HLM

Monday!

77 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
well I fully expected to have a little dark girl with a full head of hair but here she is, baldish and blondish. before she was born we were imagining what she might look like and I told my husband, well you know the dark tends to dominate, and he replied well how come it doesnt work like that in our house? LOL. SO I guess I shouldnt be surprised that she is fair. Although I think she looks very much like him, just with more of my coloring :)

it is possible in our case as well... Some of the cousins have red hair and he himself had blonde when he was little... and his father had bright blue eyes. So there is a chance we could have a blonde or red-haired baby with blue eyes-- I had blue until I was about 7 (green now). I actually think it's going to be really fun to see the whole gene-swap-meet go on. Then again, I am a science nerd.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't have anything to say but just keepin track of what I last read so I don't have to re-read the posts all the time lol

*sigh*

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Don't have anything to say but just keepin track of what I last read so I don't have to re-read the posts all the time lol

*sigh*

I can hardly keep up with posts lately, so I know what you mean :lol:

Happy Monday MENA :star:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Hello All and hope your weekend was great and that this week will also be great for all.

Amal my prayers are with you and your family.

For those waiting for their loved one's I pray that they have a safe travel and wonderful reunion.

AJ1 I pray for a sucessful interview.

Kelly hope your baby boy arrives very soon.

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
10lbs/>?????? whats with the ginormous arabian baby boys??? that would cause 3rd degree tears ...ouch!!

Julianna...thats soo sweet of u to say...thank you, and yes i too hope Sheik Zaid will resemble his mommy .....not that sofyan isnt drop dead gorgeous, but i know those arabian genetics will overtake most of him....so...maybe just maybe, he can look a little like his mommy

Thank God, he wasn't born vaginally is all I can say! I had a planned c-section on Leap Year Day. My little booger has the Arab black eyes and daddy's eyebrows but other than that he's all mommy! His father's skin is very light also so he doesn't even have that pretty olive skin that I thought he would. I am sure Zaid will be gorgeous!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
10lbs/>?????? whats with the ginormous arabian baby boys??? that would cause 3rd degree tears ...ouch!!

Julianna...thats soo sweet of u to say...thank you, and yes i too hope Sheik Zaid will resemble his mommy .....not that sofyan isnt drop dead gorgeous, but i know those arabian genetics will overtake most of him....so...maybe just maybe, he can look a little like his mommy

I know Ammar's genes will probably rule the roost :) I expect his brown eyes and dark hair/skin to go dominant, although i know skin color is a codominance issue. I would love them to look like him anyways-- he looks better than me! :)

well I fully expected to have a little dark girl with a full head of hair but here she is, baldish and blondish. before she was born we were imagining what she might look like and I told my husband, well you know the dark tends to dominate, and he replied well how come it doesnt work like that in our house? LOL. SO I guess I shouldnt be surprised that she is fair. Although I think she looks very much like him, just with more of my coloring :)

I am fair (although i do have dark hair) and my husband is dark skinned with dark hair. Our youngest is close in coloring to your daughter although he is one now and seems to be getting darker as time goes on... Our oldest is very dark, he is even tanner than my husband. We went to the carribean in feb and i put lots of sunblock on him and he tanned through it and is still tan from then! What is cute is my oldest has my face but his coloring, and my youngest has his face and more my coloring. But I think my baby is going to brown up this summer - and before you call social services i DO put sunblock on like crazy!!!

My sons dad is part cherokee indian and my son got beautiful skin tone outta him. It's funny tho coz if he doesn't spend a lotta time outside he will be almost as pale as me but just a coupla days outside and he is all sorts of dark. he doesn't burn 1 bit. Just turns brown. I'm so jealous of him. If I'm in the sun for more than 15 minutes...I"m a lobster!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hello hello hello, my lovelies!!! how have you all been!! i'm so exciting for everyone who's waiting for their SO's!! i pray they come to you safely!! my hubby is liking new york--he just needs a job :wacko: he's stressed--but it's all good...we haven't had a chance to go out much--we just do some shopping together and stuff..nothing special....

i'm drowning in papers and lab assignments!!!!! :help: lol...he's also studying his english and will soon begin studying for the engineering license exam.... :wacko::wacko::wacko: studying sucks!!!!!!!

well--i hope everyone is doing well!! i miss you all very much!!

Kelly---I pray you have an easy, quick delivery!! my sister was a week late and they set a day to induce her--then when she went in and they hooked her up to all the machines, and they realized she was having contractions--but she didn't feel them...lol...

okay ladies, i hope to speak to you all soon!! take care...

...i'm still praying for more visas!!!!

all the best... (L)(L)(L)

::There’s a laugh in my eyes::

There’s a waltz in my walk

And it’s been such a long time

Since there was hope in my talk

If you never knew

What it is that’s new.. it’s you

‘Cause when your hands are in mine

You set a fire that everyone can see

And it’s burning away

Every bad memory

To tell you the truth

If it’s something new.. baby it’s you

It’s you in the morning

It’s you in the night

A beautiful angel came down

To light up my life

The world’s a different place

Where nothing’s too hard to say

And nothing’s too hard to do

Never too much to go through

To tell you the truth

Everything that’s new.. baby it’s you

It’s you in the morning

It’s you in the night

A beautiful angel came down

To light up my life

My life, my life

Ohh

So if I get to grow old (oh if I get to grow old)

With many years behind me (many years behind me)

There’s only one thing I want (aahh)

One thing I need beside me

For all that you are

For everything you do

For all that you’ve done

Just for showing me the truth

::It’s you...It’s you...Baby it’s you::

--Westlife

...alhamdullah...rabbina ya khallena le ba3d fil donya wa fil akhra...ameen...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Monday everyone...and I wish you the best reunion ayesha...and AJ1 you are in my thoughts and prayers for a successful interview and speedy VISA!!!!!! Melinda:)

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Maybe we can fling sand around tonite.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.