• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
As to broken church laws - I'm leaning toward:

Thou shalt not enter!

I shouldn't laugh...but I will :lol:

What's wrong with Bognor? Isn't that where you can get fossils on the beach?

Blackpool?

I think that's Canvey Island - another awful place. They have a big flood in the 50's that drowned all the livestock. Can still find sheep teeth on the beach.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Church law?

how about Matthew 22:21?

"Then render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's."

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
Oh please Charles, leave the horse alone, it's dead already.

i don't know what church you may be familiar with, but most i know follow the bible. :whistle:

my apologies if i'm pissing on your parade ph ;)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
I guess we can continue cherrypicking what we read... err, I mean, reading what we want to read.

"There would not be a thread if... "

GO there and think. Everyone will have a different opinion as to what point of the pathway should be more important... the Cause or the Effect. I prefer to treat the cause so as to avoid a third Chicago church from doing something humane, God forbid.

Harboring illegals is against the law.

Helping human beings in need is not.

I prefer the humanist side. And yes, maybe the law needs to be made more equitable so we don't only think that only people with lots of money can emigrate to this country, since we are allowing the law to dictate what is and what isn't humanistic enough to consider our fellow man.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Timeline
I guess we can continue cherrypicking what we read... err, I mean, reading what we want to read.

GO there and think. Everyone will have a different opinion as to what point of the pathway should be more important... the Cause or the Effect. I prefer to treat the cause so as to avoid a third Chicago church from doing something humane, God forbid.

I prefer the humanist side. And yes, maybe the law needs to be made more equitable so we don't only think that only people with lots of money can emigrate to this country, since we are allowing the law to dictate what is and what isn't humanistic enough to consider our fellow man.

i'd love to see that tried as a defense in a court of law.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

Defense against what? Being completely ignorant of other human beings or not looking at the circumstances that create the illegal immigration in the first place. Oh, I forgot, its not our responsibility to solve banana republic problems while we make nice profits in those same countries.

Who wants to take this to court? I think it has more to do with creating a conscience to change the law. Hence the point of seeking sanctuary to grab attention. She'll probably give up like Arellano did in LA.

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

Defense against what? Being completely ignorant of other human beings or not looking at the circumstances that create the illegal immigration in the first place. Oh, I forgot, its not our responsibility to solve banana republic problems while we make nice profits in those same countries.

Who wants to take this to court? I think it has more to do with creating a conscience to change the law. Hence the point of seeking sanctuary to grab attention. She'll probably give up like Arellano did in LA.

So illegal immigration problems are all about ... let me use your words ... "banana republics" ? No other countries ?

What happened to the "brown" word ... or is this another way to promote a race card ?

Timeline

So illegal immigration problems are all about ... let me use your words ... "banana republics" ? No other countries ?

What happened to the "brown" word ... or is this another way to promote a race card ?

If you want to throw it in at this popcorn stage, OK.

Just play the numbers. Sven isn't looking for help in a Methodist Church now is he? And ignore the rest of the information written in the post, too.

Timeline

Just play the numbers. Sven isn't looking for help in a Methodist Church now is he? And ignore the rest of the information written in the post, too.

not throwing anything ... just watching the show and making a comment on a choice of words .... :wacko:

Timeline

not throwing anything ... just watching the show and making a comment on a choice of words .... :wacko:

Pick all you want. And continue ignoring what the argument is in this particular case. Unless you'd like to also comment on that? Yes? No?

Timeline

Pick all you want. And continue ignoring what the argument is in this particular case. Unless you'd like to also comment on that? Yes? No?

Pick? Again no ... :clock: ... waiting for the next word ...

Just watching someone get all wound up because it has been pointed out that a race card has been played ... :lol:

Ever consider the US isn't the only country that has/is creating "circumstances" in SA?