shakeyy

Any Orlando Adjustment of Status Applicants?

113 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, shakeyy said:

Was the date of  your interview after your noas? Im curious if sending renewal does help speed up interview. I read this theory somewhere hahaha

We received the noas for ead and AP first and then the email stating and interview was being scheduled and we will receive it in the mail with the date shortly. 

Today we received a biometrics appointment in the mail for EAD. Didn't realize you have to redo finger prints for renewal... Hoping that our interview date comes in the mail and maybe they'll combine them onto the same day. 🤔🤔🤔

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
15 hours ago, FindingAnswers said:

We received the noas for ead and AP first and then the email stating and interview was being scheduled and we will receive it in the mail with the date shortly. 

Today we received a biometrics appointment in the mail for EAD. Didn't realize you have to redo finger prints for renewal... Hoping that our interview date comes in the mail and maybe they'll combine them onto the same day. 🤔🤔🤔

i see! Hope that happens to me  too Haha.! Goodluck on your interview keep us posted

10/26/2017: Priority Date - AOS

11/29/2017: Biometrics Appointment

12/21/2017: EAD/AP Approval in 56 Days

12/18/2018: Interview Day | Approved on the Spot

12/22/2018: Received Green Card (10 Years)

N-400 Application (Orlando)

09/20/2021 - Early Filing Online (3 year -married to US Citizen)

09/20/2021 - Received NOA & status changed to "Case being actively reviewed" & Biometric Reuse

03/31/2022 - Interview in West Palm Beach Fl

- Recommended for Approval & Oath Ceremony will be scheduled notice (My application includes request for name change)

06/16/2022 - Judicial Naturalization Ceremony 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hello :) I had my interview in May after only applying for AOS in January. 2.5 months after the interview I finally received my green card yesterday! 

We had an ingopass appointment a few weeks ago, but i don't think that changed anything. The officer we talked to was very surprised by how soon after filing our interview was.

I am sorry it is taking so long for some of you. I hope all of you receive good news soon.

On 8/18/2018 at 10:29 AM, shakeyy said:

i see! Hope that happens to me  too Haha.! Goodluck on your interview keep us posted

Our interview notice came yesterday! September 26th is the date! I also spoke to USCIS about his EAD appointment and they said to continue going to that appointment since there could be a delay in receiving the GC after approval and you don't want to not have your EAD. Makes sense. 

Hoping everyone else gets good news soon too!! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
2 hours ago, FindingAnswers said:

Our interview notice came yesterday! September 26th is the date! I also spoke to USCIS about his EAD appointment and they said to continue going to that appointment since there could be a delay in receiving the GC after approval and you don't want to not have your EAD. Makes sense. 

Congratulations!!! You are almost there! My PD is July 31, 2017, so I hope this means good news for me soon! But who knows these days lol. Anyway best of luck to you and keep us posted! :)

Timeline
On 8/19/2018 at 8:59 AM, Foxrup said:

Hello :) I had my interview in May after only applying for AOS in January. 2.5 months after the interview I finally received my green card yesterday! 

We had an ingopass appointment a few weeks ago, but i don't think that changed anything. The officer we talked to was very surprised by how soon after filing our interview was.

I am sorry it is taking so long for some of you. I hope all of you receive good news soon.

Congratulations

On 8/23/2018 at 6:08 AM, FindingAnswers said:

Yay finally! Goodluck!

09/20/2021 - Received NOA & status changed to "Case being actively reviewed" & Biometric Reuse

- Recommended for Approval & Oath Ceremony will be scheduled notice (My application includes request for name change)

Timeline

Hi Guys! Just got an email saying that my interview was scheduled today! I hope I get the notice with the date soon! Finally after months of silence :). My PD is July 31,2017 btw. Will keep y’all updated! 

Edited by DKC

Timeline
On 8/27/2018 at 4:01 PM, DKC said:

Hi Guys! Just got an email saying that my interview was scheduled today! I hope I get the notice with the date soon! Finally after months of silence :). My PD is July 31,2017 btw. Will keep y’all updated! 

yay congratulations!

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
On 8/27/2018 at 4:01 PM, DKC said:

did you receive the letter yet?

Timeline
1 hour ago, shakeyy said:

did you receive the letter yet?

Hi! I didn’t :( The good thing is that’s my lawyer received a letter on my behalf, but it’s just weird that I didn’t get one. They said I can use their letter as it is an original addressed to me, and that they have done that before without any issue. My interview is on October 15th. Hopefully I get approved on the spot because I am planning to travel on october 27th! Pushing it kind of close, but I can postpone the trip if I need to just hope I don’t have to :)

Timeline
On 8/23/2018 at 6:08 AM, FindingAnswers said:

Good luck tomorrow! Let us know how everything goes! :)

On 9/25/2018 at 8:17 AM, DKC said:

Good luck tomorrow! Let us know how everything goes! :)

Everything went well! We arrived for our 9:00 am appt early. Sat in the car until 8:30  and headed in. After going through security, we went to the check in line. The guy gave us a number and told us to wait to be called to the door. By the time we got out of that line, it was about 8:50 and we sat down to wait. By 9:00, we were called by an officer to come to the door and he led us back to his office. He took my husband's picture and fingerprints and then asked some very basic questions (address, my name.) I prepared a file with 100 photos and more docs to prove our marriage, he said he didn't need any of it. He did ask for my husband's birth certificate again though, so we gave him that and he took a copy. He realized our medical expired and said we would need to get that but we were pretty much approved pending that. I called the nearest doctor to us when we got in the car and had an appointment for 1 pm today. We just finished that this afternoon and they said the medical report should be ready by Friday. The officer also wrote on the RFIE for the medical that we were allowed to hand deliver the medical to him -- instead of mailing it in, as he was aware how long we have been waiting for this to happen and didn't want it to be delayed any longer. All in all, a very easy experience. Interview was less than an hour. 

Goodluck everyone!!!! :) 

Timeline
5 hours ago, FindingAnswers said:

Everything went well! We arrived for our 9:00 am appt early. Sat in the car until 8:30  and headed in. After going through security, we went to the check in line. The guy gave us a number and told us to wait to be called to the door. By the time we got out of that line, it was about 8:50 and we sat down to wait. By 9:00, we were called by an officer to come to the door and he led us back to his office. He took my husband's picture and fingerprints and then asked some very basic questions (address, my name.) I prepared a file with 100 photos and more docs to prove our marriage, he said he didn't need any of it. He did ask for my husband's birth certificate again though, so we gave him that and he took a copy. He realized our medical expired and said we would need to get that but we were pretty much approved pending that. I called the nearest doctor to us when we got in the car and had an appointment for 1 pm today. We just finished that this afternoon and they said the medical report should be ready by Friday. The officer also wrote on the RFIE for the medical that we were allowed to hand deliver the medical to him -- instead of mailing it in, as he was aware how long we have been waiting for this to happen and didn't want it to be delayed any longer. All in all, a very easy experience. Interview was less than an hour. 

Wonderful news!!!! Congratulations to you!! So happy to hear that! I actually just picked up my results today from my updated medical since mine expired in July ugh. So great that you’ll be able to bring it back to him on Friday. Then you’ll be all set :)

Timeline
On 9/26/2018 at 4:47 PM, FindingAnswers said:

Congratulations!!!!!! :) keep us posted

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.