tuty

Filing in March

1,254 posts in this topic

Hi, My first post here after months of lurking and we are approved too!! :dance. Just got the email at 7.45 pm. Good old Vermont - my adopted home state!

Can someone please tell me how to update our timeline?

Congrats to all others and good luck to those still waiting!!! I KNOW how you feel.

John

Congratulations!!

When you're in the Forums look at the top of the page under the Embassy Info link and you'll see something called "My Assistant". A box will pop up when you click on that and you'll see an option to edit your Timeline.

Way To Go VSC!!!!

2008.03.26 - I-129F Sent from Thailand to VSC via UPS

2008.03.31 - I-129F Received @ VSC, Signed by "Scott"

2008.03.31 - NOA1 Issued

2008.04.02 - Check cashed

2008.04.03 - Touch

2008.04.10 - NOA1 Hard copies received (TWO of them!)

2008.04.22 - Touch

2008.04.23 - Touch

2008.07.07 - Medical (We just can't stand the wait! Need to get something done!!)

2008.07.14 - NOA2 (Received notice by email)

2008.07.16 - NVC Received (Estimated)

2008.07.18 - NVC Sent to Consulate

2008.07.24 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received by mail

2008.xx.xx - Consulate Received (Bangkok)

2008.xx.xx - Packet 3 Received

2008.xx.xx - Packet 3 Sent

2008.xx.xx - Packet 4 Received

2008.xx.xx - Interview Date

2008.xx.xx - Visa Received!!! :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Hi, My first post here after months of lurking and we are approved too!! :dance. Just got the email at 7.45 pm. Good old Vermont - my adopted home state!

Can someone please tell me how to update our timeline?

Congrats to all others and good luck to those still waiting!!! I KNOW how you feel.

John

Congratulations on your approval! :dance:

To update your timeline go to Immigration Timelines on top of the page, then choose Edit My timeline and enter the date into NOA2 date field.

03/17/11 - AOS/AP/EAD package sent

03/29/11 - Checks cashed by US Dept of Homeland Security

03/31/11 - NOA1 (hard copy) received via snail mail

04/04/11- Received Bio Appointment letter (for 4/15/11)

04/04/11- Touch (received SMS &E-mail)

04/12/11- Received RFE (request for yet another translation of Birth Certificate)

04/15/11- Bio Appointment (success!)

04/16/11- RFE Mailed to NVC

04/19/11- Touch (RFE answer received by NVC) (SMS & E-mail)

05/18/11- EAD card production ordered

05/18/11- AP postdecision activity - letter mailed (SMS & e-mail)

05/26/11 - EAD/AP combo card in hand

10/13/11 - AOS Inteview scheduled (10:30 am) APPROVED!

10/21/11- Green Card in hand!

Hi John--

It's about time! ----that you finally posted and that you finally got approved. :P Wow you are officially the longest waiter in this March waiting room so a super big CONGRATULATIONS to you. How did you make it without one little whine or vent? Well, I guess you guys are better at that than the girls in general.

Hmm... everybody else is probably asleep except Jessica and she's already on tomorrow :wacko: so let me be the first to say welcome and thanks for joining in. Everybody asleep will be excited to see a new approval on Igor's so get that timeline updated.

I'm sleepy, but not too tired to do a dance for you.

:dance::dance::dance::D:dance::dance::dance:

That was the Forro. I learned it from Ana's Dad...hahahahaha

:dance::dance:

:dance::dance: Can anybody name this dance?

Hey, don't be a stranger now.

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Hmmmm ... looks suspiciously like a line dance to me :wow:

K-1

All information is in my timeline ....

AOS

08.22.09 ~~~ Posted AOS docs to Chicago

08.28.09 ~~~ Notice Date

08.31.09 ~~~ Received 3 x NOA's in the mail

09.01.09 ~~~ Date changed on status tracker - a "touch" woot ....

09.04.09 ~~~ Appointment notice arrived for Biometrics

09.22.09 ~~~ Biometrics

09.22.09 ~~~ A wee touch to AOS and EAD

09.23.09 ~~~ Another touch to both - email re transfer to Calfornia

10.05.09 ~~~ Emails to say both EAD and AP are approved!

