doodlebugg

home visits

116 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
I have actually heard that rumor fromt there before...."she only went there for sex". What is that suppose to mean???? Seriously if a woman wants sex she can get it here easily....why would you fly thousands of miles for sex???

Egyptian guys are hot! Thats why!!! :lol: Hows that for a generalization!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
People can be as private as they want to be but *some* neighbors will always talk.

I have an EXTREMELY nosey neighbor who watches ppl from the window and knows the ins and outs of everyone in the apt. complex. She doesn't work so she has plenty of time on her hands. It annoys the ####### out of me because I, too, am very private in my real life and don't like ppl watching me or keeping track of my comings and goings. I'm the opposite as this neighbor. Someone could get killed in my building and I probably wouldn't know it until way after the fact.

My inlaws are nosey and talk about their neighbors, their neighbors are nosey and talk about their other neighbors. My husband actually likes the fact that, generally speaking, many Americans are not quite as nosey and intrusive as his neighbors. He hates the rumor mill that's so prevalent in his neighborhood in Egypt. But he does love to relay the rumors. :D

I can't tell you the number of "so and so got his visa in 3 mos after the papers were filed" or "so and so was a millionaire after a year in the states" stories I've heard. I love those.

You just step off the plane and people are throwing money at your feet! lol

The other day, as we were coming home from work my husband kind of snickered and said "yup, America....we don't have to work and we have millions".

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
My understanding is they are doing the home visits (some) thru Morocco now also

Hey, is this true?

Are they doing home visits in Morocco now?

My SO lives in a little make-shift studio in the city with other men...

I don't even think there is an apartment number?

Will they send someone all the way to the Sahara to ask his family about me?

Worries worries and more worries.... :wacko:

hz

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Timeline
I have actually heard that rumor fromt there before...."she only went there for sex". What is that suppose to mean???? Seriously if a woman wants sex she can get it here easily....why would you fly thousands of miles for sex???

Thats very racist! :whistle:

Hey, is this true?

hz

I haven't heard of any home visits in Morocco personally. It were serve them right to go all the way there...lol

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

Hey, is this true?

hz

I haven't heard of any home visits in Morocco personally. It were serve them right to go all the way there...lol

hehehe even if its a complement?!

Timeline

Hey, is this true?

hz

I am very offended! You can't say that! Is this just your experience or are you suggesting that all Egytians are hot? What about American men, aren't they hot too? (I don't even want to go there...hahahahah)

Of course Charles, you are an exception to the rule as Americans go.

Sorry guys, its Friday and I am in an odd mood today.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey, is this true?

hz

Hehehe... :yes:

especially because my mother-in-law is one tough kick-### lady. She'd probably be like, "What's wrong with you? Mashee sookookik!"

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Timeline

Hey, is this true?

hz

I am very offended! You can't say that! Is this just your experience or are you suggesting that all Egytians are hot? What about American men, aren't they hot too? (I don't even want to go there...hahahahah)

my naturalized israeli USC is hot :lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i've made my mark in life by being exceptionally hairy :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

TMI TMI!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

TMI TMI!!!!

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

no kidding!!! I mean not for nothing but the do-it-yourself kind is less stressful and you don't have to pick up any dirty socks. Who needs a man for THAT????

Super Stud 10 and batteries....clean house, no cooking or laundry...a match made in heaven!

Well, actually, there is a growing "female sex tourism" phenomenon, and Egypt and Morocco are two of the destinations that are well known for it. Other countries include: Italy, Greece, Turkey, Jamaica ("Rent-a-dreads" lol,) the Dominican Republic, Kenya, Nepal, Ecuador, Costa Rica and more.

There are a lot of factors behind it, including Western women with a lot more money and freedom than they used to have.

http://www.beaumonde.net/headingsouth.shtml

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSN2638979720071126

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_sex_tourism

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

no kidding!!! I mean not for nothing but the do-it-yourself kind is less stressful and you don't have to pick up any dirty socks. Who needs a man for THAT????

Super Stud 10 and batteries....clean house, no cooking or laundry...a match made in heaven!

Well, actually, there is a growing "female sex tourism" phenomenon, and Egypt and Morocco are two of the destinations that are well known for it. Other countries include: Italy, Greece, Turkey, Jamaica ("Rent-a-dreads" lol,) the Dominican Republic, Kenya, Nepal, Ecuador, Costa Rica and more.

There are a lot of factors behind it, including Western women with a lot more money and freedom than they used to have.

http://www.beaumonde.net/headingsouth.shtml

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSN2638979720071126

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_sex_tourism

:blink: WOW!!!! That's one expensive booty call!!!! I'm sorry but sex isn't all it's cracked up to be. Give me a cant-put-it down book, microwave popcorn and a nice cozy blanket on the couch and I'm good. :luv:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
:blink: WOW!!!! That's one expensive booty call!!!! I'm sorry but sex isn't all it's cracked up to be. Give me a cant-put-it down book, microwave popcorn and a nice cozy blanket on the couch and I'm good. :luv:

:o Oh no you DINT !

Hey check out the links at the bottom of the Wikipedia page -- some real eye-poppin' stories there. :blink:

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

omg! that's so funny MK. it's totally not exploitation because the guys should take it as a compliment that all these wealthy, powerful women want to have sex with them. fetishes about impoverished, powerless younger men are hot hot hot. these men are so fortunate that this opportunity exists right now.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.