rebeccajo

Barack Obama

Does this 'issue' affect your opinion of the candidate?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel?

• A candidates religious affiliation does not affect my vote.
    • A candidates religous affiliation does affect my vote.
    • It only concerns me if they are non-christian.
    • It only concerns me if they are Muslim.
    • I believe Obama when he says he is Christian.
    • I believe Obama is really a Muslim.
    • I believe Obama is a Muslim and not trustworthy because of it.

80 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I'm betting that Natashabrenda will be attending all of JC Penney's White Sales.....

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

PlatyPius: I simply stated my opinion ,nothing but that.If you don't like it-deal with it.

And keep childish comments like that to yourself in the future.

Nat

Met on May 17,2005

Got engaged on Sep 15th,2006

Came to the US for good on Jan 27th,2009

and we got married on March 28th,2009

GOD , grant me the serenity

to accept the things I can not change

the courage to change the things I can

and the wisdom to know the difference!

For the BILLIONETH time, Barack Obama is not muslim

Heaven forbid we let facts get in the way of our opinions

Didn't you know that Islam is a secret society, kinda like Freemasonry? It's all very hush-hush. Obama intends to get elected, impose Sharia, then give everyone 60 days to revert to Islam or face death. Billary, on the other hand, merely wants to kill anyone who isn't male, impose liberal beliefs on everyone, and go to war with people but then deny she started it.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

For the BILLIONETH time, Barack Obama is not muslim

Heaven forbid we let facts get in the way of our opinions

Didn't you know that Islam is a secret society, kinda like Freemasonry? It's all very hush-hush. Obama intends to get elected, impose Sharia, then give everyone 60 days to revert to Islam or face death. Billary, on the other hand, merely wants to kill anyone who is male, impose liberal beliefs on everyone, and go to war with people but then deny she started it.

Fixed, since I didn't notice my typo until after the edit option was gone....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
I don't care if he is Muslim or not, he seems pretty sincere to me. Just my 2cents.

Agreed, I think Obama is sincere and I hope he gets elected. His only problem, I feel, is that he lacks experience and sometimes that shows in his responses.

On a side note: I saw your sig and burst out laughing at your cats names. 'Schnorbitz' is a dead give away that you're english. Cute :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
PlatyPius: I simply stated my opinion ,nothing but that.If you don't like it-deal with it.

And keep childish comments like that to yourself in the future.

Nat

You made a bigoted comment, and IMO, you have to deal with the consequences of your bigotry. Don't expect not to take any criticism when you say something as ignorant, misinformed and inflammatory as what you said.

I believe he IS Muslim and has a plan.........and not a good one.

I hate to pick this post apart, however do you have some kind of source to back up your claim that he has a "plan" or is that fully, your belief ( I do realize you stated "you believe" BUT beliefs aren't usually pulled out of thin air, and if they are, I would bet that believing that way is actually more dangerous than the belief itself.)

She doesn't like Muslims and therefore Platy can say she's racist?

I'm assuming you removed the message because you finally realized that nowhere did I say she was a racist. I'm pretty sure that "Muslim" isn't a race. Nor are the KKK (hence the white sale comment - sheets, ya know....) specifically racists....they hate Catholics, blacks, Mexicans, MUSLIMS, and basically anyone who isn't a white Christian. They're bigots, intolerant, discriminatory, and a hate group. I've read enough to know that "hate" plays into it in this case.

She doesn't like Muslims and therefore Platy can say she's racist?

I'm assuming you removed the message because you finally realized that nowhere did I say she was a racist. I'm pretty sure that "Muslim" isn't a race. Nor are the KKK (hence the white sale comment - sheets, ya know....) specifically racists....they hate Catholics, blacks, Mexicans, MUSLIMS, and basically anyone who isn't a white Christian. They're bigots, intolerant, discriminatory, and a hate group. I've read enough to know that "hate" plays into it in this case.

Interesting points. If not 'racist', then bigot?

Does saying one hate Muslims or hate Christians or hate white liberals make one a bigot? I am sure it does.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.