*Maureen*

CATUUUUUURDAY!!!

29 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Im about to sing the song Rain Rain Go Away! We have had so much over the past few days and all it makes me want to do is sleep like a baby! Cant though and its pure torture. Everybody have a great Saturday!

Tasha

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

i agree tasha, the rain is horrible....

i ahve to work 12-8 today, and kalaas, IM DONE ....i cant wait to just drive away from work tonight knowing i dont have to go back for weeks....ahh what a beautiful feeling

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

What a Happy Saturday! Cairobound has finally got the visa! I cannot stop shouting and giving Praise for answered prayer.

I think this may be a good day to clean since it is rainy and icky outside. I wish everyone a blessed day today.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Cutest kitty video ever!

link

Happy Caturday Everyone. Today I do volunteer work for "Saturday of Service". I don't know what our assignment is yet but I think we may be doing some outside work and the weather is supposed to be nice up to 70 degrees.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Happy Caturday everBodee!

m_4e62312a26055d46fd8694221afa78fb.jpg

CatBob Fuzzypants, bein pretty (I forgot if I ever posted him before)

408402768_6c5a971f45.jpg

and my favorite kittah picture- its not caturday without it

funny-pictures-ricola-cat.jpg

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

g'morning all. supposed to snow here today :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Cutest kitty video ever!

link

Happy Caturday Everyone. Today I do volunteer work for "Saturday of Service". I don't know what our assignment is yet but I think we may be doing some outside work and the weather is supposed to be nice up to 70 degrees.

Very cute kitten - looks like a Scottish Fold - but someone is doing an excellent job of training that kitten to attack hands - and while it might be cute now, it won't be nearly so cute in another few weeks - but the training will have taken by then. They should be substituting a small stuffed toy for the kitten to attack rather than teasing it with their hand like that. The worst part of it is that when the kitten is older and attacks their hands, they will blame the kitten rather than recognize the fact that they 'trained' the kitten to do so.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I hope everyone has a great day! I am so happy for Cairobound!! So for sure i know this day is a blessed one!! Enjoy your day everyone i know i will!!

AJ1 :thumbs::yes:

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations to T and A ! Another visa issued out of Cairo. What a happy morning this has been.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.