Hello all, this is my first time using this site and can see a lot of very intelligent people with great experience here. So maybe you can help me please.
I knew my Fiancee since October 2011, we met in May 2013 for three weeks and then again in October 2014 for three months. While I was there I applied for the B2 visa so I could stay longer personal issues with my Fiancee and her son. When I returned to Ireland, the B2 interview didn't go well, couldn't prove I had ties to Ireland.
Being separated from my Fiancee and her son is too much so were applying for the K1 now.
Documentation, I moved between emails and deleted FB through the years, so as for FB and Email messages we had them from May 2013.
So I have a few questions please if you don't mind.
1: Will the B2 have an issue on the decision of the K1, decision was made a month ago.
2: With regards to personal photos to include, we have loads in May 2013, but the three months, we have like 4 - 5, I wasn't in a best place of mind so didn't want photos taken of me. The handful of photos are with me, her and her son. Is that okay?
3: With regards to the 34a, we both made the mistake of writing out a two page essay, is the following okay?
"I,******* ******** knew ******** ******** from October 2011 and we both met a total of two times since May 2013. Once in May 2013 - June 2013 for three weeks and the other in October 2014 - January 2015 for three months."
4: We were going to write out maybe one to two pages each of a personal statement on how we knew each other and when we met, what we did and such. Is that okay or too much? I'd rather have the right amount so they don't want to ask too many questions or look for more info.
5: Is it okay including an affidavit of witness from a neighbor who confirms we are an item?
6: The G-325A form states it's out of date on the 28th of Febuary 2015. When will they update the forms or can we just use the ones there?
7: A layout of the cover note is as follows. Is all okay?
To Whom It May Concern:
Enclosed please find my Form I-129F, Petition for K-1 Fiancé Visa for ******* ******* and supporting documents.
- Payment in the amount of $340
- I-129F Supplement: Part 2, Question 34.a (Meeting in person)
- G-325A and passport style photo (Petitioner)
- G-325A and passport style photo (Beneficiary)
- Birth certificate (Petitioner)
- Divorce certificate (Petitioner)
- Letter certifying intent to marry (Petitioner and Beneficiary)
- Personal statements of our relationship (Petitioner and Beneficiary)
- Affidavit from a neighbour, confirming our relationship
- Proof of having met in person in the past two years (Photos, Itineraries)
- Proof of on-going relationship (Screenshots from Facebook and Email)
- Wedding Plan (Email Screenshot)
Sorry for asking so much, were both so nervous about the B2 impacting the process and want everything to be perfect.
Thank you all in advance for all the help.