jeanie

:(

98 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline
AJUA! I'm not crying because you are leaving! but because you are taking the TV set w/you! hahaha!

PS. did you change you flag from Mex to Guatemala?? what's up with that?

Yeah, the Mexico changed to Guatemala. Mexico is my soon-to-be ex hubby, Guatemala is..... :luv:

Dang you like latinos huh? it's all good sister good luck with your " :luv: "

Yes it's a preference! :lol: Short, dark, and gorgeous hahaha. And thanks!

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm in trouble. I think I am still in love with my ex-husband :(:crying: I left him because I met Osiris online. But my husband is here, and Osiris is there and so completely untouchable. I don't know what to do. Christopher is married now to another woman, maybe I've lost him too. I was his high school sweetheart, and we were married for a long time...and my feelings for him are still there. Osiris was new, exciting, exotic and romantic, and I think maybe that's what I fell for. Osiris seems a little too exotic for me right now. What I need is comfort and familiarity. The visa process is too grueling, I don't think I can do the expense or the emotional turmoil of the process. I may need to get away for awhile. And to think I started my Myspace page to feel closer to him...and he can't even get online to add me as a friend :(:help:

I don't know what's the real story of your life and I'm not here to judge you either. But, you left your husband and broke your long time marriage for an exotic, exciting and romantic Osiris whom you met online...there are too many good-looking and exotic guys out there, how sure are you that O is the last guy that you would be falling into?

Pull yourself up together and have some time to think before you engage into another commitment.

bunbunard20090713_-6_ETHAN.png

I-751 Lifting Conditions Timeline

April 06, 2010 - mailed I-751 documents via usps express mail(overnight)with delivery confirmation

April 07, 2010 - packet delivered and signed

April 12, 2010 - check was cashed

April 13, 2010 - received NOA1 (dated 04/08/10)

May 07, 2010 - Biometrics

May 10, 2010 - Touched

June 23, 2010 - APPROVED WITHOUT INTERVIEW!!!

DSC00770.jpg

Timeline
allouse: no wonder you say people have been through hell, i just took a look at your timeline, what a "visajourney" :o

I can relate. I've been unwillingly involved with immigration for 5 years as of 2 days ago. Probably will be taking a different approach with :luv: . LOL

-Oscar the Grouch

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Wow, good job bringing up that I've been grappling with the same issue for a while. Geez, you must be some sort of computer whiz or something. Osiris and I are breaking up...sheesh, have a freaking heart.

Don't you forget it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
I can relate. I've been unwillingly involved with immigration for 5 years as of 2 days ago. Probably will be taking a different approach with :luv: . LOL

MMm p'acabarla! He is also abroad?!? you like to suffer girl. :no::P

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Timeline

No way! Won't ever do that separation thing again. Look what happened with this one! No, new guy Edwin is here and for now on whoever I end up marrying we will live in the same country.

Edited by Traviesa

-Oscar the Grouch

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

No way! Won't ever do that separation thing again. Look what happened with this one! No, he's here and for now on whoever I end up marrying we will live in the same country.

As long as he's legal, check his papers first! I'm joking haha

Short, dark and gorgeous haha you nailed it :lol:

Edited by GueraYTavo

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

For the record, I'm in my 30's, in case that's anyone else's business...several people have myspace pages on here, careful who you insult. Thank you everyone for all your support, those of you who have been supportive. Those of you who haven't, thanks so much for confirming my view of the human race as a whole...

I have made my decision. No one will be bothered by me anymore.

But I haven't seen anyone else lamen that their SO hasn't even logged in to accept their friend request, when they went through all that trouble to set up a Myspace page just to be closer to him! :crying:

I think the OP's bowed out of her own thread...hasn't responded in a two hours. We've confirmed her view of the human race as a whole. I wonder what her views are? :innocent:

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
allouse: no wonder you say people have been through hell, i just took a look at your timeline, what a "visajourney" :o

It's been a real battle!!!! But now that he's home....it was ALL worth it!!!!

I've often joked with my friends that I'm attracted to tall, dark hair, accent and NO GREEN CARD!!!!!!! :lol:

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
For the record, I'm in my 30's, in case that's anyone else's business...several people have myspace pages on here, careful who you insult. Thank you everyone for all your support, those of you who have been supportive. Those of you who haven't, thanks so much for confirming my view of the human race as a whole...

I have made my decision. No one will be bothered by me anymore.

But I haven't seen anyone else lamen that their SO hasn't even logged in to accept their friend request, when they went through all that trouble to set up a Myspace page just to be closer to him! :crying:

I think the OP's bowed out of her own thread...hasn't responded in a two hours. We've confirmed her view of the human race as a whole. I wonder what her views are? :innocent:

nothing says "friends" like myspace :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

If the ex husband took the OP back, it would prove he was a door mat. If he's a door mat, it's not going to be too long before the OP starts wiping her dirty feet all over him once again.

Talk about self obsessed. I think your current beaux deserves better than to be just an exotic feather in your cap too.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

It's been a real battle!!!! But now that he's home....it was ALL worth it!!!!

I've often joked with my friends that I'm attracted to tall, dark hair, accent and NO GREEN CARD!!!!!!! :lol:

Your experience reminded me a lot of my own and even though I haven't posted here a whole lot lately I kept up with your story and was so happy to see you get approved! Ok that sounds slightly weird haha. But you all managed to finish what we gave up on-so belated congratulations!!

No way! Won't ever do that separation thing again. Look what happened with this one! No, he's here and for now on whoever I end up marrying we will live in the same country.

As long as he's legal, check his papers first! I'm joking haha

Short, dark and gorgeous haha you nailed it :lol:

:whistle::whistle::innocent: No comment!!! :blush:

-Oscar the Grouch