• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Big Day Tomorrow for AJ1 and Ayesha! YAYYYY!!! :dance: :dance:

Good morning, Everyone. Looks like another nice day here. :)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good morning everyone! I'm very excited and nervous and happy and sick all at the same time :lol: . And this is just today, I don't even want to think how I'll be feeling tomorrow. There are 2 important things I'll be praying for tomorrow: Akram's safe arrival insha Allah, and AJ1's SO's interview!!

Jennifer... Imodium :rofl: , cause it gets worse as the day draws near!

I hope everyone has a great week, and please keep AJ1 in your prayers especially between tonight and tomorrow insha Allah.

Hugs,

Ayesha (F)

That cracked me up Ayesha! I always tell people that I lost 10 pounds just running to the bathroom before hubby got here!

Yes we all really need to pray for AJ1's fiances second interview. THEY NEED A VISA!!!!! Also praying for safery for the ones that will be traveling soon.

Have a great Monday everyone!

:lol: I knowwww, I feel I'm attached to the bathroom these days!! I didn't need to waste time on diets before he came! LOL

Well, today's the day of the sentencing that will change my fathers life. I'm so nervous that I am literally sick. But I'm at work so hopefully that will keep my mind busy. I'll try to come in and let u know the outcome as soon as I get word of what happens. :crying:

Prayers going out to all of our travelers/soon to be travelers. May Allah keep you all safe.

I have a girlfriend who just got to Egypt to spend a week with her husband. I had something else to say but completely forgot what it was...

Have a great day everyone

(F) amal (F)

Your daddy is in my prayers Amal. Please let me know how everything went. Insha Allah everything will go in his favor!

Hugs,

Ayesha (F)

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

OHHHHHHHHHHh so many prayers today!!!

Akram is coming, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I hope he has a safe flight and everyone is welcoming to him. Congratulations and I can only imagine how nervous you are!!!!! What time will he arrive?

AJ1, I am praying for you sister! I hope he walks out of there knowing he has that visa for sure or its in that passport. Let us know, you have extra prayers today!

Amal---------my heart goes out to you. I have a situation that is probably not similar but a loved one that I am close with that has dealt with the judicial system. God bless you and your family and I hope that your father will be ok and not dealt with unfairly.

Kelly---------- Go Kelly!!!!! Have that baby boy!! I am dying to see what he is going to look like. I bet he will be gorgeous! Take care and let us know what the doc says.

Ayman will be coming home on Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited!! Everybody take care and have a great Monday!

Tasha

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Well, today's the day of the sentencing that will change my fathers life. I'm so nervous that I am literally sick. But I'm at work so hopefully that will keep my mind busy. I'll try to come in and let u know the outcome as soon as I get word of what happens. :crying:

Prayers going out to all of our travelers/soon to be travelers. May Allah keep you all safe.

I have a girlfriend who just got to Egypt to spend a week with her husband. I had something else to say but completely forgot what it was...

Have a great day everyone

(F) amal (F)

As always girl, you know I'm praying for you! If you need anything, I'm just a phone call away. (F)

Thanks everybody. :crying: I'm a basket case at the moment (on the inside though coz can't lose composure at work) No news yet...they'll prolly be the last case heard today...arg

HOW DID MY SIGNATURE DISAPPEAR???? THATS SO NOT OK ....

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Happy Monday ! I am at my desk doing paperwork. I have a really important project that needs like 30 minutes attention and I just can't get with the program today.

Have a good day and be good to each other.

Jackie

Edited by just_Jackie

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

ok....1cm dilated, baby is sitting comfortably with his head down ready to go....Doc said the next few days....estimated weight is 7lbs 6oz...and i lost 3 lbs since last week....if for ANY GOD GIVEN REASON...he doesnt come...I will have a non stress test on monday....crossing my fingers...

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
ok....1cm dilated, baby is sitting comfortably with his head down ready to go....Doc said the next few days....estimated weight is 7lbs 6oz...and i lost 3 lbs since last week....if for ANY GOD GIVEN REASON...he doesnt come...I will have a non stress test on monday....crossing my fingers...

Yay! Well techincally, it's 9 months plus or minus one month for our species :) So even though now they induce and you probably would be wanting to C-section yourself, it's not anything to be worried about.

I'm so excited! I bet your baby is just going to be beautiful and precious like you!

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.