. Ain't that all the same?

Not sure that CDG is all that confusing. It's just that they have the old and the new terminal. The old one is dull and, well, old while the new one doesn't seem to be, shall we say, structurally sound. It's a bit of "up the stairs, down the stairs, onto the bus and off the bus" and all that nonsense but the signage is pretty good. I mean, one can find the way fairly easily.

I don't think CDG is any more of a catastrophy than FRA or LHR. I actually thought LHR was much worse than CDG would ever be.

CDG is an airport that looks cool but is totally confusing -- also, passing through passport control there is like trying to catch the last flight out of Saigon in 1975 -- you would not believe the pushing and shoving and lack of queue etiquette -- ORY is much better, and better connections to central Paris

90day.jpg

I used ORY and CDG before a few times, and I don't remember which one of these two, but one of them was very confusing for me. The whole normal procedures that you go through and the normal chain of events when you're about to fly was all upside down inside out there. I was confused. But I managed :P It's nothing impossible just different in a weird way and hence confusing. Oh yeah, in CDG I met a nasty woman from the people who are supposed to help people in the airport and she refused to talk english to me and had a nasty smile on her face too :angry: But it happened to me only once and everybody else always been nice to me and very helpful :)

I just came through CDG in December 2005 and it was terrible. There is NO signs to assist you where to go and very few ppl who are willing to help you. The airport itself is neat especially the cieling but the long corridors are isolated and your kinda on your own. I hated Air France the air quality was terrible and my lips became so chapped as well as my husbands. If she can fly Lufthansa and go the Frankfurt route I would suggest that. I personally would never fly them again and I have flewn others so I can compare.

Edited by LMR

I hated Air France ... I personally would never fly them again and I have flewn others so I can compare.

You haven't been on Delta or NorthWest, then. That's far worse than Air France for sure.

Maybe my judgement of Air France was a little skewed by the cute accent of these flight attendants. :P