almaty

worst pain ,,,you have ever experienced...

108 posts in this topic

Waking up and going to work is painful everyday lol taking a dump is painful. :jest:

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the same problem olny i broke the zipper and tore a hole in my pants.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

wow, i see this thread is going down fast..only my classy sister jen..can save it...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

No kids yet, so I will have to say getting thrown off a horse, landing on my as* and cracking my tailbone. Upside is that for years afterwards I always knew when it was going to rain. :jest:

canadaC.gif - Derek usaCa.gif- KJ

TIMELINE

Civil Ceremony - 02/19/2005

I-130 Mailed Out - 02/25/2005

I-130 NOA1 - 03/04/2005

I-130 Approved - 04/07/2005

Pay I-864 - 05/13/2005

Return I-864 - 07/22/2005 *We mailed in the wrong birth certificate which led to a month or so delay*

Family Ceremony - 10/22/2005

Interview in Montreal - 12/22/2005

Activate Visa - 12/25/2005

Move to Virginia - 04/06/2006

Mailed I-751 - 11/02/2007

Received in Vermont - 11/05/2007

Check Cashed by VSC - 11/09/2007

Received NOA 1 - 11/10/2007

Biometrics - 01/10/2008

Card production ordered - 09/10/2008

Card received! - 09/17/2008

Now on to citizenship...

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline
As for childbirth, Im luckily going to have a c-section. There will be no squeezing of the watermelon through a key-hole for me.

I had to share a room with a scheduled c-section. As I was sitting there on my bed watching this woman struggle to do anything beyond moan and press the pain med button for the first few hours, I realized, there is no way to win the game. Then I felt somewhat better, ripped up crotch and all.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
As for childbirth, Im luckily going to have a c-section. There will be no squeezing of the watermelon through a key-hole for me.

I had to share a room with a scheduled c-section. As I was sitting there on my bed watching this woman struggle to do anything beyond moan and press the pain med button for the first few hours, I realized, there is no way to win the game. Then I felt somewhat better, ripped up crotch and all.

Well I've done it both ways now and I honestly think the C-section was worse. but shhh... dont tell Yassmine yet :wacko:

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

worst pain...waking up from anesthesia in pain after each of 2 spinal surgeries was very bad. But maybe the worst was.. for one of those surgeries I had a chest tube because they had to push the lung out of the way. And having that tube removed was terrible. Even with morphine beforehand.

Second to that I guess would be an attack of what they said was acute pancreatitis that came for several hours and went away and never had again.

Shannon 명철

Well I've done it both ways now and I honestly think the C-section was worse. but shhh... dont tell Yassmine yet :wacko:

I heard that ;)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

When I was first diagnosed with Crohns disease. Pain so bad I would double over and pass out. I think recently was having a cut on the back of my neck that got infected with staph. Infection had to be cut out and then they couldn't close the wound up...rather it had to be left open to heal from the inside out...on top of that, it had to be packed with gauze twice a day.

3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif3dflags_tha0001-0003a.gif

I-129F

Petition mailed to Nebraska Service Center 06/04/2007

Petition received by CSC 06/19/2007...NOA1

I love my Siamese kitten...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

..wow, reading some of these things was certainly painful....

i'm kinda surprised no one mentioned this yet....

but imagine feeling childbirth every month of the year...ouch!!

i also had a very bad ear infection a few months ago, by the time i actually went to the doctor, he said that i could have gone deaf if i didn't come in sooner... :blink: whoa!!! ...it was weird having an ear infection...i hadn't had one in years and i was crying like a baby... :blush:

hmm....my husband was thrown off and kicked by a horse when he was 6, he broke his arm, leg, and nose.....he's still traumatized until now and it took a lot to get him to ride a camel with me...

hmm...what else...??....i broke my wrist when i was about 8 years old, i remember it hurt a lot when they first put the cast on...i remember when we got back from the hospital that night, i couldn't sleep and i would ask my mom for permission to scream...lol..

