647 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Yogita94 said:

Does anyone have a waiver currently processing at the Nebraska Service Center? #2017 

We do.  I am so dang frustrated with that Service Center. They received our I130 12/16/16.  The date on my timeline just keeps pushing out farther and farther. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Guyana
Timeline

I called USCIS yesterday because we have been waiting for the i601 for two months now. USCIS told me that Nevraska Service Center is backed up and it may take 11 months to fully process the waiver. As of May 31, 2017 they are processing waivers for the i601 from July 2, 2016. 

For the i130 they are processing waivers from November 15, 2016. 

I hope that they speed things up. 

Edited by Yogita94

I did, it took us a total of 15 months for everything to process the waiver itself was sent in December of 2016 and wasn't approved until May. Good luck patience is key.

My husband submitted his waivers the i601 and i212 in June of this year,anyone from Venezuela has had to submit the waivers? And if so,have any of you tried to get it expedited.im pregnant and due In November but was really hoping to have him here before the baby was born..but I don't know about that after reading these other wait times :(

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Arajose86 said:

My husband submitted his waivers the i601 and i212 in June of this year,anyone from Venezuela has had to submit the waivers? And if so,have any of you tried to get it expedited.im pregnant and due In November but was really hoping to have him here before the baby was born..but I don't know about that after reading these other wait times :(

My husband had to submit his i601 in June as well. We are your neighbors, we are in Guyana. We called USCIS for an expedite. Try calling USCIS and request an expedite.  What processing center is processing his waiver? 

8 minutes ago, Yogita94 said:

My husband had to submit his i601 in June as well. We are your neighbors, we are in Guyana. We called USCIS for an expedite. Try calling USCIS and request an expedite.  What processing center is processing his waiver? 

Nebraska is processing his case .our lawyer did ask for an expedite but we are still waiting to hear back.

Edited by Arajose86

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Arajose86 said:

Nebraska is processing his case .our lawyer did ask for an expedite but we are still waiting to hear back.

Nebraska is backed up. They are still processing cases from last year. Give it a little time maybe you will hear something before two weeks. Expedited cases take 5 days for a reply but it depends on how many others are trying to expedite as well. I hope everything works out for you guys. 

9 minutes ago, Yogita94 said:

Nebraska is backed up. They are still processing cases from last year. Give it a little time maybe you will hear something before two weeks. Expedited cases take 5 days for a reply but it depends on how many others are trying to expedite as well. I hope everything works out for you guys. 

Thanks so much! I hope everything works out for you guys as well 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Timeline
Just now, Arajose86 said:

Thanks so much! I hope everything works out for you guys as well 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Thank you hun! Keep me updated. 

• 1 month later...
Filed: Other Timeline

me and my wife have been waiting on a i-601 from nebraska . they received it april 13th 2017. but it keeps moving backwards or very little forward. in february  uscis said working on may 2016. month later it went back to april 2016 now in august and shows july 16th. so really in over 5 months only moved 2 months. at this rate it will be 2 yrs before she is back. 

• 1 month later...
On August 3, 2017 at 3:56 PM, Arajose86 said:

I Have been waiting two years to get my husbands visa. I Was pregnant and hoping the same that he would get it before the baby came. He didn't, she is 1 1/2 years old now. He still hasn't gotten it. We filed a I 601 in November of 2016, we have been waiting 11 months now with no word. The waiver is being processed at the Nebraska service center. I Tried to get an expedite and was told they don't do expedites for I 601 waivers. 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

HI everyone I'm from Guyana and we filed I-601 Waiver with a receipt date of 19 June 2017. I noticed that NSC is currently backed up with I-601 waivers from the other service centers. Seems like a long wait more for me :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.