Jonesie

Free Plastic Surgery

If you could have one free procedure...  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one from below!

• Augmentation/Implants (Breast, Butt, etc.)
    • Complete Facelift
    • Collagen Injections
    • Nosejob
    • Tummy Tuck
    • Liposuction
    • Other (not listed here)

44 posts in this topic

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I swore I'd never get plastic surgery done...but....if it were free I'd probably get a tummy tuck.

11/2004 - Met in Brazil

09/2006 - Apply for K1

03/2007 - K1 approved

04/2007 - Apply for AOS & EAD

07/2007 - EAD approved

01/2008 - Conditional Residency approved

11/2009 - Apply to remove conditions

02/2010 - Permanent Residency approved

11/2010 - Apply for Citizenship

03/2011 - Citizenship approved

07/2011 - Moved back to Brazil

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
I'd get breast implants if I knew there would be no complications from it at all. That being said, I'll never have them because no one could ever give me that guarantee.

Ditto Booty!

I'd add that they would not loose sensitivity... :blush:

Saludos,

caro

Edited by JVKn'CVO

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Breast Reduction. Stat!

But the fact that I had my inital consult 10 years ago... and never followed up tells me, I probably won't get it done.

Me too. Never had a consult, though. Always thought they would get smaller as my daughter stopped breast feeding. :(

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Sorry, if that was TMI. Wish I could delete it.

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I wouldn't get any, not because I am so happy with my body. I just don't want plastic surgery. I'd like free braces though. Never had them and I need them!!

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

I went for the augmentation, I would be going in for a breast reduction!

I just consider it plain wrong that we, as a society, think it's perfectly okay to undergo elective surgery when there's absolutely nothing the matter with us.

We don't need #######-jobs. What we really need are self-image-jobs.

I think that is a very judgmental attitude. I didn't get larger boobs till after I was 22ish, I used to be much more active, but these boobs make it uncomfortable. What's the harm in sucking a little out?

I'd get breast implants if I knew there would be no complications from it at all.

You can have whatever then suck out of me, Booty!!

The UK Wiki

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I just consider it plain wrong that we, as a society, think it's perfectly okay to undergo elective surgery when there's absolutely nothing the matter with us.

I think that is a very judgmental attitude. I didn't get larger boobs till after I was 22ish, I used to be much more active, but these boobs make it uncomfortable. What's the harm in sucking a little out?

I'd get breast implants if I knew there would be no complications from it at all.

I won't say I exactly speak for Alanticat...but to me it looks more like she meant when there is nothing wrong. I don't think reductions fit into that, because they usually do have a purpose like reducing back problems and pain. She meant not to fit into an image that society feeds us about having the perfect body...at least that is how I read it. And I agree with her on that part! I am self conscious about my looks but I have to tell myself to say "oh well, who cares" if I think about how people may think I look.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
Liposuction :blush:

2008-05-06 I-129F sent

2008-05-10 Delivered to NVC 3:12pm

2008-05-20 NOA1

2008-05-23 Touched

2008-06-26 Touched

2008-06-27 Touched

2008-09-07 NOA2

2008-09-11 Received at NVC

2008-09-12 Left NVC

2008-09-18 Consulate received

2008-09-25 Pkt3 Received

2008-09-28 Pkt3 Returned

2008-09-30 Pkt4 Received

2008-10-09 Interview

2008-10-13 Medical

2008-10-24 Visa Received

2008-10-30 Fying home to my Jonathan

Filed: Timeline

I agree with AtlantiCat. I think, however, in the case of breast reductions, they aren't quite as "elective" as other procedures. "Fixing" something that can cause you massive back troubles later in life isn't something I would call "elective". Ergo, AtlantiCat's comment doesn't apply to you.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.