HLM

Monday!

77 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Thanks for all the wishes everyone.....No contractions today....But, hopeful for a delivery this week!!!

JP...yes we plan to have more...Hes one of 11, and im one of 5 kids, and im also one of 42 grandchildren on my dads side alone , Zaid will be great grandchild number 13 for my grandparents...we have HUGE families...and we love love love kids...i think ill wait 2 years, but, if we did have a girl that time, we would be done, its just too hard to have soo many children in the US now a days!!

Julianna, Im right with ya, i bet your hubby is VERY CLOSE to the village sofyans fam is from....Sofyans cuzins all have red hair and freckles, and his grammy and grampy had firery red hair and blue eyes...his mom and dad have blue eyes, my mom and dad have blue, but he and I both have green....Sofyan was also a blonde headed, rosy red cheeked child...he was gorgeous...and I was well...blonde, but bald, and blue eyes.....your typical "white" kid lol....so, genetics will be VERY interesting in our children....

i feel great today, almost scary good for being 40+weeks pregnant...i wont complain...its a beautiful day, i spent it out with some friends, now im home to relax and get off my swollen feet....i think ill re-sterilize bottles...after the kitchen getting done, so much dust got kicked up i wouldnt feel right if i didnt do it again.....hope everyone enjoys their day

kelly

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sweet.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Hey Sheik..good to see you!

cacc.jpg

I'm ready!

DSC07549.jpg

where is everyone? i'm surrounded by girls from pi!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

I went in but no one spoke my language so I shot em in the hiney and left.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Many of you have so much going on. My thoughts are with each and everyone of you.

(F)

Just had to say Im diggin your avatar :lol:

thI-smell-Monday.gif

nissaninsane1.jpg

Reminds me of that song verse.. "insane in the membrane!"

Insane in the Brain!

10lbs/>?????? whats with the ginormous arabian baby boys??? that would cause 3rd degree tears ...ouch!!

Julianna...thats soo sweet of u to say...thank you, and yes i too hope Sheik Zaid will resemble his mommy .....not that sofyan isnt drop dead gorgeous, but i know those arabian genetics will overtake most of him....so...maybe just maybe, he can look a little like his mommy

I know Ammar's genes will probably rule the roost :) I expect his brown eyes and dark hair/skin to go dominant, although i know skin color is a codominance issue. I would love them to look like him anyways-- he looks better than me! :)

Ahmed always said because he is brown and I am white that we would have cappucino babies :D . Im told he favors me more than husbter, though. Either way, he's a doll to me.

My sons dad is part cherokee indian and my son got beautiful skin tone outta him. It's funny tho coz if he doesn't spend a lotta time outside he will be almost as pale as me but just a coupla days outside and he is all sorts of dark. he doesn't burn 1 bit. Just turns brown. I'm so jealous of him. If I'm in the sun for more than 15 minutes...I"m a lobster!

Im 1/4 Cherokee, but it all got cancelled out by the Scotch-Irish. I burn faster than homemade cookies.

Timeline

That is an awesome pic of you and the Paddler! Really , it is sooooo nice!

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I went in but no one spoke my language so I shot em in the hiney and left.

wanna go in in 15 minutes?

orrrr now?

Edited by julianna

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

Julianna, I would but Im leaving with the neighbour for coffee.

kodasmall3.jpg

That is an awesome pic of you and the Paddler! Really , it is sooooo nice!

That is the one good one out of five. You know when you take the camera and snap a zillion pictures of yourself just to get one good one :lol: Just took it an hour or two ago.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I cdnt resist being away from VJ!! it does mean i am addictive huh!!? i dont mind but im only addicted to the good ppl here and the nice posts :D

Yasmine- my God those cheeeeks ..... so biteable!! how do u resist!!! hehehe masha Allah

Edited by HisLittleMasriyah
lyrics.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.