PlatyPius

Bicycling

Bicycling Questions  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ride?

• Yes
    • No
    • What's a bicycle?
  2. 2. If you do, have you ridden yet this year?

• Yup!
    • Nope!
    • I don't ride bikes
    • I like cabbage!
  3. 3. If you have ridden this year, how many miles have you ridden so far?

• 1-20 miles
    • 21-50 miles
    • 51-75 miles
    • 76-100 miles
    • 101-200 miles
    • 201-300 miles
    • More than that
    • I don't ride bikes
    • I like show tunes.

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

By the way, I'm at 61 miles so far. The weather hasn't been cooperating with my work schedule. Snow this weekend. #######?

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

yes

no

booya

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Me only runs a lot! :lol: But I have seen a lot of bikes out on my country roads. :)

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

My husband and I both do.Since this year started, we're only at our 24 miles = 2 trips of 12 miles each. We plan to bike again next weekend. Most of the time my husband is the speedy biker. We usually go by the lake and find new trails and end up in a nearby city. I had to ask him to miss a Saturday of overtime so we can do more fun things together and bicycling is so much fun!

Filed: Timeline
I need a bigger bike and comfortable seat, but I would like to start riding around in the neighborhood.

We can ship bikes and saddles!

:P

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

I do not currently ride bikes, however, after I get my son to stop using his training wheels on his bike, I plan on buying one so we can ride together. I do like cabbage and show tunes also btw. :D

3dflagsdotcom_roman_2faws.gifaheart2.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif

Our CR-1 Timeline

Feb 20, 2010 ~ We will file to remove conditions

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I need a bigger bike and comfortable seat, but I would like to start riding around in the neighborhood.

We can ship bikes and saddles!

:P

I'll keep that in mind, but I'm thinking my shoestring budget for a bike probably wouldn't even buy me a kickstand. :blush: