Hi VJ community,
first of all i want to say what an amazing community this is, i have had several advisers throughout my year here (on previous Account Ladyluck1, lost log in info lol)
Myself an My US Fiance ( whooo) finally offically got engaged during mine and my sons 2 month visit to him this summer. YAAAY!!! we met in January 2013 on a online game with global chats etc. (not ever did i imagine i would meet anyone important to me in this way let alone my prince charming so to speak) and it has been a roller-coaster to say the least, an amazing one mostly but a roller-coaster all the same.
SO... the 4 months later reference is because i sent him all the paper work needed to send of our petition in May ready to go, only awaiting on the divorce decree his ex wife has been dragging out forever. well we were expecting this in June as everything had been agreed upon and we were just waiting for the judge to sign. We got confirmation that he had done so, so were waiting for it in the mail. 1month ago we got a phone call saying the judge had in fact not signed it as he was "to busy" ppffttt. not happy campers!!
ANYWAY... it is now signed and in our hands whooooo!!!!! so we will be sending everything of in 6days!!! yay finally!!! extremely happy and nervous at the same time!
so i just wanted to make sure i wasn't missing anything, been following the amazing VJ guidelines like my life depends on it... well it kinda does :D
so we have the following done:
I-129F extension of part 2 question 34.A
Petitioners G-325A and passport style photo
Benificiarys G-325A and passport style photo
Birth cert of petitioner
petitioners divorce decree
letters of intent from both P&B
proof of having meet (all boarding passes from all four trips 2 here by P and 2 there By B and K2)
proof of ongoing relationship (photos, emails, text messages, facebook interaction by P&B and P's family and B)
i have made 3 copies of all.... am i missing anything???
also is there anything extra i have to do for K2 apart from add him on I-129F (he's 5 and will be moving with me)
i know i need notorized written consent from his father to allow him to go... does anyone know at what stage i need this? petition, interview or POA???
thanks look forward to sharing our journey with you all