647 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Our I601 got to the Nebraska Service Center on Dec 23 2016 I have not heard anything they are backed up and today I seen that they are still working on October 2016. Any one else have a case around the same time that has heard something else. We have been separated since August 2016 I’m loosing hope ready to just give up and move with him to Mexico.

I filed my I-130 form on December 22, 2014 and had my visa interview at the embassy in April 2016.

Then I filed my I-601 on June 22, 2016 but we are still waiting to hear back from USCIS. 

The latest update we received was that our "name was updated" on June 13, 2017.

We submitted an inquiry for the case being outside normal processing time

But we were just told that they're doing additional reviews...

This process is so draining and frustrating :(

Edited by lifesaver1234

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 10/15/2017 at 12:30 AM, Molly&Reynor said:

I Have been waiting two years to get my husbands visa. I Was pregnant and hoping the same that he would get it before the baby came. He didn't, she is 1 1/2 years old now. He still hasn't gotten it. We filed a I 601 in November of 2016, we have been waiting 11 months now with no word. The waiver is being processed at the Nebraska service center. I Tried to get an expedite and was told they don't do expedites for I 601 waivers. 

My husband and I filed our 601 they recieved it on December 23 2016 we have been waiting since then  with nothing, he has been in Mexico since August 31, 2016. I’m so frustrated with Nebraska I know they get a lot of cases but spread the work load around to other service centers. I hope we hear something soon!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I sent the i601 in september 2017 and just checked uscis Nebraska center that they are still processing waivers from october 2016. It is frustrating that the center is backed up. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/15/2017 at 12:30 AM, Molly&Reynor said:

I Have been waiting two years to get my husbands visa. I Was pregnant and hoping the same that he would get it before the baby came. He didn't, she is 1 1/2 years old now. He still hasn't gotten it. We filed a I 601 in November of 2016, we have been waiting 11 months now with no word. The waiver is being processed at the Nebraska service center. I Tried to get an expedite and was told they don't do expedites for I 601 waivers. 

That is so tough, I'm in a similar situation, 2 kids and still waiting... I filed in November of 2016 as well, have you received any update from them yet?

Filed: Other Country: Guyana
Timeline
On 10/17/2017 at 3:38 AM, Vzm said:

We sent our waiver September 2016, were already in October and we have yet to hear back from them. Ive recently checked their website and it says they’re working on August so hopefully we hear something from them in November 

Hi Vzm...just wondering if you received a response yet with 601 waiver.  My husband and I sent our waiver out last year December 2016.  We are still waiting.  

Timeline
On 11/10/2017 at 10:27 PM, lifesaver1234 said:

I filed my I-130 form on December 22, 2014 and had my visa interview at the embassy in April 2016.

Then I filed my I-601 on June 22, 2016 but we are still waiting to hear back from USCIS. 

The latest update we received was that our "name was updated" on June 13, 2017.

We submitted an inquiry for the case being outside normal processing time

But we were just told that they're doing additional reviews...

This process is so draining and frustrating :(

Hi.  We filed our waiver December 2016.  Just wondering if you received a response yet since you filed June 2016?

Timeline
On 8/1/2017 at 9:27 AM, Yogita94 said:

Does anyone have a waiver currently processing at the Nebraska Service Center? #2017 

Hi.  We have 601 waiver at NSC.  My husband is also in Guyana.  Waiver was sent December 2016.  We received a notice early January stating they received our waiver.  And we are still waiting for a response...so frustrating.   

On 2017. 12. 22. at 6:46 PM, William & Anne Ma said:

Hi.  We filed our waiver December 2016.  Just wondering if you received a response yet since you filed June 2016?

We still haven't received any notice. We made an appointment at the embassy for 'info pass' hoping we could get more answers why it's pending for so long but again they said we just have to wait. I can't believe the processing times that they put up doesn't even mean anything when ours was filed so long ago..   

Timeline
6 hours ago, lifesaver1234 said:

We still haven't received any notice. We made an appointment at the embassy for 'info pass' hoping we could get more answers why it's pending for so long but again they said we just have to wait. I can't believe the processing times that they put up doesn't even mean anything when ours was filed so long ago..   

I hope everything is approved for you.  Sorry to hear you are still waiting.  I know,  processing times are VERY slow...it is cruel.  Happy Holidays to you and family. Hope your appointment goes well and you get some answers.  

On 2017. 12. 24. at 6:21 AM, William & Anne Ma said:

I hope everything is approved for you.  Sorry to hear you are still waiting.  I know,  processing times are VERY slow...it is cruel.  Happy Holidays to you and family. Hope your appointment goes well and you get some answers.  

It is a very long process... I hope you hear back from them soon too! Thank you and happy holidays!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 10/17/2017 at 3:38 AM, Vzm said:

We sent our waiver September 2016, were already in October and we have yet to hear back from them. Ive recently checked their website and it says they’re working on August so hopefully we hear something from them in November 

Have you heard from uscis?

On 12/22/2017 at 1:42 AM, William & Anne Ma said:

Hi Vzm...just wondering if you received a response yet with 601 waiver.  My husband and I sent our waiver out last year December 2016.  We are still waiting.  

Yes we did! We recieved our approval on Nov. 27 2017, it took us 14 months! You can check online to see exactly what month theyre on

Edited by Vzm_

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.