Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • City

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
  • Local Office
    Tampa FL
  • Country

Immigration Timeline & Photos

K&E2009's Achievements

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Would you do it through call or email? Can you even email USCIS!?
  2. Do you think USCIS would be able to provide me with a copy of my I-751approval from 2015?
  3. My wife has been filing taxes every year we've been in Ireland (7 years)
  4. Never formally surrendered it. But I also don't physically have it. Believe it was lost in the mail. When I enter they ask me about it and I just tell them I don't have it anymore. Which, now that we're talking through this, must mean it's been "presumed" abandoned.
  5. Hey all. I am a non citizen. My wife is usc. She previously petioned a K1 for me and was successful. Adjusted status, got a 10 year green card. We then moved back to my home country to work. Since then, I have only re-entered the US on an ESTA as a tourist to visit my inlaws. We are now thinking about moving back to the US. When reading up on how to approach it I found the below. Does anyone have any info on this type of visa? You think we'd qualify? Amy success stories out there? Thanks! "If you remain outside of the United States for more than 2 years, any reentry permit granted before your departure from the United States will have expired. In this case, it is advisable to consider applying for a returning resident visa (SB-1) at the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. An SB-1 applicant will be required to establish eligibility for an immigrant visa and will need a medical exam."
  • Create New...