lecilia

URGENT NEED HELP FAST

13 posts in this topic

You can download them online (once you get through the million prompts):

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

Edited by geowrian

thank you guys im so sorry i freaked out i have till 4th of nov which i go out of status then since my residency expires only now have the money and my husbands been gone for ever due to work so havent been able to get alot of stuff since their under his name 

3 hours ago, lecilia said:

thank you guys im so sorry i freaked out i have till 4th of nov which i go out of status then since my residency expires only now have the money and my husbands been gone for ever due to work so havent been able to get alot of stuff since their under his name 

Our residency expires 2nd of November and we're fairly calm. Mailing next week. 

Respectfully....you have until November 4th, so in no way is it urgent. 

FYI - tax returns are not a requirement for the I-751, so don't kill yourself trying to get them.

'Urgent' is having an I-751 denied, not receiving the letter notifying of the denial for 7 days, and then having to prepare and file a new I-751 immediately.

I may have some experience in this area this week....

Edited by mindthegap

i know i know what my husband said but i just want anything we can throw into the package honestly we dont have ALOT of evidence as we live in a parents owned house never did medical insurance too much just looking at everyone evidence mine feels small i guess

2 hours ago, lecilia said:

i know i know what my husband said but i just want anything we can throw into the package honestly we dont have ALOT of evidence as we live in a parents owned house never did medical insurance too much just looking at everyone evidence mine feels small i guess

what are the other evidences are you sending ?

2 hours ago, lecilia said:

You are way overthinking this.

You have the best evidence of all - a current legitimate marriage with your husband. 

It is going to be a long wait - so send what you have. If they RFE you, then send it if you have it or can get it. If not, send a letter explaining why.

If called for an interview, both attend.

Edited by mindthegap

Back to Top ↑

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Try asking our VJ Immigration Lawyers.