10.06.09 ~~~ Touches to both EAD and AP

10.07.09 ~~~ Touch to EAD

10.08.09 ~~~ Touch and email advising card production for EAD

10.13.09 ~~~ EAD received!

10.15.09 ~~~ Applied for SS Number .....

10.20.09 ~~~ Email saying AOS approved and card being produced!!

10.24.09 ~~~ Green card received!

Well it is very quiet around here. Did everybody go on holiday? John & Karen didn't even update their timeline yet and don't show up on Igor's List as approved.

I get sorta blah after I've had company because we run around and do so much...then nothing going on. <Sigh>

I do have a cat story. My elderly cat Muffin went to the veterinarian Friday and back Monday so they could finish up bloodwork, etc. She has an infection, some liver issues and needed IV for fluids. Well, she's such a grouchy kitty that they gave up on being able to do much with her. So I asked if there was anything I could do and now I have the IV bag, tubing, Ringer's Lactate, and a bunch of needles. It's a little crazy because I moved a floor lamp to hang the bag from and set up the home vet office on the sofa. On my first attempt, I managed to stick myself twice with the needle just trying to get it properly put on the tubing. OUCH. I have managed to get the job done twice now, but it isn't easy poking a growling cat with a needle and keeping her still. It's not like you can tape the needle down on her fur. It's actually pretty comical when you think about it, but I hope the hydrating helps her get the boost she needs. It's not going to be an ongoing thing, thank God.

Good luck to everybody still waiting and to those packing, too. (L)

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

After the happiness has subsided, its kind of unsettling seeing the average wait till interview for K-1's at Montreal's embassy around 70+ days. 2 more months of waiting again :(

Hope that average # of days has some unusually long cases in it or something....and thats why its so high. It'd be nice to have her here and getting settled by Thanksgiving dinner :D

USA_a.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
After the happiness has subsided, its kind of unsettling seeing the average wait till interview for K-1's at Montreal's embassy around 70+ days. 2 more months of waiting again :(

Hope that average # of days has some unusually long cases in it or something....and thats why its so high. It'd be nice to have her here and getting settled by Thanksgiving dinner :D

I hope you get lucky and get an earlier interview date. good luck

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

I am a United States citizen!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Good morning March waving.gif

I've been trying to keep myself busy so i'm not making myself crazy checking for approvals. Busy is good..yeah!

Nich..sorry about your kitty. We got two cats when Russell moved here... his parents live on a farm and he is such a cat person. They are loves and I enjoy them so much. :) I'm allergic ...but not so bad that I can't live with them. I hope your kitty perks up soon.

D & J.. i've read that if you post you have a wedding day planned when you return packet 3 they sometimes try to accomodate you. ;)

well have a good day folks... hoping to see more approvals even tho it's the end of the week... maybe mine? :lol:

timeline.jpg

Morning guys.

It’s gone quiet in here, are you all exhausted from the party at the beginning of the week? :dance:

Just thought I would stop in quick and say hi. I’m super busy at work right now so not a lot of vj catch up time. I hope your all well and am wishing for another flurry of approvals this weekend. I have everything crossed for those still waiting.

Lots of love xxx

I-129F

12.03.08 ~ NOA1

12.05.08 ~ NOA2

06.06.08 ~ Packet 3

18.06.08 ~ Packet 4

25.06.08 ~ Medical

11.07.08 ~ Interview - Approved!

22.07.08 ~ POE Atlanta

K1 = 3months, 29days

AOS

07.11.08 ~ NOA 1 - AOS, EAD, AP

24.11.08 ~ Transferred to CSC

28.11.08 ~ Biometrics

31.12.08 ~ EAD/AP Approved :)

23.03.09 ~ RFE

06.04.09 ~ RFE response delivered to CSC

22.04.09 ~ Card production ordered

01.05.09 ~ Conditional GC arrived in the mail

Permanent Residence = 5months, 15days

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Definitely quiet around here...

