doodlebugg

home visits

116 posts in this topic

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
I have actually heard that rumor fromt there before...."she only went there for sex". What is that suppose to mean???? Seriously if a woman wants sex she can get it here easily....why would you fly thousands of miles for sex???

no kidding!!! I mean not for nothing but the do-it-yourself kind is less stressful and you don't have to pick up any dirty socks. Who needs a man for THAT????

Super Stud 10 and batteries....clean house, no cooking or laundry...a match made in heaven!

Well, actually, there is a growing "female sex tourism" phenomenon, and Egypt and Morocco are two of the destinations that are well known for it. Other countries include: Italy, Greece, Turkey, Jamaica ("Rent-a-dreads" lol,) the Dominican Republic, Kenya, Nepal, Ecuador, Costa Rica and more.

There are a lot of factors behind it, including Western women with a lot more money and freedom than they used to have.

http://www.beaumonde.net/headingsouth.shtml

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSN2638979720071126

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_sex_tourism

I do not know about you guys but when I saw an Algerian with a really really old french woman, he looked super sad. I kind of felt bad for the guy having to be with her out of desperation and wanting to get out of Algeria. There was absolutely no joy in his face and he looked at the ground when he was walking with her and she was so arrogant and barking out orders ( this was in my hotel lobby and my husband told me to stop staring or I would give him a complex) Honestly, the American women that I have met seem to be alot less arrogant acting than the French . I saw this over and over again in Tunisia and Algeria, these 60 year old french women would be dressed in like halter tops chain smoking cigarettes dragging their much younger Tunisian and Algerian husbands that they had married in France ( the guys were apparently illegal there and they adjusted status with their wives... The age did not bother me, it was the general treatment of the man like he was a toy that bothered me. My husband has told me stories of these women threatening to pull the guys papers if he did this or that. The look on these guys faces was unbearable to look at. I really have not seen very many american acting rude and arrogant with a younger husband but these french women acted as if they were dragging a dog around on a chain... it was super weird..

I think ANY SeX tourism that preys on the impoverished and powerless is pathetic , whether it be MAN OR WOMAN.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
omg! that's so funny MK. it's totally not exploitation because the guys should take it as a compliment that all these wealthy, powerful women want to have sex with them. fetishes about impoverished, powerless younger men are hot hot hot. these men are so fortunate that this opportunity exists right now.

There is definitely something of a double standard about sex tourism, depending on whether the "client" is male or female.

I think it's disgusting either way, but hey that's just me....

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Was in a travel agency in Italy once booking some tickets and I noticed all these brochures for all these qunq.gifvacationsqunq.gif to places like Thailand. The girls are often not even teenagers yet. Sick perverts.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
Was in a travel agency in Italy once booking some tickets and I noticed all these brochures for all these qunq.gifvacationsqunq.gif to places like Thailand. The girls are often not even teenagers yet. Sick perverts.

Jenn -- that is a VERY important point -- there's a big difference between what goes on with consenting adults, as opposed to adults preying on children. Apparently female sex tourism almost never involves underage partners.

But it's still grosssssssssssssss..... :vomit:

Edited by wife_of_mahmoud

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Other Timeline
I have actually heard that rumor fromt there before...."she only went there for sex". What is that suppose to mean???? Seriously if a woman wants sex she can get it here easily....why would you fly thousands of miles for sex???

no kidding!!! I mean not for nothing but the do-it-yourself kind is less stressful and you don't have to pick up any dirty socks. Who needs a man for THAT????

Super Stud 10 and batteries....clean house, no cooking or laundry...a match made in heaven!

Well, actually, there is a growing "female sex tourism" phenomenon, and Egypt and Morocco are two of the destinations that are well known for it. Other countries include: Italy, Greece, Turkey, Jamaica ("Rent-a-dreads" lol,) the Dominican Republic, Kenya, Nepal, Ecuador, Costa Rica and more.

There are a lot of factors behind it, including Western women with a lot more money and freedom than they used to have.

http://www.beaumonde.net/headingsouth.shtml

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSN2638979720071126

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_sex_tourism

Nepal??? NEPAL?????

:lol::lol::lol:

I should tell my ex that, that will give him something else to do besides IM me occasionally asking for money....

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
ew i just understood the super stud 10 and batteries part. :crying:

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
ew i just understood the super stud 10 and batteries part. :crying:

standard inventory sent via fedex by FEMA one your AP hits the 4 month mark. ;)

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.