Another illegal immigrant takes sanctuary at Chicago church

216 posts in this topic

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Wow... religious talk and all and humanity still takes a back seat.

if humanity means rewarding people that knowingly break the laws of the land...yep!

No it means looking at what the issue is all about.

As I said in a previous post, she must leave in respect of the law.

That does not absolve any of us here, specially those of us here in this community (barring any trolls), from using a little understanding of the system and seeing that human beings are human and need to survive. We, of all people, should have a basic understanding of how immigration law works and how unfair it can be to not just those of us that do things legit.

Don't be a hater, be a player...

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Timeline

if humanity means rewarding people that knowingly break the laws of the land...yep!

That does not absolve any of us here, specially those of us here in this community (barring any trolls), from using a little understanding of the system and seeing that human beings are human and need to survive. We, of all people, should have a basic understanding of how immigration law works and how unfair it can be to not just those of us that do things legit.

Sneaking into a country then hiding in a church is not a person who deserves respect. They blatantly disregard our laws, the church's laws & then try to make it seem as if they were wronged. Obviously many people are not buying it, nor does it work. (See Elvira).

Edited by devilette

well the issue is:Another illegal immigrant takes sanctuary at a Chicago church.

not lets all feel sowwey fo da po wittle iweagal. :cry:

7yqZWFL.jpg

well the issue is:Another illegal immigrant takes sanctuary at a Chicago church.

not lets all feel sowwey fo da po wittle iweagal. :cry:

:lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
No idea what the original debate is all about-but-ashamed for the use of the letter u? :blink:

a bit of levity and sarcasm from Steven...hehehe

It's all good...

....... I resemble that remark.

Don't tell Jenn you used that phrase.

She don't scare me none. I went to a school in Staines.

And I thought you were one of the cool ones. :cry:

Sneaking into a country then hiding in a church is not a person who deserves respect. They blatantly disregard our laws, the church's laws & then try to make it seem as if they were wronged. Obviously many people are not buying it, nor does it work.

Can I ask which church laws have been broken by 'them'?

Staines <<shudder>>

I can probably equal that...

Only if you lived in Slough :P

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Sneaking into a country then hiding in a church is not a person who deserves respect. They blatantly disregard our laws, the church's laws & then try to make it seem as if they were wronged. Obviously many people are not buying it, nor does it work.

Can I ask which church laws have been broken by 'them'?

Staines <<shudder>>

I can probably equal that...

Only if you lived in Slough :P

I can beat Slough too...

Southend and Basildon.

As to broken church laws - I'm leaning toward:

Thou shalt not enter!

Edited by Number 6

As to broken church laws - I'm leaning toward:

Thou shalt not enter!

I shouldn't laugh...but I will :lol:

What's wrong with Bognor? Isn't that where you can get fossils on the beach?

Blackpool?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I guess we can continue cherrypicking what we read... err, I mean, reading what we want to read.

"There would not be a thread if... "

GO there and think. Everyone will have a different opinion as to what point of the pathway should be more important... the Cause or the Effect. I prefer to treat the cause so as to avoid a third Chicago church from doing something humane, God forbid.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

I guess we can continue cherrypicking what we read... err, I mean, reading what we want to read.

"There would not be a thread if... "

GO there and think. Everyone will have a different opinion as to what point of the pathway should be more important... the Cause or the Effect. I prefer to treat the cause so as to avoid a third Chicago church from doing something humane, God forbid.

Harboring illegals is against the law.