I don't have any news...except for sorting out things ...giving away stuff and spending time with my family... nothing going on around here.

my mom is getting more and more sad by the day... and we started the crying sessions already... :blush:

they are happy for us...but you know what i am talking about... "this time is different'...

I have 5 days left and lots of good byes to say but at the same time i am so happy and excited. Me and Lee have been appart for more than 10 months and he visited 2 times. If i look back at it it has been the hardest 10 months of my life so far... I know i don't have that much life experience and there are harder things in life, but it was really tough...and the waiting...and the missing... Thank God it is over and we managed to get through it :)

Wednesday will be the first day of my new life next to the man i love :wub:

I want to thank all of you for being here, for sharing and for listening :)

and i wish we keep this thread alive for ever :)

xoxoxoxoxo

Alina

I129-F sent: 03-17-2008

NOA1: 03-24-2008

NOA2: 06-04-2008

Interview: 07-10-2008 - APPROVED!!!

Going back home: 07-23-2008 yaaaaay

Court house wedding: 10-09-2008

AOS sent: 10-16-2008

NOA1 for AOS, EAD and AP: 10-22-2008

Case transfered to CSC: 11-07-2008

Biometrics: 11-12-2008

EAD an AP approved: 12-23-2008

AOS approved: 2-27-09

Filed: Timeline

Even though I'm still waiting, I've started to give away things as well. I have far too much stuff anyway, and I know I can make someone else happy by giving them things that have been languishing in cupboards or drawers for heaven knows how long ;) . There are two colleagues of mine at work who like making jewellery, and I gave them some old necklaces and earrings of mine to recycle. I've also been giving away books, magazines and clothes.

If that approval came soon, I'd be able to get those certificates I need for the interview, in spite of the dreaded month of August coming soon (when things come to a standstill in Italy). I haven't had them done before because they are only valid for a limited amount of time, and I don't want to have them expire before the interview. I've just seen that we are 33 on Igor's list now.. Who knows when we'll get approved! Hopefully soon, though I'm almost resigned to waiting much longer than normal. I just wish I knew what the problem was...

Timeline

Awww Alina, i'm so happy for you. :) Being away is so difficult because no matter what else you go through in this life there is just something about being able to climb into the arms of the person who loves you most to make it all 'ok'. I'm so glad that soon you will have that. :)

Raffaella, I did notice that many of the people who are being approved these days have a sent date close to yours. I'm not sure if it was the x-adjuticator that said it... but somewhere I heard that is the day they try to go by. If that's the case.. i'd say you are in those boxes they are going through now. crossfingers.gif Must be extra hard having the issues witht he first packet you did. :(

I don't blame you guys a bit for getting rid of things. I used to be more of a pack-rat and now I tend to get rid of almost anything that I haven't used or seen in ages. Clutter makes me crazy! Moving across the pond I guess you kinda need to, eh? :lol:

I think we could keep a thread going or perhaps a mailing list or something so we can all keep in touch from here on out. We can do it here or I'd be happy to set something up on my server for us.... message forum... ??? Let me know what you guys think.

At least VSC is still sputtering out a couple more approvals... hope it continues all weekend and that we're bombarded again on Monday.

timeline.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Kim

I just wanted to let you know that your comments help me feel better

every time when I read your comment.

I totally understand how Highwaystar feels as we are still waiting for NOA2 and

at least in this thread we are the only ones that are still waiting.

I am encouraged to find more approvals every day here at VJ,

but it is not easy for me to stay strong and keep the faith that it will be my turn soon.

I see your comments here and there in different threads and you really brighten up my mood.

Thanks (F)

Timeline

That was very sweet. Thank you. hug9.gif I'm glad my words bring you some comfort in this horrible process.

I am a very positive person and do try hard to make sense of my emotions (psych major :lol) but I have my moments too.

I've just been here long enough to see that it's not always as fair as it probably should be and that people are often just left worrying when they see so many around them being approved. It's a lot easier for someone on the outside looking in to see these things and when I see people suffering and giving up hope I feel like they need to hear what i've got to say. I'm delighted to know that doesn't go in vain.

timeline.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.