Rocketta

Non-Muslims married to Muslim MENA

463 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

what would the punishement be for the married man doing this?

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

imho castration performed by the wife would be sufficient. :thumbs:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

I am married to a Muslim man, I am not insulting Islam as a whole, just some of the practices. Just like Christians in the day when we burned people at the stake. It isn’t about religion, it is about human rights. Stoning someone is inhuman, it is wrong, period. You are saying they use it as a deterrent; there are way better ways to get the message across than murdering someone. Her poor children were present and made to participate in this stoning of their own mother. You think that is a good practice? Doesn’t need too much evidence just two witness, males, yea; I am not digging this at all. I am very much into human rights and this is in clearly an evil practice. Just as in the death penalty in this country, too many innocent people have been put to death. I guess to me, watching someone die in a brutal evil way is disturbing to me, and how can we ever achieve peace in this world with so much hatred towards each other. One other thing, if you can watch that, and not be disturbed, you need professional help. Truly this is disgusting, and truly wrong.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

or a forced date with lorena bobbit

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
it will be the same

and on the average how often does this happen to the man, or really even ever mentioned that the MAN did wrong

or a forced date with lorena bobbit

I remember educating Ahmed on the story of Lorean Bobbitt his reply OMG

TIMELINE

-------------

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

i didnot said that i can see that some one stoned to death but it is an islamic laws and no muslim can deny it . it is punishement i am with you it is very hard punishment but to accept islam that mean accept it all not only part and not other part. to call it madness

yes it is insult to call it madness cause this law put by Allah so it is very big insult

Timeline

I think the difference we are seeing is the man will and does do this and nothing is said, let the woman do this and she is stoned, are they both not in the same marriage

i dont see vw

i am waiting for tou to return

i believe she is at work, you may want to take some rest before you tackle that battle

TIMELINE

-------------

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
i dont see vw

i am waiting for tou to return

when she does, have plenty of toilet paper cause she's gonna rip you a new one....or two.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Not madness, so let me ask you a question, could you do that to your mother, what if they said your mother did wrong and needed to be stoned, you are ok with that? It is the law, so don't question it? Wow you take my breath away, I respect your ideas, but they also scare me. I know I could never watch or participate in that kind of cruelty to another human being. It takes a special kind of person to participate in this kind of horror Sorry I never indented to insult anyone but I can’t stand by and watch people murder for aged ideas.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Timeline

Stoning in Iran, The Washington Times, February 27

"The condemned are wrapped head to foot in white shrouds and buried up to their waists.

"Then the stoning begins. The stones are specifically chosen so they are large enough to cause pain, but not so large as to kill the condemned immediately. They are guaranteed a slow, torturous death. Sometimes their children are forced to watch. Their offense is usually adultery. Very nice, use not big stones, you don't want to kill them fast. WFT

"This is capital punishment Iranian [mullahs'] style.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I am married to a Muslim man, I am not insulting Islam as a whole, just some of the practices. Just like Christians in the day when we burned people at the stake. It isn’t about religion, it is about human rights. Stoning someone is inhuman, it is wrong, period. You are saying they use it as a deterrent; there are way better ways to get the message across than murdering someone. Her poor children were present and made to participate in this stoning of their own mother. You think that is a good practice? Doesn’t need too much evidence just two witness, males, yea; I am not digging this at all. I am very much into human rights and this is in clearly an evil practice. Just as in the death penalty in this country, too many innocent people have been put to death. I guess to me, watching someone die in a brutal evil way is disturbing to me, and how can we ever achieve peace in this world with so much hatred towards each other. One other thing, if you can watch that, and not be disturbed, you need professional help. Truly this is disgusting, and truly wrong.

The pic is nice, G Girl.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.