aravis227

February filers at CSC

1,682 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Thanks, it's really helpful to know that this happens sometimes and it's not all going to just disappear forever lol! My biggest question is how on earth do you get through to the CSC? We have called the USCIS I don't know how many times and they say it is impossible to call the CSC....do you have a number? My fiance did call the congressman yesterday so hopefully that will get us somewhere soon too.

This whole thing just makes you want to scream doesn't it!!!!

All the best for your interview :thumbs:

The number I used was 1-800-375-5283. Calling today or tomorrow should will work out better. expect to be waiting for 20 minutes or so before you get someone.

now for an UPDATE!!! :dance: Tina has received a date for her interview, October 8th!! Just got off the phone with her, she has her medical on the 25th of this month so that will be out of the way. Things are moving now.

AOS

Green Card received. May 09

Filing I-751

02/01/11 Packet mailed

02/04/11 NOA

03/08/11 Biometrics appointment

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks, it's really helpful to know that this happens sometimes and it's not all going to just disappear forever lol! My biggest question is how on earth do you get through to the CSC? We have called the USCIS I don't know how many times and they say it is impossible to call the CSC....do you have a number? My fiance did call the congressman yesterday so hopefully that will get us somewhere soon too.

The number I used was 1-800-375-5283. Calling today or tomorrow should will work out better. expect to be waiting for 20 minutes or so before you get someone.

now for an UPDATE!!! :dance: Tina has received a date for her interview, October 8th!! Just got off the phone with her, she has her medical on the 25th of this month so that will be out of the way. Things are moving now.

Congrats! things will move quickly now for you I'm sure! Thanks for that number!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

CONGRATS! Our interview is on the 6th! I am flying out on the 3rd and just booked return flights yesterday for October 14th. I was going to wait for the visas to be in our hands before getting the flight, but when I checked yesterday, the flights I needed were going quickly. I gambled and booked the flights...now the Embassy had better not delay things! :)

GOOD LUCK! :thumbs:

Jan 26, 2012...mailed N-400 for wife

Feb 2, 2012..check cashed

Feb 3, 2012 NOA email and text message

Feb 7, 2012 NOA hard copy in mail

March 14, 2012 email stating in line for interview scheduling

March 15, 2012 email stating the interview was scheduled and we should be receiving the letter

3-17 interview letter in the mail--scheudled for 4-19-12

4-19 Wife passed interview! Oath to be scheduled

5-24 Oath ceremony! new US citizen

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline

CONGRATS! Our interview is on the 6th! I am flying out on the 3rd and just booked return flights yesterday for October 14th. I was going to wait for the visas to be in our hands before getting the flight, but when I checked yesterday, the flights I needed were going quickly. I gambled and booked the flights...now the Embassy had better not delay things! :)

Congrats to both of you guys on the scheduling of the upcoming interviews! It's about time, huh! ?! I hope that things go well for the interviews and that the visas are promptly issued and in your fiancees' hands!

Timeline

Congrats to both of you guys on the scheduling of the upcoming interviews! It's about time, huh! ?! I hope that things go well for the interviews and that the visas are promptly issued and in your fiancees' hands!

THANKS! :-)

March 15, 2012 email stating the interview was scheduled and we should be receiving the letter

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey guys...finally an update from my side. My Fiancee and I were both trying to call the embassy last night. I kept trying and trying but couldn't get through. I gave up after 30 mins. So 45 seconds I get a call from my fiancee telling me that her interview is on September 29th! I think she got her Packet 4 today as well.

So....almost there!

I-130 (parent)

Filed - 09-03-2013

Approval/Forwarded to NVC - 03-04-2014

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Thanks Don!

AOS

Green Card received. May 09

Filing I-751

02/01/11 Packet mailed

02/04/11 NOA

03/08/11 Biometrics appointment

A delightful update! Dennis and I just got back to our hotel from our interview. We were at the embassy for almost four hours..and it was worth every minute. We were called up to hand in our paperwork and the lady who took it was VERY impressed with our organization (yay VJ!), then sat back down. Then Dennis was called up for his fingerprints and we were told to sit and wait for our interview. While waiting we heard the two couples in front of us have their interviews, one had been denied for a tourist visa last year because the officers didn't believe she would come back at that time. They were finally approved after a pretty in depth interview. The other couple asked specifically when they could pick up their visa and were told that it was impossible to do them same day, because the information has to go back to Washington and they were already closed there. Both couples were called up, told to sit back down, then called up for additional interviewing

They called Dennis up (I was allowed to go with him) and spent less than five minutes with the interviewer. She asked how we'd met, what type of wedding we were planning on having, and what we each did for work. Then she said those magical five words "I'm satisfied with your relationship." She sent us over to the first window to get instructions. The lady there said that the consulate will be closed tomorrow! :( Normally you can pick up your visa the next day at Vancouver...we were a bit panicking then because we have plane tickets to fly back home tomorrow night! The lady told us to sit down and she would try to print the visa right then and there for us. :) We sat for another hour or so and she called us up and gave us the sealed packet and returned Dennis' passport! Apparently we REALLY impressed her, since they had just told someone else it was impossible to do, but made an exception for us! :)

Thank you all for the well wishes and the support through this process, it's taken SO long, but finally we'll be heading home together! We leave Canada on Friday and are going to drive back to Salt Lake. I hope everyone who is still waiting gets their good news soon!

