Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I don't know. I've seen some crazy flavored stuff that I thought, no way in hell would I like that. Turns out, I actually do. I'd have to try them first before I could make a decision on this one.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Looks like poop sticks. :blink:

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

My poop is fine. :P

Citizenship

Event Date

Citizenship Interview

I'd have to try them first. I mean people used to think I was crazy for putting hot sauce and lime juice on my cheetos and now they sell them that way! Sweet and salty go well together :thumbs: Think wendy's french fries and chocolate frosty...mmmmmm.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Plain cheetos is the best cant handle the spicy kind burns my mouth drink more water. :wacko:

Citizenship

Event Date

Citizenship Interview

i try them...with some cognac

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Plain cheetos is the best cant handle the spicy kind burns my mouth drink more water. :wacko:

:lol: My 3 yr old nephew eats the spicy ones! BTW, water makes it worse!

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

:lol: I was reading the title as Strawberry flavoured cheerios :blush: and I didn't bother clicking on the link at first :blush:

and I was thinking what is wrong with strawberry flavoured cheerios..?? :wacko::P:lol:

I must admit the poop sticks thing threw me a bit....

mvSuprise-hug.gif

sister marilyn,. i drank some chocolate cherry diet dr perrper over the week-end..it was okay but not great

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
I dunno, the actually puff part covered in chocolate flavouring might not be too bad. As long as the puff bit ain't ever been near cheese (or cheese flavouring). :D

yeah... I dunno about cheese covered with strawberry, but if they were just strawberry puffs...I could see that. But I'd rather have chocolate puffs... heehee

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony