4,632 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

:lol:

a guy I know on another forum reckons that 'NO U' is the only reply on the internet to which there can be no comeback :lol:

I tend to think he's right...

(my husband and I say it to each other now; how sad is that? :blush::lol: )

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

so this is where the mutual mental masturbation crowd hangs out at.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

You're just upset that none of us is willing to stroke your ego. There is more to VJ than you, Charles!

Filed: Timeline

Go easy on him julez. He's only here because he has come to the sudden and devastating realization that he is the laughing stock of the rest of VJ. He has alienated just about everybody who has more than a couple brain cells to rub together, he's made a complete fool of himself through his inability to understand when he is having his chain yanked and to have a good natured laugh at himself, and he does stupid ####### like move threads around at random because it gives him a sense of power, tiny though it may be. Like all bullies, he seeks self-esteem by picking on the smart kids, because he simply cannot comprehend a worldview outside his own myopic little fishbowl.

Oh hell. On second thought...don't go easy on him julez. Unleash the gorram dogs of war.

Timeline

You're just upset that none of us is willing to stroke your ego. There is more to VJ than you, Charles!

don't need any ego stroking. however, if i did, i'll keep you in mind.

Go easy on him julez. He's only here because he has come to the sudden and devastating realization that he is the laughing stock of the rest of VJ. He has alienated just about everybody who has more than a couple brain cells to rub together, he's made a complete fool of himself through his inability to understand when he is having his chain yanked and to have a good natured laugh at himself, and he does stupid ####### like move threads around at random because it gives him a sense of power, tiny though it may be. Like all bullies, he seeks self-esteem by picking on the smart kids, because he simply cannot comprehend a worldview outside his own myopic little fishbowl.

Oh hell. On second thought...don't go easy on him julez. Unleash the gorram dogs of war.

blah-blah.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

well, it certainly is now :D

only it's not mutual; as usual, charles, you'll be on your own :P

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Timeline

i'm certain it would be safer for me that way.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

erm - wut? do you have a butterfly net? your scintillating wit is leaving me in your dazzling wake :D

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Filed: Timeline

Okay, 3 things:

1: Um...ick.

2: Charles! no read the Englishy so good. You have to use images, especially if they are sparkly and twirl and are shiny. Because ohmigawd Charles! is a visitor from the 1991 arpanets!!! He cannot read your words because he is still using unpatched NCSA Mosaic browser!!!

3: Um...ick.

card.gif

Timeline
erm - wut? do you have a butterfly net? your scintillating wit is leaving me in your dazzling wake :D

no, it's probably safe for me that way, i don't have to worry about catching anything then.

Okay, 3 things:

1: Um...ick.

2: Charles! no read the Englishy so good. You have to use images, especially if they are sparkly and twirl and are shiny. Because ohmigawd Charles! is a visitor from the 1991 arpanets!!! He cannot read your words because he is still using unpatched NCSA Mosaic browser!!!

3: Um...ick.

card.gif

sleeping.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

yes, because I truly DIDN'T GET IT and was AFTER AN EXPLANATION

truly, you have a dizzying intellect :P

does your literalness come naturally, or did you take classes?

and the sleeping smiley... guys, we're really up against it here; does anyone know how to best the sleeping smiley? :unsure:

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Timeline

yes, because I truly DIDN'T GET IT and was AFTER AN EXPLANATION

truly, you have a dizzying intellect :P

does your literalness come naturally, or did you take classes?

and the sleeping smiley... guys, we're really up against it here; does anyone know how to best the sleeping smiley? :unsure:

i'm sure you'll try...but fail. maybe you should sharpen your skills on expats?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.