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
A delightful update! Dennis and I just got back to our hotel from our interview. We were at the embassy for almost four hours..and it was worth every minute. We were called up to hand in our paperwork and the lady who took it was VERY impressed with our organization (yay VJ!), then sat back down. Then Dennis was called up for his fingerprints and we were told to sit and wait for our interview. While waiting we heard the two couples in front of us have their interviews, one had been denied for a tourist visa last year because the officers didn't believe she would come back at that time. They were finally approved after a pretty in depth interview. The other couple asked specifically when they could pick up their visa and were told that it was impossible to do them same day, because the information has to go back to Washington and they were already closed there. Both couples were called up, told to sit back down, then called up for additional interviewing

They called Dennis up (I was allowed to go with him) and spent less than five minutes with the interviewer. She asked how we'd met, what type of wedding we were planning on having, and what we each did for work. Then she said those magical five words "I'm satisfied with your relationship." She sent us over to the first window to get instructions. The lady there said that the consulate will be closed tomorrow! :( Normally you can pick up your visa the next day at Vancouver...we were a bit panicking then because we have plane tickets to fly back home tomorrow night! The lady told us to sit down and she would try to print the visa right then and there for us. :) We sat for another hour or so and she called us up and gave us the sealed packet and returned Dennis' passport! Apparently we REALLY impressed her, since they had just told someone else it was impossible to do, but made an exception for us! :)

Thank you all for the well wishes and the support through this process, it's taken SO long, but finally we'll be heading home together! We leave Canada on Friday and are going to drive back to Salt Lake. I hope everyone who is still waiting gets their good news soon!

Congratulations!!!

.png

2/16/08 --> finally send I-129F to CSC

7/21/08 --> touched/NOA2 email

8/09/08 --> "Pakage 3" in the mail

8/21/08 --> Medical Exam

9/19/08 --> Interview

9/26/08 --> Visa arrived

10/08/08 --> flying from Duesseldorf - JFK - Cleveland

11/08/08 --> finally married :)

12/27/08 --> AOS/EAD/AP send to Chicago

5/13/09 --> found a job and we picked out Molly (Beagle Puppy)

5/20/09 --> I485 "Card has been ordered" and again on 5/29/09

5/23/09 --> "Welcome to the United States of America"

6/2/09 --> AOS approved

6/5/09 --> GC in the mail and at night brinnging home Molly... such a great feeling :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

CONGRATS Andrea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It feels good knowing the this part of the journey is almost over. At least when we go through AOS we will be able to be with our SO's. We are leaving for America early tomorrow morning. My baby is nervous but excited too. I'll post all of our experiences in greater detail when I get back home and things calm down a little :D

usflag1ex1wu2.gifphflag1cu8ef4.gif

dsc004701cw2.th.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Nailed on, girl!!!!!! Just a few more stragglers to get approved from the fine February batch now (talking of which, I must phone the Kiev embassy and badmouth cwaf! :lol: )

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Timeline

CONGRATS!! I am very happy for you both! :dance::thumbs:

Nailed on, girl!!!!!! Just a few more stragglers to get approved from the fine February batch now (talking of which, I must phone the Kiev embassy and badmouth cwaf! :lol: )

:help::blink: no no no! not that!! ;-)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

How do I make new letter of intent for the interview? I tried doing a search and all I can find is how to do the one you send with the original petition.

Ray and Arlene

11/2005 Met online

03/2006 Met in person

07/2006 Met in person

10/2006 Met in person

02/2007 Met in person

01/2008 Met in person

02/23/2008 Mailed I-129 to CSC

02/26/2008 I-129 received at CSC

02/28/2008 NOA 1 received in mail........WOW

07/31/2008 Received email saying an RFE was sent

08/02/2008 Received RFE in the mail

08/07/2008 Response to RFE mailed to CSC

08/15/2008 Received email telling response was received

08/20/2008 NOA 2 sent

08/27/2008 NOA 2 received

08/29/2008 Called NVC and was told petition was received and shipped out already

09/10/2008 Paid Delbros

09/22/2008 Medical at St Lukes

10/02/2008 Interview

01/15/2009 Visa Approved

01/20/2009 Visa Received

01/27/2009 Flight to US on Northwest flight #2

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
How do I make new letter of intent for the interview? I tried doing a search and all I can find is how to do the one you send with the original petition.

Use the same, just change the date

.png

2/16/08 --> finally send I-129F to CSC

7/21/08 --> touched/NOA2 email

8/09/08 --> "Pakage 3" in the mail

8/21/08 --> Medical Exam

9/19/08 --> Interview

9/26/08 --> Visa arrived

10/08/08 --> flying from Duesseldorf - JFK - Cleveland

11/08/08 --> finally married :)

12/27/08 --> AOS/EAD/AP send to Chicago

5/13/09 --> found a job and we picked out Molly (Beagle Puppy)

5/20/09 --> I485 "Card has been ordered" and again on 5/29/09

5/23/09 --> "Welcome to the United States of America"

6/2/09 --> AOS approved

6/5/09 --> GC in the mail and at night brinnging home Molly... such a great feeling :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.