aravis227

February filers at CSC

1,682 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Ouch! On both counts there...I can't even imagine a seven hour traffic jam!

Yeah it was a stretch of like 8 or 9 miles with no exits and it was 3 lanes of autobahn going down to 1.

AOS

Green Card received. May 09

Filing I-751

02/01/11 Packet mailed

02/04/11 NOA

03/08/11 Biometrics appointment

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Yeah it was a stretch of like 8 or 9 miles with no exits and it was 3 lanes of autobahn going down to 1.

I love when they do that..... not really.... it's common, and no one knows that really. Craig wanted a fast car because he wanted to see how it is driving without speed limit, but most of the time there were to many cars to go really fast, and then when it was free there was a limit. he also hated the car the rental place gave us, so he was making fun of me driving, since I dont drive much in Germany, and in Cleveland I got the Jeep he bought me the last time I came.

I really hope for all of us (or at least a huge amount of us) will get approved in June. Next week snail mail will hit big time, and that stupid 3 on Igors list will grow to a bigger number. I know we have to wait, specially since we applied in the 2nd half of February, and seeing so many people waiting for so long, i just want it to go in order, since I don't like it when someone cuts in line.

.png

2/16/08 --> finally send I-129F to CSC

7/21/08 --> touched/NOA2 email

8/09/08 --> "Pakage 3" in the mail

8/21/08 --> Medical Exam

9/19/08 --> Interview

9/26/08 --> Visa arrived

10/08/08 --> flying from Duesseldorf - JFK - Cleveland

11/08/08 --> finally married :)

12/27/08 --> AOS/EAD/AP send to Chicago

5/13/09 --> found a job and we picked out Molly (Beagle Puppy)

5/20/09 --> I485 "Card has been ordered" and again on 5/29/09

5/23/09 --> "Welcome to the United States of America"

6/2/09 --> AOS approved

6/5/09 --> GC in the mail and at night brinnging home Molly... such a great feeling :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
yeah, thats what i have been thinking too....June should see the beginnings of the Feb approvals.

i just hope that if we are going to get RFE's...we would have gotten them by now.

:o

Just don't count on anything. A lot of RFEs come just as they're ready to approve you. What we're really waiting for is for our petitions to hit an adjudicator's desk. Once that happens, it's pretty quick. Most RFEs will show up as other people are getting approved. Just be ready to respond ASAP! Most RFEs get approved very soon after the USC fixes it and sends it back. Just remember...we'll all GET approved...it's just a matter of how long it takes. Hopefully it will be quickly.

thanks aravis :D that makes my saturday complete... good luck everyone :D god bless us

nanz

AOS Journey:

Filing Date: December 28, 2008

Sent: January 3, 2009

NOA: Febuary 6, 2009

Biometrics: Febuary 18, 2009 (but originally scheduled for Febuary 26, 2009)

AP Approved: April 16, 2009

EAD Approved: May 4, 2009

Welcome Notice: May 14, 2009

"God is really good ALL the time, We praise you Lord"

"When they bring you to trial and hand you over, do not worry before hand about what you are to say; but say whatever is given you at that time, for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit." ( Mark 13:11)

"And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age." ( Matthew 28:20)

"If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!" ( Matthew 28:9-11)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I'm starting to get nervous guys. Maybe it's just my excitement. Here's to all us February filers (and everyone else) that our process goes smooth!

I-130 (parent)

Filed - 09-03-2013

Approval/Forwarded to NVC - 03-04-2014

I love when they do that..... not really.... it's common, and no one knows that really. Craig wanted a fast car because he wanted to see how it is driving without speed limit, but most of the time there were to many cars to go really fast, and then when it was free there was a limit. he also hated the car the rental place gave us, so he was making fun of me driving, since I dont drive much in Germany, and in Cleveland I got the Jeep he bought me the last time I came.