...and umm....leaving my husband and not being able to see him for 11 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ouch!!!! that was painful!!... :clock::cry:

::There’s a laugh in my eyes::

There’s a waltz in my walk

And it’s been such a long time

Since there was hope in my talk

If you never knew

What it is that’s new.. it’s you

‘Cause when your hands are in mine

You set a fire that everyone can see

And it’s burning away

Every bad memory

To tell you the truth

If it’s something new.. baby it’s you

It’s you in the morning

It’s you in the night

A beautiful angel came down

To light up my life

The world’s a different place

Where nothing’s too hard to say

And nothing’s too hard to do

Never too much to go through

To tell you the truth

Everything that’s new.. baby it’s you

It’s you in the morning

It’s you in the night

A beautiful angel came down

To light up my life

My life, my life

Ohh

So if I get to grow old (oh if I get to grow old)

With many years behind me (many years behind me)

There’s only one thing I want (aahh)

One thing I need beside me

For all that you are

For everything you do

For all that you’ve done

Just for showing me the truth

::It’s you...It’s you...Baby it’s you::

--Westlife

...alhamdullah...rabbina ya khallena le ba3d fil donya wa fil akhra...ameen...

Tubal pregnancy- hurt waaaaaaaaaay bad!!

I actually wished for death...a couple of times. :crying:

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Hnnn my turn..

I was about 6 years old.. barefoot. summertime.. sister was riding her new bicycle. She was giving me a ride .. on the backfender.. .. ok.. picture.. little kids. .barefooted.. on the fender of the back of a bike.. going down hill.. ... i looked down.. remembering how funny it looked that the wheel was empty. since the spokes looked like they disappeared when going fast ... well my sister hit a bump.. she wobbled.. my right foot went into the back wheel. My foot was entangled.. there was a man across the street working in his yard.. he came running.. his Weirmier dogs.. followed him.. .. he the man . had to work my foot out of the mangle.. right foot.. I lost two toes.. and my big toe was hanging only attached 1/2 way.. second toe was detached . .. he couldnt find the other two toes.. he scooped me up.. toe and all.. my foot bleeding bad.. running up the hill.. **note my mother was a emergency room nurse.. (1967).. she has just gotten home from her night shift.. we as kid were told to go out and play .. let her rest dont disturb her.. unless one of us kids were bleeding to death .. hahah.. my 4 siblings run into the house. screaming.. Janets really hurt this time... ..

Hospital was able to sew the big toe back on... and reattach the second toe... also used metal to join the joint.. now some 40 yrs later.. it still only goes backward. haha..

To date I still remember the pain.. and am reminded everytime i hit my foot into anything.. my stubs where my toes were are just nubs wtih the nerves right under the skin.. and extremely sensitive..

that I would say is my always greatest pain..

then.. for my last daughter.. .. I went into labor at 26 weeks.. was hospitilized for 10 weeks.. in order to stop contractions they gave IV of Magsulfate.. makes your arm and body feel like you are on fire.. the nurses actually packes my arm in ice and gave me ice compressses when i was getting that therapy... then when I finally went into full labor with my daughter... @37 weeks.. we soon realized why i never fully went into labor even tho i was dialted at 4 cm at 26 weeks... welll... when I was in full labor.. my daughter had never turned face down.. .. when she was crowned.. she was face up.. normal birth is face down.. so the fontenells will shift thus giving babies the conehead effect.. well she was wrong direction.. Doctor tried hard to try to turn her.. augh.. didnt want to give me painmedication because she was in such distress.. but.. they decided at the last 5 minutes.. of hell.. they gave me demoral.. thank god.. daughter was born with a bruise across her forehead where she was stuck pressing against my pubic bone.. ..

that process of her birth.. ... worse pain I ever can really remember.. ..

Love isn't love unless it is expressed;

caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;

sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included