647 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
12 hours ago, Mike c36pro said:

Our I601 was received by Nebraska on Dec 07 2016. We received an approval on Feb 14 2018. Now waiting for the mailed letter or package.

Congratulations!!!! :D Im so happy to know they are getting closer to 2017, my mom is waiting for an answer, hers I 601 was received on Jan 24, 2017. 

8 hours ago, Franco007 said:

Hi @Lola2 i think you should submit an out of processing time enquiry because you should have received an email at least by now since they have approved that of December 2016 and yours is November 2016.

My lawyer is looking into it, but said because of the online processing date, they may not respond. Last time he called, they told him if the case is before the date posted then they often do not respond. Hopefully we hear something soon. This is making me nervous now, I don't know why there is a delay on mine.

Edited by Lola2

1 hour ago, Lola2 said:

My lawyer is looking into it, but said because of the online processing date, they may not respond. Last time he called, they told him if the case is before the date posted then they often do not respond. Hopefully we hear something soon. This is making me nervous now, I don't know why there is a delay on mine.

If you are here in the states you might want to book an infopass to meet with a uscis official in person about the case. They sometimes are able to give you some answers different from the online updates.

Filed: Other Country: Guyana
Timeline
5 minutes ago, MansiB said:

Our 601 waiver was received December 21, 2016. I'm waiting anxiously for a response. I have been away from my husband for over 2 years now. It's good to see that USCIS has finally reached files for December '16.

Ours was also received on December 21, 2016.  Hope we hear something soon.  

On 2/15/2018 at 8:53 AM, Mike c36pro said:

Our I601 was received by Nebraska on Dec 07 2016. We received an approval on Feb 14 2018. Now waiting for the mailed letter or package.

Can anyone tell me how long it takes Nebraska to send the approval letter? We got the updated status on the website approved on Feb 14 2018.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, MansiB said:

Our 601 waiver got approved today (Feb 26th). Our waiver was received by Nebraska on Dec 21, 2016. FYI.

Awesome, congratulations!!!!:D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi guys my receipt notice is Dec 20, 2016 and I still haven't heard anything. Praying for everyone

Edited by Shadaw123
Wasn't finish typing

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 2/16/2018 at 12:14 AM, Franco007 said:

What a great Valentines Day gift for you guys........Congratulations !!!

Omg congratulations hopefully I will hear soon. My receipt date Dec 20 2016

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.