I really hope for all of us (or at least a huge amount of us) will get approved in June. Next week snail mail will hit big time, and that stupid 3 on Igors list will grow to a bigger number. I know we have to wait, specially since we applied in the 2nd half of February, and seeing so many people waiting for so long, i just want it to go in order, since I don't like it when someone cuts in line.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

N400 Timeline:

4/14/12- 3rd yr as PR

1/17/12- mailed packet

Biometrics-- waived

4/25/12- interview- passed & took my oath the same day!!-- US Citizen!!!

My N400 Journey took 3months & 8days!:)

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I keep checking every day to see if my case has been touched, this is so frustrating, not sure who else is like me but not having any control in this and it being left up to others to determain my life, Mark's life, and that of the kids just about kills me. I have good days and bad, on the good days I am full of faith, and all smiles, on the bad days I am filled with what ifs and I am scared.

I really need to try and relax more, lately I have had a lot of stress/anxiety attacks because of how overwhelming this all is having to count on other people to do their part. It is great to have people here to talk to who are going through the same process we are, and it helps to know we are not alone.

I need to remember to relax a bit more and trust that God will see us through this.

Good luck everyone and God bless! Make sure you tell us when you hear something!

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London UK

I-129F Sent : 2008-02-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-02-11

*Touched* : 2008-07-17

*Touched* : 2008-07-18

*Touched* : 2008-07-23

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : Website says its been APPROVED!!! 2008-07-31

NOA2 recieved in mail: 2008-08-07

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : October 9th APPROVED!!!

Visa Received : October 11th

US Entry : October 11th

Marriage :October 15th

Im just thankful that theres a thread now for February filers.Although waiting can be strenous sometimes especially for CSC filers I know that we can all make it.Patience is a virtue afer all lol.May God bless us all and lets keep the faith.... :thumbs:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

N400 Timeline:

4/14/12- 3rd yr as PR

1/17/12- mailed packet

Biometrics-- waived

4/25/12- interview- passed & took my oath the same day!!-- US Citizen!!!

My N400 Journey took 3months & 8days!:)

I keep checking every day to see if my case has been touched, this is so frustrating, not sure who else is like me but not having any control in this and it being left up to others to determain my life, Mark's life, and that of the kids just about kills me. I have good days and bad, on the good days I am full of faith, and all smiles, on the bad days I am filled with what ifs and I am scared.

I really need to try and relax more, lately I have had a lot of stress/anxiety attacks because of how overwhelming this all is having to count on other people to do their part. It is great to have people here to talk to who are going through the same process we are, and it helps to know we are not alone.

I need to remember to relax a bit more and trust that God will see us through this.

Good luck everyone and God bless! Make sure you tell us when you hear something!

I completely understand...I have those days when I know it will be ok and I know that I can make it through the wait. Then I have those days where the world is caving in and I just want it to be over and I don't think I can make it another day...but I have to, that's all we can do. We'll make it through this. Right now the USCIS website seems to be broken...there is a January filer who received their NOA2 by mail and their petition is at the foreign embassy, but the USCIS website is still saying they are "pending approval". It doesn't stop me from logging in at least twice a day...but it does give me a little bit comfort when there is nothing new. K1 visas are almost NEVER rejected unless you don't have proof that you've met. Even then...they'll RFE and demand more evidence...they won't just deny it. Our approvals WILL COME, a year from now we'll all be married and this wait will be like a nightmare...horrible, but over. Just keep the faith, we're going through this for a reason...and it's worth it. *hug*

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Timeline
Just keep the faith, we're going through this for a reason...and it's worth it.

And what might that reason be? Because we have to file in California? Today is 3 months for me and in some ways it ticks me when I think that some who file in Vermont have a visa in only 3 months. :angry:

Ray and Arlene

11/2005 Met online

03/2006 Met in person

07/2006 Met in person

10/2006 Met in person

02/2007 Met in person

01/2008 Met in person

02/23/2008 Mailed I-129 to CSC

02/26/2008 I-129 received at CSC

02/28/2008 NOA 1 received in mail........WOW

07/31/2008 Received email saying an RFE was sent

08/02/2008 Received RFE in the mail

08/07/2008 Response to RFE mailed to CSC

08/15/2008 Received email telling response was received

08/20/2008 NOA 2 sent

08/27/2008 NOA 2 received

08/29/2008 Called NVC and was told petition was received and shipped out already

09/10/2008 Paid Delbros

09/22/2008 Medical at St Lukes

10/02/2008 Interview

01/15/2009 Visa Approved

01/20/2009 Visa Received

01/27/2009 Flight to US on Northwest flight #2

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

And what might that reason be? Because we have to file in California? Today is 3 months for me and in some ways it ticks me when I think that some who file in Vermont have a visa in only 3 months. :angry:

We had day 100 today, and I'm such in a bad mood, and Craig is so close to the point to stop talking to me. Then again I think of the people who wait more then double, and tell myself how stupid I act and feel sorry and guilty to feel like left behind, when there are plenty others waiting.

.png

2/16/08 --> finally send I-129F to CSC

7/21/08 --> touched/NOA2 email

8/09/08 --> "Pakage 3" in the mail

8/21/08 --> Medical Exam

9/19/08 --> Interview

9/26/08 --> Visa arrived

10/08/08 --> flying from Duesseldorf - JFK - Cleveland

11/08/08 --> finally married :)

12/27/08 --> AOS/EAD/AP send to Chicago

5/13/09 --> found a job and we picked out Molly (Beagle Puppy)

5/20/09 --> I485 "Card has been ordered" and again on 5/29/09

5/23/09 --> "Welcome to the United States of America"

6/2/09 --> AOS approved

6/5/09 --> GC in the mail and at night brinnging home Molly... such a great feeling :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I'm very lucky that my fiancee is very supportive of all this. She understands how long it takes and all the people waiting and such. What sucks for me is that I won't get to see her until the visa gets approved since I plan on making one trip to bring her here when everything is approved. So who knows when that'll be. There really isn't much to do instead of just waiting it out. It isn't a question of IF the visa will get approved...just a matter of when.

I-130 (parent)

Filed - 09-03-2013

Approval/Forwarded to NVC - 03-04-2014

Because we met someone special...because we fell in love...because we would do anything to be together, and for us, right now...that means waiting a little bit longer.

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

You know whats funny, Moving to Colorado a few years ago was one of the best things I did. But now I wish I still lived in Maine!!!!! Then I could have been a VSC filer :crying:

Naaa, I'd rather be in CSC hell with the rest of you. :thumbs:

AOS

Green Card received. May 09

Filing I-751

02/01/11 Packet mailed

02/04/11 NOA

03/08/11 Biometrics appointment

wow its nice that u had post this kind of issue here. im also a feb filer i got my noa1 last march 8 but since now i dont received or got any update and touch so far. its sound unfair for me, but i dont want to get mad it will just ruined my face so i better let it up to them as long when it reach 6 mos from the day we filed i hope if we heard something its already NOA2. or else i dont know. lol lets keep update each other on our slow case. lol

Edited by bevs

Timeline
You know whats funny, Moving to Colorado a few years ago was one of the best things I did. But now I wish I still lived in Maine!!!!! Then I could have been a VSC filer :crying:

Naaa, I'd rather be in CSC hell with the rest of you. :thumbs:

Wow that's sweet of you :D thanks! i'm glad i met you guys here and it makes me strong, i have been so stressed out the last few months but i know god is sooo good and he will never let us down :D thanks to all of you guys!!! god bless us always...

here's a good luck (F)for all of us...

nanz :)

Edited by phil and nanz

AOS Journey:

Filing Date: December 28, 2008

Sent: January 3, 2009

NOA: Febuary 6, 2009

Biometrics: Febuary 18, 2009 (but originally scheduled for Febuary 26, 2009)

AP Approved: April 16, 2009

EAD Approved: May 4, 2009

Welcome Notice: May 14, 2009

"God is really good ALL the time, We praise you Lord"

"When they bring you to trial and hand you over, do not worry before hand about what you are to say; but say whatever is given you at that time, for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit." ( Mark 13:11)

"And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age." ( Matthew 28:20)

"If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!" ( Matthew 28:9-11)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.